Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] The Earth's Upheaval
The Earth's Upheaval OOC - Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:27 pm
Kowsauni

Lets kill this guy, or if you afraid to kill him at least knock him unconscious. Each round he gets a better chance at summoning the apocalypse, grabbing and yelling at him isn't going to stop him if people actively trying to kill him hasn't already persuaded him to do so. I would hate to lose this campaign because we decided to try and think outside the box at the last minute when the obvious answer to stop the guy is right their before us. If he's dead or unconscious he ain't summoning in the the apocalypse.

I hear you loud, clear and on FM, as Cat used to say. Let's hope my dice agree  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:57 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox
Thork would quickly shift away from the burning sun orb, and attempt to grab the goblin by it's tongue and lower jaw.

Plainsfox
"There's an easier way to stop this chicanary!" The warlord said as he brought his sword's pommel down onto the head of the goblin priest as hard as he could, hoping to knock the creature out.

While the barbarian's fingers are in the goblin's mouth? I like where this is heading.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:03 pm
Plainsfox, are you moving into the spot Thork vacated to do this (next to the flaming sphere)? Asking for a friend.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:17 pm
I edited my post to shift to S6  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:33 pm
Correct thread this time:

Rain Yupa
So, a recap, so I can write it correctly:

The party is heading back to town immediately, with both the orb and the goblin priest in their possession?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:48 pm
Yes. Aelgeirr will be keeping his attention on the priest, lest he try something.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:34 pm
does that mean we level up or at least someone of the party?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:28 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox
does that mean we level up or at least someone of the party?

Everyone should be at the same XP, as dictated by the XP log. If you level, you level (though generally it should apply during a rest, IMHO).  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:08 pm
Thork decided to listen to his inner Revenge voice.  
Rain Yupa generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:27 am
SCN_ Grey_fox
Thork decided to listen to his inner Revenge voice.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, flipping a coin to see if Mercy is interested in mutely observing the moral dilemma, or quietly follows Ambra and Aelgeirr.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:38 pm
SCN_ Grey_fox
(I can't remember, would a bluff one would pass a hidden message?)

Aye.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:58 pm
Remember the goblin has some way to teleport around as I vaguely remember that's how he got in and out of the tower in the first place.

Also, can I do an Arcana check while being carried?  

Kowsauni
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:24 pm
Kowsauni
Remember the goblin has some way to teleport around as I vaguely remember that's how he got in and out of the tower in the first place.

Also, can I do an Arcana check while being carried?

If you want to be able to make an Arcana check while being carried, you can make an Arcana check while being carried! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:47 pm
Kowsauni
((24 Acracna check to see if their is anything wrong with the Orb, or if she needed to do some kind of Arcana check to activate it once it is back inside of the tower.))

You haven't really stopped long enough to think about it, but you realize that leyline convergence - the very source of the problem that is driving beasts to rampage - isn't localized to such a tiny minute area, and probably extends some distance from the tower.

With the sun disappearing from sight, you're surprised that monsters aren't attacking already. There's a very strong possibility that the Orb is already doing its job reversing the polarity.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:47 am
Just because it is my birthday and I feel like giving gifts... And I already okayed a back out for Thork... a list of possible main events and there are probably more prior to my involvement(I didn't read that far back).

Timmy and the sneaky goblin, the how got into town and stole the orb... that was believed to be both magically and physically protected.

Muhammad Ali Horses: eating their thieves....mmmmmhmmm thief...

Location of the military base/dungeon and the 4 unburied (to be believed)adventurers.

The stolen goods and magical trinkets(speaking of which, If it is okay with Rain I will give the ones Thork had to anyone who wants them, including Kitty).  
[D&D 4e] The Earth's Upheaval

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff