Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
What RPG catagory would you put the avvie above you in? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ainar Vladimir Fett

Dapper Genius

7,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:45 am
A princess from the land of snow  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:14 am
the protagonist warrior sent to save the kingdom.  

PatBenatar1

Beloved Survivor

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:56 pm
Kufufu~
With Gan's new outfit, here's my chance! emotion_dowant

Actually....give me a sec :3

Oh~ You'd be a songstress!
Boosting stats and confusing the enemy!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:30 pm
Elyralith

lawlz to your post above xD

seeing this makes me wanna post this:
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Now... for your current avatar, I'll go with: Dead of Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball
            Unlockable Character you get after beating the game first time through. o wo
            A Genki type character. Loud and excitable. Motivator. Always beaming and highly
            optimistic. Your character's stats consist mostly of high stamina. You can last
            longer in the game. You can hit the ball harder and farther as well. Though your
            accuracy might be a bit off sometimes. Very athletic but you tends to be somewhat
            clumsy.

edit: Special Ability: Flame Spike! xD
            [... you can set the ball on fire when you are about to preform a spike
            high damage so other player tends to avoid it so the hit always land...]

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

kanxiaru

Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:07 pm
Gandering Fool

Oh yeah?~ Volleyball, eh?
Kufufu~ How interesting XD Am I allowed to eat the people?

Oho!~ You'd be a total yandere!
After the main character gets to know you (you've helped em' out of a few icky situations before....like that tree and those vines *shivers*), he lets his guard down.

Bad move, bro.

You guys are resting up at an inn, when SUDDENLY!
A WILD MAID APPEARS!
Kinda tipsy and completely out of his mind, he flirts with her.
Just a few sweet words and a wink.
That's all you needed to see.

That night, he wakes up from a scream~
Of his own.

There you are, with that beautiful axe of yours, and the remains of the maid :D.
and the rest is history.
Or at least +PG13
...and I get the weirdest feeling that I shouldn't continue XD

ANYWAYS!
You're weapon of choice is, of course, that lovely little axe of yours!
Or your hands, if things get messy.
*coughs*
ANYWAYS! AGAIN!
Your trademark look is innocent face, which tricks unsuspecting victims!
You're super duper yandere.
Supeeerrr.

And you like to write on walls with red paint. I wonder why? It's very pretty though, so don't stop.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:39 am
Elyralith

haha good one! and nu you can't eat people.
I have nothing new for your current avi = w=;
/flops  

Fool the Gander

Shameless Perfectionist

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:35 am
Your long, detailed posts make me feel inadequate.

Anyway, I figure you'd be the "demonic spider" of the game - basically, you'd be the enemy that always pops up and is a pain in the butt to defeat.

... Basically, you're the reason they programmed in an item to decrease the chance of an enemy encounter.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:53 am
Queen of the damned and dark.

You're the whole reason they have the quote, "This isn't even my true form.", because the one you're in now is almost impossible to defeat. Capable of a freezing, petrifying stare; You can defeat the hero with a single move, but you choose not to. In fact, on several occasions you appear to help them instead.

It's imossible to comprehend your true power and in your final fight with the hero, his only option, and the one that he is supposed to take, is to give up or lose the battle.  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:34 pm
Alignment: Neutral
Human - Warrior Lv. 60

A battle-hardened warrior with a steadfast heart and kickass armor, you aid the main character in the quest for the great and epicly-awesome-manly-and-some-other-adjective Sword of (insert Divine Comedy allusion here), and whenever you speak, there seems to be a great majestic wind that makes your red garbs quiver. Your special ability involves a swift jumping motion and hitting the opponent with the hilt of your sword.

You do more damage against female characters - for what reason, no one knows - and instantly cast Admiration against male characters, giving you double damage and a higher chance of criticals.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:10 pm
Overly emotional mother of the main characters who has to live with the fact her 2 kids leave her to go off in an adventure.
when she feels her sons are being picked on or hurt she becomes enraged and uses judo to take down the bully/enemy swiftly and without taking a life (because that is not house wife like)  

La Le Lu Li L0

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:08 am
Scary horse head monster that you run into in random encounters.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:44 pm
Lolita girl who pops up time from time to give out quests as an NPC.

Halfway through the game, the chara gets caught in a storm and finds shelter in an abandoned hut where that 'Lolita girl' is!
Totally awesome.

MINI-BOSS!
HP: 666 (doubles with ability, "GOTHIC")
MP: 666 (doubles with ability, BUNNY PLUSH)

Abilities:
Gothic: Makes everything dark.
Chara is confused, and boss gets stat boost
Bunny Plush: Plushie comes alive and acts as a summon. Boosts boss as well.  

kanxiaru

Hunter

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:49 pm
Alignment: Good
Angelic (Seraph) - Mage Lv. 89

An angelic being who visited the protagonist during his or her slumber. The angel, profoundly celestial and blindingly beautiful, seemed as if from a dream - kaleidoscopically vivid, like cathedral glass-stained windows - descended from the night sky to deliver the protagonist a divine message:

Amor vincit omnia! Her voice a heavenly chorus of minors and majors! She drifted away, solemnly, through the open window from which she came.

The hero had only spoken a desperate, "...wait!" before the angel's departure. Every night, he/she would pray by the opalescent light of the bedroom window for her return...

But she had never left.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:25 am
The Queen of trades.
An NPC that teleports to random locations to offer adventures some of her goods but she puts a twist on who ever buys from her. depending on the adventures skills she will effect the highest skill by 10% for 10 minutes or if the adventure goes to the pond of clearity.

shes not evil nor good . just a queen that is bored.  

La Le Lu Li L0

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:00 am
The bonus boss that has 1/1,000,000,000 chance of appearing in any encounter, anywhere.

Slightly easier to defeat than a normal boss, and grants you a ton of goodies once you do.

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff