Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:25 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson nodded, she didn't want someone to come after her. She sat down comfortably, smiling "Thank you. And try not to look at me different okay."She said, she was worried that they would disown her for something she couldn't really control. She chuckled, her eye's lighting up at the thought of going to the camp "I would love that."She said, the thought of being able to see so many fireflies and not be afraid of the dark, it was just one and she only felt slightly on edge. She let out a deep breath, letting Ritter get comfortable before she started. "I started hearing voices when I very little, and most of them didn't bother me, most of them being the ones I have now, but there was one. Emily." She scratched her cheek and was starting to get a little more nervous. "Emily is beyond the worse voice, she would criticize me, tell me I was worth nothing and put me down in every aspect, and she still does. She points out the worst scenario's and I believe her, because ive had to doubt myself." Her voices were silent, waiting for her to finish and be rejected. "I started to tell my parents about the voices, about the things I saw. They didn't believe me and when I figured out I could stop them from hurting myself, I start to cut myself. Anywhere and everywhere. I didn't care who saw and everyone thought I was crazy, I refused to believe I was crazy, and I was getting angry when they called me crazy, unbelievable angry the more it happened." She said, frowning softly "No one understood and one day an ignorant boy called me crazy, and beyond that. I broke, Emily pushed it and I went at him, I beat him to a pulp and my parents said it was just for attention. They never believes me and they didn't care. They weren't caring like before."She felt her eye's starting to tear up. "My mom was yelling at me, and calling me an attention seeker, she starting bringing up how I heard voices and mocked me. She called me crazy and I had to force myself to calm down. That night I was asleep and Emily took over, I had no power and she stabbed my mother to death in the dark of my parents room."She started crying again and hung her head low. "I was sent her a week later, being taken to the doctor and having them prove I had schizophrenia. I felt so guilty and I couldn't stop crying for a week, I never wanted to hurt anyone, I just wanted someone to understand. I got a letter last week, my father hung himself and in his suicide note he said he hated me, and that it was my fault. That's all I got. It's all it said."She said quietly, her heart was in her throat having to speak like this. "That's what I was hiding. I killed my mother, and my father killed himself because of me. I didn't want to tell you because im legally considered a murderer."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:14 pm
So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

She listened to his silence listening to his heart beat pick up speed and gently she stirred. She yawned and stretched as she sat.

"Morning." she whispered to him. "Are you all right?" she asked looking at him bite his lip. He was beginning to drive her crazy.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:24 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter sat down next to Jackson, watching the tiny bug crawl on her palm. She spoke in a timid voice like she was scared. She probably was. Talking about your painful past to your best friend and a total stanger was scary. Listening to her, Ritter closed his eyes. He could see scene of happy times and the dreaded past with his sister. It drove him crazy inside but tried not to show it. Ritter opened his eyes again and looked at Jackson with sympathetic eyes. It was sad to see her on the verge of tears.
Ritter slipped his hands towards hers and held it tight. He made her look into his eyes.

"Jacky, I shaid we wouldn't look at Sheth any different and the shame thing goesh for you. We love you for who you are now."
Ritter almost wanted to cry. He could just imagine the hurt of killing someone. It was the same as Ayame.
"You're not crazy. You're jusht you. A shimple human being who made a mishtake. And you can't help your pasht. What'sh done hash been done."
He said, looking down after.
"The truth ish... I killed shomeone too."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:40 pm
User Image

Jake let go of his lip and looked down at Kairi. He flushed a bit and smiled. "Its just....well I hear more than just Max in my head. He may be the only one that can push me aside but I still hear others." He turned his head to a bit. The only other person who knew of his other voices was Jacky but he could trust Kairi with it too. "I hear four of them. Maximus, John, Lisa and....Melissa..." He moved his hand to move through her hair before talking again. "Melissa is more my voice of reason." He heard the others start to complain and bicker once again in his mind. He bit his lip hard and sucked a bit of the blood that was there. He looked a bit away shyly and looked back at her. He wouldnt say he knew it was temporary or anything that like. He actually liked her and wanted her to stay around, he liked her.
"Relax Jake, just relax." He let his body relax and he smiled at her, though he did bite his lip to silence the voices again.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:32 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth tilted his head to the side.
He felt as if he had killed his parents too.
The report that was on TV said that it was a driving accident... only Seth and Doc had seen the autopsy...
It was a suicide... they had cut off the breaks and jammed the gas...
Seth was... 10 when the accident happened... his parents had took him to an area with no cameras and told him they weren't coming back.
They thought Seth was going to tell a doctor... he didn't plan on it... but when he heard they were dead... there was no point in keeping it from them...
He sat up and held Jackson in a hug, leaving her to hold hands with Ritter.
"I'm not gonna look at you any different. The families we were born into are gone... but we can still be a family like this. We are a family. No matter what happens. If one of us got left behind I would rather carry them on my messed up legs than leave them behind."
Seth looked across the street at the store.
The cashier was looking over and she had the phone in the air.
She pointed at it and mouthed that it was HMI.
The cashier of the store was the only person that Seth had met who talked to him like he wasn't any different.
She was a student at the local High School.
Seth jumped up and helped Jacky and Ritter up.
"We're in so much trouble."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:55 pm
So you Can see My Face

She smiled at him. She had understood perfectly. Anyone would be driven crazy by four voices and one voice of reason. "I understand." she replied sitting up and smiled at him.

"Let's go see if Jacky, Max, and the other two are back yet." she said smiling kissing him and pulling out the chocolate and asking him if he wanted to try some. From the looks of it they were chile powder, and pure dark chocolate truffles. They were easily one of her favorites, only second to the match that the old woman guessed for her when her grandmother had first visited there.

She unwrapped one of them and took a small bite and smiled. Just as she remembered. Spicy, bitter and sweet; it was a perfect combination.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:05 pm
User Image

"She only says that, she doesnt really understand. Nobody can ever understand you because your a freak."
Jake knew he was right but he still brought his thumb to his teeth and bit down. He then sighed and nodded. He honestly liked having her against his body like that. "They wont shut up sometimes." He said with a chuckle and then nodded again. "Sure lets go see if they're back yet, they should have some good news...or goodies." He was about to get up until she asked about the chocolate. Curious he reached in and pulled one out and took a bite.
His face went confused for a moment and he then smiled. "Wow...never had that kind of chocolate before, but its really good." He smiled at her broadly and chewed the last of his piece. He licked his lips and smiled a bit again. They tasted of blood and chocolate. "Think we just found our newest fetish boys and squirrels." He grinned a bit wickedly then shook off the grin.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:08 pm
4 PM - Do what you will as of now. We're settling this issue with some runaway Trusties.
>.>
<.<
And we have been seeing some intimate things between some of the kids.
Heed this warning = If we see you again. It will be separation time.

Also.
I only have a few signed up for the second half of the RP.

- Go--Die--Somewhere
- Lord Blade Icestorm
- XxAmayaYachiruWayxX
- oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo
- Angel- savy

If you've overlooked the last one... this is the last time I'll be showing this.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image

User ImageRitter let go of Jacky and took Seth's hand to help himself up.
"Ritter's going to find Shavannah."
Shaking away the sorrowful feeling Ritter walked into the store to find Savannah. He didn't want to say anything about the killing. At least not now.
"Shavannah... Where are you, Love..."
Ritter sang immitating Helena Bonham Carter's harmonized voice from Sweeney Todd. That was Ritter favorite movie and he knew every song and every line in it.
"Shavannah?"

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:24 pm
So you Can see My Face

Kairi blushed at the announcement. She forgot that there were cameras as she moved away from him and stood up. In her embarressment, she blushed and spilt the box. She hadn't noticed a second letter that fell under her bed as she began to pick up the chocolates and place them into a small bag that was at the bottom and placed it at the foot of her bed.

She fixed the bed and followed him out into the chow hall. She wondered which trustees were running away.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image

Jake himself blushed and scolded himself for forgetting the camera's. He couldnt wait to get away from the eyes that told them that contact was wrong. Though Max was laughing hysterically about it. He helped pick up the chocolates along with her, also not seeing the letter as it fell under the bed. He then walked with her out in the hallway and glanced at her. He would keep it quiet with them until they could get out.
"We'll never be able to leave, we're going to die here just like all the others." "Shut up Lisa." "I agree for once, I REFUSE to die like a rat. So Jake...you had BETTER not F*** this up or I will make sure you regret it." Jake knew he was right so he kept walking and bit his lip a bit to taste the blood. He wondered if the runaway trusties was seth and the others...he was worried.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:48 am
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah had been searching for everything on the list, not hearing her name being called to go to the bathroom.

Once she had everything in the cart, she heard her name being called from down the isle. It was Ritter. She smiled, looking at him, but not recognizing his immitation accent. "Over here hun." She waed him over. She had finished in the desserts isle, and was trying to decide between getting a double chocolate cake, or chocolate brownies.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:14 pm
User Image

User ImageRitter hugged Savannah warmly with regret full eyes.
"Ritter ish shorry that he gave you the cold shoulder earlier before."
He let go and looked at the sweets.
"Oh yummy! Ritter loves chocolate!"
Taking Savannah by the hand, Ritter pushed the cart to the cash register.
"We should probably get going before we get in shuper trouble."
Ritter placed each item on the grocery line thingie that Ritter didn't know what it was called and handed Savannah her ribbons.
"I know I promished you numbersh but I figured that shince we'd be leaving, you won't need them anymore. Sho Ritter got you ribbonsh inshtead. They look sho pretty in your hair!"
Ritter smiled greatly, seeing how much Savannah reminded him of his sister.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:21 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah quickly grabbed the cake mix before they left the isle. As they got to the counter, she pulled a pack of gum, throwing it on the belt, along with the cake mix and started unloading the cart. She stopped, tilting her head to the side as Ritter mentioned leaving. "What do you mean leaving?" She hadn't been told any plans yet about leaving.

She looked down at the ribbon as he handed it to her. She tore the tags off, handing it to the cashier, and tied her hair up with it. She smiled, hugging him gently. "Thank you, Rit.."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:47 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

Jackson looked at Ritter, having his hand on her's and broke into tears again. She was glad that she wasn't rejected. "Thank you Rit!"She couldn't help but crying now, she had never cried in front of anyone unless she was in serious pain, and she usually liked it so it was not often. This was the most vulnerable she had been in a long time. She sniffed, happy that Ritter, someone who barely knew her and he accepted her already. She leaned into Seth's hug and felt a pang of guilt at his legs. A family. That's all she really wanted, she didn't need someone to love her like Seth did Ritter but she needed at least some family love. "Thank you Seth. And I really am sorry that I kicked you..I just got angry and I wasn't thinking."She apologized, letting her head hang before seeing the cashier motioning out of the corner of her eye. She looked up and her eye's widened. "Your right, we need to get inside and leave quickly."She said, swinging Seth's arm over her shoulder to help him inside because of his limp. She knew that they would be in deep s**t if the HMI caught them doing what they weren't supposed to be doing. Seeing Savannah had gotten everything on the list she sighed in relief "She's right on the game."She chuckled before walking up to the register with Seth and patting Rit on the back. "Stay a little quiet on the plan Rit. They have camera's here to."She whispered and glanced at Savannah and smiled "Ah! Savvy you look so cute. I hope you don't mind me calling you Savvy."She said, giving her a soft smile.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out