Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply Mythic Rp's
Astrial heights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:22 am
PaganYanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jasamine laughed as he poked her nose she felt so comforted by those words... safe.. home... any normal person would think that is what your suppose to think of home that its a safe warm place but she grew up differently to the point where she wasn't sure what home was other than another scary place... She finally stopped crying and began to laugh,"I'm so dumb", she admitted,"I'm crying for nothing", she dried her tears and watched him beat the game,"Lets just blame it on the fact you beat me kay?", she turned to him,"For that I want some ice cream", she told him crawling over to sit in his lap as she hugged him tight,"Like the really good stuff we had that first summer we spent together...", it had been a long time but she had never had such delicious ice cream before jordan took her to some ice cream shop that sold it and as the sun got hot that day and she did end up with a sun burn she didn't mind so much because of the ice cream.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:18 am
GuenivereOrion

Jordan smiles as he turns off the game and looks at her as she moves into his lap and hugs him asking for ice cream and he knew what kine she meant and he smiles at her as he wraps his arms around her softly."Sounds like a plan ice cream sounds good right now."He says with a smile before giving her nose a kiss."I may have some in the freezer I meant to bring you some the first day I came over to see you,the ice cream shop started selling there stuff in the stores so I got a few different kinds."He says with a smile,he loved there ice cream because it was home made and soft served."But I can't get you any thing if you are pinning me to the couch beautiful."He says with a grin.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:35 am
PaganYanik

Jasamine Found herself laughing as she did she hugged him tighter burying her face in his neck,"No No!! I'm gonna be stuck to you from now on I don't wanna move", she teased kissed his cheek back and then turned to get up hopping off the couch,"Ya know jordan I think that you wanted ice cream to", she giggled getting up she headed to the freezer,"I didn't know they were selling that suff in the stores now thats pretty awesome".  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:55 pm
Jasamine Found herself laughing as she did she hugged him tighter burying her face in his neck,"No No!! I'm gonna be stuck to you from now on I don't wanna move", she teased kissed his cheek back and then turned to get up hopping off the couch,"Ya know jordan I think that you wanted ice cream to", she giggled getting up she headed to the freezer,"I didn't know they were selling that suff in the stores now thats pretty awesome".  

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
Mythic Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash