Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply The Sparks of Revolution
Chatterbox [ OOC Chat ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:27 pm
Prince_yureil
Also I added my summons elements in addition to the pool and slight stat changes!

Would a poison PA that allows a poisons debuffs to persist a round after being cured be within reason?

Also thank you for clarifying and answering my questions! I appreciate it smile

Nice! I should be fine to look over the summons tomorrow in between classes if another mod doesn't beat me to it. && I'll ask the balance team about that PA! if they allow it im gonna steal it  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:23 am
Prince_yureil
Ichengo Angelus

I should have a response for Zeus up tomorrow!

okipoki!  

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:36 pm
I’ll be posting tonight or tomorrow for those waiting on me! Minor distractions over here.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:30 am
Prince_yureil
I’ll be posting tonight or tomorrow for those waiting on me! Minor distractions over here.

yay  

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 8:36 pm
Prince_yureil

Please let me know if there's anything you want in Arashi! I sent the announcement on Discord but I'll reiterate here:

If you want a promotion (esp. cuz of the Jashin promotion), career advancement permission (like anbu), or some kind of event/direction to help your character develop, please feel free to PM me about it!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:35 pm
War hammer over, making posts nao.  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2021 9:32 pm
Prince_yureil

When you have the chance, can you edit your hidden storm shinobi listing post to the new format and also include Chunin status if you wanted to accept that for Lilou?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:48 pm
For those interested I will be posting in Tani this Friday.  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2021 11:47 am
I lied about yesterday because of work and being tired, all my posts coming today after warhammer game (although a couple may come beforehand.).
Sorry about delaying.

EDIT: Writing has started, posting with two characters in Tani as I should have got to Runic like a week ago, then Hasaki for the event, office at Konoha because iono if Hurraks waiting on me before progressing with other people so I don’t want to cause a line-up, then with Zues although that miiiight not be written until tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2021 12:34 pm
Prince_yureil

I will release more information next week but I am starting a new village with my RPC Satoshi Hojo, Amegakure. The Hidden Rain village is going to be a genjutsu village that mind controls the non-RPC villagers. If you are interested let me know because we are doing an event for it next week!  

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 6:10 pm
I’ll be posting Friday for those waiting, I’ve been working extended hours all week and I don’t think I have the mental energy to post today but we will see....  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 6:11 pm
Noooo, it’s unfortunate but the brilliant author/artist of the amazing work Berserk, Kentaro Miura has passed away. His work was absolutely masterful no matter it tones, he shall be missed and I hope he rests in peace.  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 10:18 pm
Posting Wednesday daytime for those waiting.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2021 12:15 am
Been a bit more busy this week than originally thought, I’ll get my Seina post up in the event tomorrow either before or after warhammer game.  

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2021 5:24 pm
“Firefly in the Meadow”

Hey hey, that new character with the awesome picture you made, do you know the source it comes from? I get the vibe it’s from a Manhwa and it has some great energy so I’m curious.  
The Sparks of Revolution

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games