Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Blessings of the Divine Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:28 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anne Marie Carper

The young queen looked over at Loki finding herself replying softly,"Can be difficult married to an older man but I do love his majesty for being so kind and gentle with me", she told him smiling; Anne found her queen's chambers and she began to search for her mother she found herself combing through the halls upon about to enter the queen's chambers she found herself breathing deeply before entering sitting in a rocker near the fire was her mother at needle work she looked tired and worn as if court life wasn't as grand as she had thought; She found herself slowly approaching her as she let her voice speak,"Mother...", she said finding her voice as she Marie turned to her her needle work dropping to the floor as she got up crying and holding her daughter,"My precious anne my baby...", she began to weep,'I'm so glad that you are alive and well.. you finally left that evil man...", she said clinging to her as Anne wiped her tears,"No mother Loki isn't evil he isn't a demon or the devil or anything he is a good person he is the one of the old Nordic gods and he is what he says he is", her mother looked at her narrowing her eyes,"Why are you so keen to say these things of such evil?", she asked, anne looked at her mother smiling,"Mother is he kind and gentle and good...", she told her as her mother glared at her,"What dark magic of seduction is this?", she said anne drew herself up in defense,"He isn't evil I know it!", she concluded firmly,"What have you known him then?", as anne grew silent her mother gasped in horror,"You harlot!", she snapped.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:11 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki smiles."As a new lord I can understand the hardships."He says with a laugh before two glasses of wine floated over to them and he takes them in hand and hands one to her."Cheers to a happy marage and a long life."He says with a smile.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:32 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

Anne felt her heart breaking at the sight of her mother blazing disapproval,"He loves me though mother...", she replied in a soft voice,"You expect me to take my daughter back in loving arms after this conclusion you have told me me? You are nothing more than selling yourself out as a whore leave me", she commands turning her back on Anne she gripped the fire mantle and said,"I shall pray for your soul my child you poor stupid fool", she whispered turning away to take herself to prayer. Anne stood in the room for what seemed like forever and then slowly with a heavy heart she made her way back through the halls and into the main one where she stared empty eyed at the party beginning to break up,"It was a pleasure to see you Lord Loki", said the queen curtsying as she left with her ladies,"My Lady anne have you found your lady mother?", she asked kindly only for anne to nod slowly,"What is the matter?", asked the english queen confused as anne gulped back her pain and managed to whisper,"I am tired from the ride I shall be taking my leave though tonight.. your highness", anne curtsied before the English queen before betaking herself outside she found her soul filled with grief and she stumbled through and headed to the stables.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:25 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki bows and then notices how Anne was acting and his eyes narrow and once Anne was out side he appeared behind her."I am guessing it didn't go to well."He says softly as he walks up behind her and wraps his arms around her softly."What happened."He asks softly  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:31 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

"This pain in my heart it burns and hurts so much..", she barely whispered feeling his presence,"Take me away from this place i can not be here any longer and i wish not to discuss it now..", she whispered burying her face into her hands as she began to cry the eruption of her sorrow was quiet but it built up within her heart and soul and tore through it mercilessly  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:06 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki nods slowly and holds her tightly before they both vanished and reappred in there room and loki sits on the bed with her and holds her tightly.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:09 am
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

She wasn't sure how they got home she didn't ask questions she just wanted to loose herself into sleep and never wake back to this nightmare again.. she felt so sad could she have thought her headstrong mother would have understand her need to be with Loki? Was she truly so ambitious that she would have rathered seen her daughter pull an Anne Boleyn and find her head on the chopping block... swallowing her pain she curled herself into a tiny ball and wept softly while loki held her soothing her through the night with gentle hands but before the dawn approached she was fast asleep with her tears dried to her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:31 am
GuenivereOrion

Loki stayed up with Anne all night till she was asleep and he stayed in bed with her holding her tightly and through the night his anger slowly started to grow towards Anne's mother as Anne did speak in her sleep about what happened that night,and that morning a massive storm started to brew.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:22 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The following morning when she woke the whole world seemed to be dark at night and she seen black clouds in the sky heard the distant roar of thunder and could feel the electricity in the air she felt cold though and tired and shivered in her warm bed; She said nothing and sat up on the edge of the bed staring at the black sky and her heart felt like it was going to drop through her very soul and disappear she spoke not a word but got up slowly and began to dress.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:35 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki wasn't in his room when Anne woke up he was in fact on the tower his eyes burning as the storm rages on some of the mages walked out and noticed how Loki was acting and run back into the castle."Lord Loki is upset what happened."They started asking and people didn't even know they where back.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:04 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The whole castle was alive with talk and Mary and Margret ran to a dressed anne who was slowly coming down the stairs,"Anne what happened the mages claim that Loki is in a furious rage", they whispered to scared to even talk atloud a roar of thunder a cackle of lightening and the girls screamed feeling before her sigh as anne looked on with sorrowful eyes... She went into the kitchen to begin making food and found herself so depressed she couldn't see straight through her tears Joan's mother approached and hugged her,"Oh love... I always knew Marie was such a stubborn and proud woman it will be okay...", she told her gently holding her as anne cried,"Go back to your room and please dont go out it looks like everyone is worried about the weather but I am sure the god is going to keep us safe so you go on back upstairs and rest love", she petted her hugged her a few more times and then mary and Margaret mothers came in and guided her back upstairs undressing her and getting her into the bed like a young girl,"Poor pet Anne please eat something we don't want you to get sick now...", they said but anne refused food saying she felt sick already,"Its alright emotions are to much try again later okay?", they told her sweetly platning kisses on her head as she lay back down and went back to sleep as the storm raged outside.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:20 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki's eyes turn a deep red and he vanishes form the tower and a moment later With a large flash Loki appeared in the middle of the kings court and he spoke."I consider my self a far god so when some one hurts some one I care about I get very upset."He says his eyes looking around the room  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:32 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

The king of Englands court was just in full swing for the day it was a lazy day and his highness was in his throne room holding court with his queen locked in her chambers from the weather henry was about to take to his private quarters when Loki appeared into the room it grew dark.. some of the candle lights vanished and his presences was miserably moody... the king of england felt fear in the terrifying tone of Loki's voice,"My lord Loki you have come to visit..", he got up as quickly as his old and fat body would allow him,"What seems to be the problem if there is an issue I shall resolved it quickly", he told him somewhat hastily seeing as everyone in the room was trembling besides him and he barely was able to keep himself together...

Back at home the magic of Loki's power was causing everyone to be either in a terrifying mood of thinking negative thoughts.. some of the men where somewhat blood thirsty and had to go out and find something to hunt before they started a brawl.. some of the mages were having problems containing there powers and having issues with it having to put on extra charms and amulets to contain it from spilling over... but the one to get affected the most oddly was anne she was having a dream of herself being captured by Men from her village they had bound her and told her she was a witch spitting and hitting her as she cried out in her sleep she sat up in bed as she began to walk through the halls stumbling along the walls as she did for in her dream she was in a dark cellar.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:42 pm
GuenivereOrion

Loki looked back at the king his red eyes flashing and he noticed the one person he was here for wasn't in the room."Where is Marie Carper."He says but he knew full well where she was in the queens chambers and he vanished again before he appears in the queens chambers."Good morning Marie."He says as he looks at her form the door.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:53 pm
Pagan Yanik

Anne Marie Carper

]The king was not sure who he spoke of but when he vanished he began to tell the guards,"Fine Marie carper and bring her before me now if he wants that woman he can have her as long as the rest of us aren't going to die because of it..", he snapped. Marie was folding linens when she heard Loki's voice as her heart gave a startled at his glowing red eyes int he door way,"Go away you demon", she said holding up her crucifix as she shielded away from him,"What do you want here? You claim my daughter as a whore and now you come to take me? I've already been used you can do nothing to me!", she yelled at him shielding herself into a corner.

It was like evil little imps where making there way into the house back home drawing Anne to her doom she walked through the halls as some of the women seen ehr trying to catch up at her,"What is she doing mumbling in her sleep as if she is possessed what is going on with her?", they asked as they tried to get her to wake up but she made a complete stop and then let out a howl of dismay as if she was hurt and they let go in alarm as the continued to walk,'Get the men to barricade the doors someone watch her!", said Joan's mother quickly as they all rushed off leaving Anne to head straight to the side door and slip outside.  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff