Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:09 pm
Arisu shook her head, trying to figure out why she can't see their location. "I can't get a clear view of the Eternal Eyes' surroundings. They must be somewhere that is protected by some sort of magic," she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:23 pm
Jay started to eat"Some on sit down"He told the two girls"ANd later we will make a pln but we all need rest first.."

Serrina cuddeld against Jaz and looked at Garnet and Mina"Did you two took care of my LITTLe brother?He always gets in danger"She told them  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:41 pm
"Oh, right," Mina said and sat at the table. She smiled at Serriana. "He didn't really need to be taken care of," she told her. I will not let the loss of the village slow me down, she thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:49 pm
"No he needs to be taken care ..he always run into danger, that is why he owes me his life"

Jay smiled nervously at Mina"Well....hehe..."

"That is why everyone is happy now.He is finnaly back....the most here know about his illness"Suddenly she looked sad and she huged Jay tight.

Jay sighed..."I won't die...not now...promise..."

"You can't promise that!I already know about how long you-" Before she could say anymore things he hugs here  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:19 pm
Mina knew that there was nothing she could do to help, but she wished she could. She was curious to know exactly what his illness was, but she didn't ask, fearing that it was a sensitive topic for him to talk about.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:50 pm
Jay looked at Mina" If you want to know more...then just ask.You two are here because i trust you.."He smiled at her"And I also need someone who helps me to find a new leader for this group"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:04 pm
"Um... What, exactly, is your illness?" Mina asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:10 pm
"It...is an illness i have since i am born.It is also connected to my powers.I once overused them,since them it started to getting worse.I hace to take medicine or my eyes will ecome compleatly blind."He paused and lowerd his head"It...also shorts my life..."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:19 pm
Garnet sat down and watched Jay and Serriana sadly. She thought to the fact that the guild would need a new leader someday soon. "Do you not have a second in command? Or someone that you feel would work for your ideals?" Then she whispered, "How long to you have?"

Annexus was, for once, completely puzzled. A mabic so strong that it protected them from Arisu's sight...."Arisu, if you cannot see around them, can you tell us what they are doing? Perhaps what they are talking about? If we gather enough information then we could figure ou where they are."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:27 pm
"The last time i let myself check...i had 6 month..maybe a full year...but i thin it is less now.."He whisperd back ,with saddend voice,then he said louder"I have no second in comand, but Garnet i am sure you would find a good new leader,after all you are the GUILD MOTHER now!"He grinned at her.

Every one looked now at them.He just smilled"You heard this right...Garnett and Mina here"He motioned to both"Are people i trust a most to! They will help me to chosse the new leader should i die before i am able to do this!THey both also ave the command as long there is no new leader"IT got noisy suddenly but he broke through it with his loud voice"Silence!" He starred at the crowd"We are called the guild of thieves but the truth is we aren't thieves!We are men and women which follows the way of honor...we don't care for he mony!Not anymore!We care for the people and our land.And..we are their Guardians!"
He stopped speaking and waited for any reaction.

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:36 pm
"Th-That's..." Mina had started to say before Garnet spoke. Then, after what Jay had said about her and Garnet having command if there was no new leader, she was surprised. "Eh!? B-But... I have no experience with leading anything... I barely have any fighting experience," she said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I shall try," Arisu told him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:45 pm
Garnet looked to Mina. "Don't worry. I have a lot of experience running things. We'll be fine, if it even comes to that. Plus, I can whip the new leader into shape and make them tow the line."  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:52 pm
Jay smiled at them"Don't worry..i still have maybe...6 month left? We have enough time ."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:07 pm
"B-But..." Mina didn't feel right that he would entrust his guild to her and Garnet. She was sure, though, that Garnet would be a great leader for them. But Mina as well? Mina wasn't sure that she would be able to command a large group such as this one. Also, there was the fact that Jay was going to die. That fact just added to the list of things she had to be sad about. Her life, it seemed, was getting sadder and sadder with each passing day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arisu had another vision. After it, she was speechless. "No. They can't be..." she whispered.
"Huh? Can't be what?" Asuka asked.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:22 pm
Jay smilled ta Mina" I am sure you both will do a great job"Then he looked at Serriana before looking back to Mina he picked the little child up and kissed her cheek"Mina...could you also take care of Serriana?I think you two will need each other later"

Serriana suddenly started to cry she jumped to Mina and huged her"I don't wnat to loosehim.."She whisperd  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games