Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:40 pm
Kummar landed on the ground hard, but was back on his feet within seconds. Seeing the Shayne attack the humans, Kummar also saw that he now had his back to him. Taking the opportunity, Kummar lunged for Shayne again, slamming into him and knocking him to the ground. While he tried to pin Shayne down, Kummar looked over to where Centaris was. "Take him out now! Before he gets back up!" he said to him.

((Edit.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:48 pm
Ark nodded to Unther "Alright lets go then although I'm not sure how I can help" He said. Once Unther got moving Ark quickly began to follow. "I hope they can handle Eons forces after all they aren't the easiest of opponents" He said. He couldn't help but wonder how exactly was he supposed to return to the relm of the living.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:35 pm
Centaris dropped the end of the cloth. "Kummar, I cannot kill Shayne. Not right now at least. Eon managed to corrupt him. Measures must be taken to reverse it." Centaris couldn't put his attack into motion until Kummar was out of the way. He was certain the attack would strip the corruption from Shayne, but Kummar would probably be killed by it. "Kummar I can fight Shayne, however, someone should find what Riku is up to." Centaris was well aware of Riku's presence. Though he didn't know what Riku was doing exactly.

Unther continued moving focused on his destination. "You can help by fighting with me. I do not expect much though. We are fighting gods after all. Though even gods can fall to death's grasp. So do not worry, if you are fatally wounded you will wake up eventually. Unless demons come and eat you." Unther chuckled after the last part. The thought was kind of amusing to him. "Anyway, our first target is the Dragon of Water. Don't ask for the actual names. I don't bother remembering more than their element." Unther finished as an icy mountain suddenly faded into view on the horizon.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:43 pm
Ark looked at Unther and frowned he didn't really enjoy the thought of a demon eating him like he was chicken flambe. He shook his head deciding to focus on the task at hand. "Thats...reassuring" He said after a moment of pause. He then looked ahead to the mountain "Well if I'm lucky maybe I'll actually stand a chance but I have to tell you I have never faced a god before" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:10 am
Kummar growled and looked back down at the imposter in front of him. He refused to believe that the creature pinned down in front of him was actually Shayne. "This is not Shayne. Shayne was destroyed by Eon in front of my own eyes. You can't corrupt something that doesn't exist anymore. This creature is nothing more than a trick summoned by Eon to look like him." he told Centaris. But even though he did not believe that this dragon was Shayne, Kummar got off of him and out of the way of Centaris's attack. "I will see what Riku is doing, or what's left of him. But I will finish off this thing if you don't." he said before flying off towards where he saw Riku thrown to. His anger was building again and if Riku was still up to no good, he'd be the perfect enemy to take that anger out on.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:52 am
((Shoot… Posting on Christmas?... I knew I should have checked before I went to bed, but I just thought “Eh, It’s Christmas… Who would post?” but nooo… whatever... I’ve caught up and I’m going to do something now.))

Fairheart just observed, trying to spot some flaws in Shayne’s movements. He then was being drug away by Xaio. While being drug he was zoned out in thought. “Where dose she expect us to run?... The whole planet may cave… but knowing that I’ll have some time with Xaio is only an advantage…” Once getting threw the fire exit he nods and picks up Xaio to begin running at super speed. “If we are running, I’ll do the running… but we can't let them out of are sights... they are still trying to destroy are planet you know.” He said looking down at Xaio and back up every second. He turns to begin a circular movement around both Riku's and Shayne's location to watch what they are doing.

((Yeah, I know I only said Riku and Shayne at that last part… but it would be too hard to list everyone in the location Shayne is in and then Riku.))  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:01 pm
Gareth frowned as he saw how fast Xaio and fairheart were moving but all he did was make more wind blades before sending them out in random directions hoping to hit them. He then created a whirlpool and sending it in their direction. He smirked things seemed to be getting interesting. He wondered why they didn't just try to fight he was sure Fairheart would know how to incapasitate a dragon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:08 pm
Fairheart looks up to see several wind attacks. He holds up his free hand to use telekinesis to send them in different directions. Once the final whirlwind came at him he unknowingly sends it straight towards Riku’s location. “You know you can’t get long range attacks on me… and you can’t manage to fight me hand-to-hand… so why don’t you just give up on the wind attacks to us?” He yells over to Gareth.  

Shadowing Death

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:09 pm
Shayne struggled Kummar. Then heard what Centaris said, jumping up as soon as Kummar let go of him, he held his hand out and a sword burst out of shadowy energy. "So you wish to 'purify' me?" Shayne said laughing. Just try it. He spread his wings out and send a concussion wave of energy in every direction. Every building near them exploded and began to fall to the ground, the skyscrappers taking longer. Shayne began to power-up, gaining energy to transform.

((Fairheart, you have been kinda godmoding with the telekinesis, at least make it drain him some. Thats all, otherwise all good.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:24 pm
((Yeah I’ll get on that, but it’s not like anyone else gets drained using their moves. rolleyes
Just throwing that out there too. stare

and I'm not Fairheart... so try not to call me that...
it's like I called you Shayne, Riku, and Eon... xp ))  

Shadowing Death

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:34 pm
(I try to mention my characters getting weak I did it when Gareth fighting against Kummar and Ark fighting Eon..just thought I'd point that out)

Gareth was suprised at how the attacks were reflected via telekinesis. He looked at him "You sure are arrogant it'll be your down fall one day and it doesn't matter if I beat you or not all I have to do is wait for your planet to die and then poof your gone" He said. He held his arm up "but for the fun of it lets try something a little harder" He said. He then sent a wave at Fairheart. He had seen him block wind but how easily could he block water.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:53 pm
Kummar looked back where Shayne and Centaris were going to be fighting, seeing the buildings starting to collapse nearby and catching a glimpse of Shayne gathering energy to transform. "You should have let me kill him when you had the chance." he mumbled to himself. But still, he needed to see what Riku was doing. He saw and smelled the fallen dragon behind the building he'd been thrown through. He landed in front of Riku, who was still busy making some sort of symbol on the ground. "Riku, I'd stop what you're doing right now, if you don't want more broken bones than the ones Shayne gave you." he said. I can't believe I'm actually talking to my former leader like that. Things definantly have changed. he thought.  

Derpzilla88

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:46 pm
((Get used to being called by character name. That kind of thing just happens. ^o=o^ Though it gets harder with multiple Characters, usually it is the first character the person controls.))

Centaris held his ground using his shield as cover from the blast and rubble. "Good, the more power you release the easier this will be." Centaris said finding the loose end of cloth again. He quickly pulled on it unwinding the entire length from the cannon. Though there was no time for anyone to see the cannon as it blazed white. "Now, I present my weapon's second form. Divine light." The cloth wrapped around Centaris in a large sphere with any gaps being filled with light. Only several seconds after, the sphere shattered and the pieces. Centaris stood with his arms folded. Running down his back was the cannon. Now it was jointed and strapped on Centaris's back without ability to be removed. "Ready for this, Shayne?" He asked reaching down to his sides. Two arched rods came out with handles on the top. Each handle had a trigger Centaris held onto readying for a fight.

Unther shook his head. "Gods are strong, but I have weapons against them. Speaking of which, I almost forgot my toy. Bonus is we don't have to climb the mountain." Unther stopped to remember the chant. "With this chant I call upon a long dead legend. One who ruled ruthlessly taking whatever he wanted. Sacrificing enemy and kin alike for more wealth, for more power. I call upon he who sought eternal life that could not be taken. He who would sacrificed all to gain what he wanted. Black blood dripping from platinum fangs, scales of gold and diamond that stop all attacks, heart of turning mechanisms. The one who sealed his own soul into a lifeless shell trying to live without an end. You are now my servant and tool for war. Forbidden Seal: Summoning - The golden king!" The seal appeared on the ground as the massive golem rose from it. There was still power left and it was still operating. "That would be our ride. Also, should be handy for the fight." Unther said looking up at the golem.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:07 pm
Ark watched as the golem was summoned "Well thats a plus" He said. He then looked at Unther "but why couldn't we just fly there?" He asked. He assumed it was because there was some sort of barrier. He then looked at Unther "We should get going" He said. He then went and got on the golem.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:26 pm
((If you want to know the major weakness of Fairheart here they are… If he’s in so much of a tight spot that he has to use time slow in battle… after he uses time slow he won’t have enough energy to use telekinesis, nor could he move as fast.
He can only hold back one thing at a time for each hand that can use telekinesis, but in this case he only has one hand… So if say he was attacked by something way too powerful for one hand, then he’ll have no choice but to use time slow and be too warn out to fight any longer…
There!… I pointed out his weakness… Happy now?... I’m not godmodding, it’s just there’s never been a time that his flaw was exposed.
So don’t complain about his telekinesis being deadly close to godmodding again.

And yeah I’m use to being called by a character name, but it’s a little weird.))

Fairheart waves his hand again, and again the wave was reflected away in a random direction. Fairheart then stops and sets down Xaio, knowing running around is only wasting his energy. His forehead began to break a sweat as he tries to think of a way to attack back, seeing Gareth has wind control he couldn't really shoot an arrow at him. He pulls his sword out in the hand that held Xaio before.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff