Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:42 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

██████████████████████████████

Well, Sahar couldn't be faulted for trying to lighten the mood. The air just seemed so heavy between them, it made the djinn on edge and he was usually bad at reading moods. The worst part was that he didn't understand the weird tension between them, he just wanted to go back to how they were before. He wanted to see Vixen smile, to have her tease him, to gaze at him with that mischievous look in her eyes...For some reason, when he looked at her now, he felt as though he might never see her again. Perhaps that thought was what scared him most.

"No? I do not think so, this is just a bit...weird. Seeing you here like this, that is." If anything, he was flustered at the thought of someone else catching Vixen in such a disheveled state. Someone else might make a fuss, drawing more attention to the fox. Sahar was genuinely worried about her as a friend, to be honest, the promise he had made to Crevan had slipped his mind as soon as he laid eyes on Vixen. He wanted to protect her, to keep whatever caused her to look so pained from happening again. He had no way of knowing that just his presence had caused her such turmoil.

Vixen attempted to brush aside his worry, even trying to tease him. However, he had been enraptured by her expressions so much before that he could easily see through her act. She looked and sounded tired, that playful glint didn't light up those golden hues, leaving them a dull yellow. "Vixen..." He pressed, hurt that she would avoid answering him. There was no hiding that she was unwell, not to the djinn at least. His fingers twitched slightly where they rested by his side. He wanted to hold her, to offer comfort in some way yet he was afraid for a reason he couldn't place. Was he honestly wary of scaring her off?

Before he could press the issue further, Vixen continued, tentatively sharing her true thoughts. Sahar folded his legs under him to get comfortable since it seemed they would be there for a while, then he reached out to place a hand over hers. "It matters to me. I want to know what is wrong so I can help you. I...care about you, Vixen." He could feel his face heating up as he spoke, but Sahar meant every word. He wanted Vixen to know he was there for him.

When she turned to questioning the djinn in return he let out a sheepish laugh. "To be honest, I have been feeling rather restless lately. I thought I should take a break from research and read something for leisure, but nothing has caught my interest." He let out a huff, ruffling his hair briefly with his free hand. Just talking about it made him frustrated. He hated that he was so distracted when he had better things to do.

>>>>> I have: $836.75 // I love: no one (maybe a certain fox...) // I am: worried, curious. <<<<<

[[Ooc:
]]

yo punny nut
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen | Tsubasa Guardian Spirit | Kitsune
❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand.
And the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for snow,
But all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

,,and there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling strange.
●I'm speaking to Sahar at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing night gown.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one, but recently, I've been feeling a tad confused.

Vixen wasn’t being much help by behaving the way she was. Sahar was attempting to lighten the mood, yet she couldn’t do such a simple thing as playing along, but she knew that even if she did, Sahar would see through the facade she tried to put up, like how he did that night at the restaurant. It scared her, the way his gaze would pierce through the mask she had on.

”Then.. perhaps I should leave?” the fox leaned forward, letting go of the robe and allowing it to flutter as it pleases. She knew Sahar had only been worried, but the fox didn’t like the thought of being treated like a child. At least not with him. Perhaps, she had wanted him to see her for who she was. This was who she was, roaming about in clothes that weren’t meant to be worn around public, causing a ruckus, luring people in. That was who she was, a cunning fox. His presence was more than confusing. She wanted to send him away, yet at the same time, make him stay by her side. Vixen didn’t understand. The last time she had s crush, it didn’t feel this way? Perhaps Zara really has been mistaken, after all.

”Vixen...” he murmured, and her gaze fell.

Was she pushing him away? She’d like to think that it’s not the case. He sounded hurt when she had avoided his question, and the fox would feel just a tad remorseful over what she had done. The twitching of his fingers didn’t go unnoticed, and a smile eventually curved her lips, though barely visible at all. She reached forth, leading his hands by the wrist and positioning them on her waist. She could feel the warmth of his skin through the satin fabric, like how she had that night. His hands were very warm, and the fox thought she was a little too undeserving of it. Vixen placed her hands on either side of his legs while she had him hold her by the waist. Her face was close, and she could smell the earthy scent from his body, along with the soft fragrance of flowers he always carried. She lift her hands to caress his cheek, though it fell limp just before her fingertips brushed against his skin. ”Sahar.. Am I.. Am I pitiful?” she asked, locking her gaze onto his.

”It matters to me.” and with just those four words alone, her body shook greatly. He cared about her? He said that at one point, now look just where that has gotten him. Dead. Her train of thoughts were cut short when she felt his hand upon hers. The warmth if his skin, the fingers that worked her up so badly yet handled her with care at the end of the day. Vixen intertwined her fingers with his, and managed to squeeze into the small gap between his legs. She sat there, letting his free arm craddle her like a child. ”Care..?” she smiled, lifting her free hand to guide his face to hers. He had been blushing. Vixen thought it was cute. ”Then why do you avert your gaze from me earlier? Am I shameful to look at--?” and despite knowing that wasn’t the reason, Vixen couldn’t help but attempt to push his buttons. For what reason? She didn’t know either.”It hurts when you look away. It makes me feel like I’m filthy.. I wonder why?” was she implying that she wanted him to look at her? Perhaps so. Like how he wanted her, too, at one point.

She relaxed against his body, though this time, she’d feel a tad heavier, as if she was relying solely on the djinn before her. Perhaps she should? He had volunteered after all. A soft chuckle escaped her lips, though it curved into a frown soon after. His sheepish laugh had caught her by surprise, though, and to learn he had been as troubled as she was, her heart clenched painfully. He’d brush his fingers through his hair, revealing the golden brown orbs that were hidden beneath the platinum locks. She thought he looked charming. ”Am I not interesting enough for you?” she teased, brushing her fingers against the soft skin of his lips. She missed how they felt against hers, to be honest. ”I guess we’re both in the same boat, then.. Equally as restless.. and frustrated.” she murmured, keeping her head nuzzled against his neck. The cold air hadn’t been so harsh against her skin now that his body heat had provided the warmth she needed. Vixen would stare at him, at his chiseled features, his eyes that have dulled, the soft locks of hair that fell loosely around his face. She thought he looked a little like how they’d picture prince charming. In that spur of a moment, she’d turn his face towards her, and press her lips against his. His lips felt hot, or perhaps it had just been hers that were cold. It was brief, and despite being the one initiating it, her cheeks were flushed red. ”O-Oh-- I-..” she what? Did it out of a spur moment? Kissed him by accident? Who was she kidding.

”I just thought.. I missed the warmth of your lips against mine.” she answered honestly.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PUMMMY

Trash

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:40 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

"No!" Sahar was startled by his own outburst, shame covering his face in red as he sputtered to clarify. "I mean, it is not a bad thing, you being here, I think..." Still, he couldn't quite put his feelings into words. What exactly was he supposed to say anyway? That she had been the only thing he could think about for weeks? That he felt sick to his stomach just sitting here with her yet couldn't figure out if it was a good or bad feeling? Vixen would think he was ridiculous. And she would be right in that assumption. Honestly, what had gotten into the djinn....

A crush. Crevan's words repeated in his mind once more but he chose to ignore them. The concept was even more silly than how he was acting. Yet, when she looked away from him, when she avoided his gaze, his heart sank. Sahar hated to see the fox so torn, especially when he was making it worse. However, he couldn't just leave her like this. It would tear him up inside to know he left her in such a state. He watched, confused and curious, as she reached out to him, pulling his hands towards her to rest on her waist with nothing more that a barely there smile. Sahar's fingers would twitch once more before he squeezed her waist, like before, her body was cool to the touch but warmed under his hands and something inside him quivered.

The djinn had missed this, had missed Vixen, more than he knew. His eyes slipped closed when she reached out for him once more, though he touch never came. Pushing aside disappointment he gazed at her once more, a look of concern coming over him. "No...You seem lonely more than anything." He answered as he took in her haggard form. What Sahar wouldn't give to help the brunette feel better...

He wasn't sure if his words were any good until she shuttered, looking as though she might fall apart right there. It shocked the blond, and for a moment he held his breath in anticipation, relaxing when she intertwined their fingers. Her hands were soft and gentle as always and Sahar shifted his legs to give her a bit more wiggle room. Her sudden closeness was unexpected but not unwelcome, though he tried to ignore as heat rushed to his face once more. This was...nice. The hand still on his hip tightened briefly as he found himself more at ease than he had been in weeks. His unease, the whirlwind of thoughts, all of it calmed now that he had Vixen in his arms and gazed into those golden depths. He was reminded of the talk they had before, of how he never wanted the fox to look away from him.

It had slipped his mind that she might want the same thing until then. "No, never. I just...felt ashamed to look at you, I did not want you to see me when I am such a mess and hardly know the reason why. I thought I might hurt you without meaning to..." When Vixen looked at him like that he couldn't help but share his thoughts with her. He couldn't hide anything from her, even when he didn't understand his own feelings they would come out.

Sahar's heart gave a nervous thump when a chuckled slipped from Vixen's lips. Oh, how he had missed the sound. The sight of her smile made him feel weak for a moment, he was half tempted to check that he wasn't dreaming. Even like this, dressed in her nightclothes and looking flustered, she was heavenly. A small huff left the djinn as her fingers traced his lips, teasing him. "That is it though, you are what has been consuming my thoughts..." He admitted softly, a shutter traveling up his spine as her breath fanned out against his neck.

Having Vixen resting against his was so comforting, even taking the full brunt of her weight didn't bother him at the moment. Not when she was gazing up at him with such adoration. Sahar didn't resist as she pulled his face closer, eyes falling shut and a satisfied noise leaving him as their lips pressed together. Oddly enough, he didn't feel embarrassed once Vixen pulled away. Instead, he let out a small laugh as red spread across her face. "Same here." He murmured, voice low as he reached up to cup her cheek this time, pulling her in for another kiss so he could properly enjoy the taste of her lips. At the moment, he didn't care to figure out what it was he felt, all Sahar knew was that being with Vixen like this felt so incredibly right.

What felt like minutes later he pulled away, though he didn't relinquish his hold on the fox. Before he could speak the sound of someone else moving around a few bookshelves over startled him and Sahar remember just where they were. "Maybe we should...go somewhere more private?" He suggested, suddenly feeling self-conscious. Embarrassed wouldn't even begin to cover what he would feel if someone actually caught them like this.

>>>>> I have: $836.75 // I love: no one (maybe a certain fox...) // I am: worried, curious. <<<<<

[[Ooc:
]]

yo punny nut
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 10:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen | Tsubasa Guardian Spirit | Kitsune
❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand.
And the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for snow,
But all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

,,and there are no words for that.❜

○I'm feeling flustered.
●I'm speaking to Sahar at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing night gown.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one, but recently, I've been feeling a tad confused.

Vixen jumped at the sound of his voice, at his sudden protest. She certainly did not take a liking towards the fright she has just received, but seeing as though he wanted her to stay, it made the fox feel needed. It made her feel as if her presence had been.. appreciated. She wasn’t complaining. Crevan treated her as lovingly as he did throughout the many centuries, Angel loved her equally, and she felt blessed to have them all a part of her life. Yet, despite so, she felt empty. She felt.. hopeless. All for reasons she couldn’t understand, nor put into words. Yet with Sahar, she felt as if it hadn’t mattered, that it was okay to feel this way. But when she heard his words, it left a small pang of hurt. ”Think..?” she questioned, however, she wouldn’t blame him for saying so. She had felt just about the same. His presence was greatly appreciated, yet she felt like running, from the warmth of his fingertips, from his voice that would call her name. Is she perhaps.. afraid? Of what? She had no answer.

”I’ve noticed your fingers twitching..” she paused and downcast her gaze, while a light shade of red would dust her cheeks. Was she shy? Probably not. Perhaps she had been self conscious ever since that night. ”It’s okay. You can touch me if you want.” she felt his fingers twitch once more upon her waist before it came to a solid grab. His touch left shivers in their wake, and a soft hum escaped her lips. There was one thing she has come to realize after all these while. It was the fact she craved his presence, his touch, yet she never realized it. Up until now. ”I like your touch. They’re always so calming.. So gentle.” but did she deserve it? There was a gap she could feel between them, a river that none of them wanted to risk crossing. What would happen if one of them did? Would they cross the line? Will this come to an end?

Lonely? Was that what defined her situation? Vixen chuckled, her smile melancholic. It was something inevitable, this loneliness. ”As a person that doesn’t age, it’s something I’ve gotten fairly used to after so long.” she answered, yet, it didn’t feel as if she had answered his question. It sounded incomplete. Vixen’s hand moved up his forearms, finding their way to his neck. Somehow, she enjoyed holding him this way, yet this moment didn’t allow her the pleasure of feeling so. ”I guess.. I felt lonely without you.” was her answer. It sounded strange, yet it felt as if it had been the right answer to what she was feeling. What is she even feeling, anyway?

Is he flustered? His demeanor suggested he was. The fox found it strangely fond to look at. The way his cheeks warmed up, the way he seemed.. embarrassed. At least he hadn’t attempt to push her away, perhaps not yet, and the fox wanted to tell herself it was okay to enjoy the warmth he allowed her to feel in this moment, the warmth of companionship. The grip on her hips tightened, and she’d gasp at the pressure of his fingertips, along with his golden brown orbs that seemed to gaze into her golden ones as if it had been a natural thing to do. Her ears flickered briefly, before they’d drop to either sides in full submission and content. Somehow, she always felt like prey beneath his gaze. She felt weak, yet she did not hate it. Not when it came to him. ”Why is there a need to feel ashamed?” asked the fox. ”Because that is the moment where you seemed most.. you and she wondered if that had made any sense at all.

She gently rubbed his cheek with her thumb, and shook her head that had been rested upon his shoulders. There was no need to worry if he would hurt her in the process. Hurt was what made her feel alive, what made her realize she wasn’t a lost soul, but a living being, struggling to find her place in this world. Hurt made her.. exist. She could hear his heartbeat, how it hammered against his chest. It was a pleasant sound, and she could sit and listen for as long as time allowed. His breath against her fingertips sent a light shudder down arm. Didn’t he know just a small action of his could drive her crazy? Vixen closed her eyes and nuzzled against his body. He had been thinking of her, like how she did him. It made her relieved, yet anxious at the same time, and all she could muster after the long silence, was ”Why?” she wasn’t finding it strange, no. She was curious, anxious, in hopes that his answer could help her understand why it had been the same with her. A crush, Zara mentioned. Vixen thought otherwise.

”Will you run away, if I told you I, too, had been facing the same thing? Will you find me.. strange?” she asked, allowing her eyes to flutter open, but despite so, she was afraid of meeting his gaze. ”I don’t understand why, but it seems my mind won’t stop thinking about you. Even after.. a month?” a month’s time. She had been flustered over him for a month’s time. Goodness’ sake. Has she.. gone mad?

She indulged herself in the brief kiss, allowing her mind to fall blank, yet when they parted, her anxiousness would return. How is it possible he seemed not the least bit flustered when she, herself, had been a blushing mess. Her golden orbs widened when he admitted the same. She missed his touch, and all these seemed to be a tad overwhelming.. but Vixen didn’t push him away, she didn’t want to. A soft gasp escaped her lips, just before she called his name. His hand felt warm against her cheek, and the fox allowed herself the pleasure of the warmth and numbness his lips brought. He smelled like flowers, carrying a soft fragrance. A scent she would never tire of. Her fingers brushed through his hair, giving a small tug at the back of his head. Her head was spinning, and her cheeks felt terribly warm, yet in this small moment of heat, she found a sense of comfort that was long absent.

She panted ever so slightly once they parted lips after what seemed like eternity, and all she could hear, was the sound of her breath, and the hammering within her chest. Her gaze remained downcast, a tad too shy to gaze into his, at least until she heard the faint shuffling of footsteps a few aisles from where they both were. That was when she’d catch a glimpse of him finally feeling flustered over their situation. Vixen laughed, as if the tension they both shared disappeared altogether. She didn’t make any attempt to move, no. In fact, it made her all the more determined to stay, nuzzled up against him. ”It sounds all the more thrilling, no? Getting caught?” she murmured with a quiet voice. She felt it was unfair, retreating to a quiet place and getting flustered when he had been unfazed just moments earlier. Vixen pushed him down by the shoulders, and straddled above him shortly before she rested her body above his. ”You’ve made a mess out of me, so why can’t I do the same to you?” was her question. Her cheeks were still a light shade of red, however, she sounded calm. Calculative, to be precise, as if she had wanted to fish a reaction out of him. They weren’t going anywhere, no. If they were caught, she could run, save herself the embarrassment, though as for him.. she’d like to see how he’d deal with such a situation.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PUMMMY

Trash

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:21 am
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

He should have known better, there wasn't much that escaped Vixen, of course, she would notice Sahar trying to control himself. For once, he was afraid of scaring her off. She just seemed so fragile at the moment, the djinn didn't want to hurt her...It was comforting to know his touch wasn't unwanted if a tad embarrassing. What was wrong with him? Vixen needed help yet he was afraid that even touching her would make matters worse. The fox was an affectionate creature, he should have known she would welcome the attention. Yet...for some reason it felt as though they were tip-toeing around something neither dared speak of, as if doing so would ruin everything.

It made Sahar uneasy.

It was hard to think of Vixen as lonely, not when she had her brother by her side, however, that was the only word that he could use to describe her when he looked into her eyes. As they sat together it seemed that she wasn't as lonesome as before though, Vixen even admitting that she had missed him. His heart gave a little stutter at her sincere words, his hold on her tightening briefly as he tried to find the words to reply to that. “Really...?” He managed to ask in a whisper. Perhaps, he had missed her more than he realized as well. Sahar finally felt at peace now that they were sitting together, his head no long full of unnecessary thoughts. It was an unexpected realization, after all, he had left his friends and family behind, yet they didn't occupy his thoughts like Vixen had. Of course, none of them could see through him as easily as the fox did either.

When she looked at him it felt as though his entire soul was laid bare and it was as exhilarating as it was frightening. The djinn let out a small laugh at her question, still not quite sure of his own feelings. She was right, just what did he have to feel ashamed of? Perhaps he was just scared that Vixen would see something in him that she didn't like and then would want nothing to do with him. As it were, it seemed like she would disappear without a trace one day, like waking from a dream. Sahar didn't share his thoughts though, merely enjoying Vixen's warmth as she leaned against him, thumb brushing over his cheek gently as they enjoyed one another's company.

It would not last, of course, as they struggled to sort out their feelings. Why did he think of Vixen so much? “I do not know...” He mumbled. Or perhaps he did and just didn't want to admit it. It felt as though dread would overcome him the moment he gave a name to the feeling. Yet, he was not alone. “If you are strange then so am I.” He pointed out, trying to hide that her confession made his blood run cold for a moment. He did want to run, to pretend he hadn't heard her, but at the same time he wanted to stay here was Vixen. Had it really been a month since they last saw each other? That couldn't be true, it didn't seem right...

Sahar couldn't find it in himself to worry about how long he had been plagued by thoughts of the fox however, not when her lips were pressed against him and her taste was on his tongue. He let out a soft noise when she pulled on his hair, a shutter traveling down his back at the sensation before he pulled away to catch his breath. The djinn brushed Vixen's hair back as he took in her dazed expression, half tempted to lean in for another kiss if it weren't for the fact that he was panting as well. As much as he wanted to continue, however, he didn't want to be caught fooling around in public like this. Vixen was quick to hone in on his weakness, unfortunately. “Vixen!” He hissed as she nuzzled against him attempting to lean away. Which was a foolish mistake, as it made it all the easier for the fox to push him down. Sahar's face was getting redder by the second as she lorded over his embarrassment. “Y-You started it! Besides, I would rather not get kicked out of the library.” Huffing, he took hold of her hips and rolled in an attempt to switch their positions. He wasn't about to let Vixen make a fool out of him without a fight! He tried to school himself has he leaned forward, breath just above a whisper as he attempted to reason with her. “I would much rather continue somewhere where only I can see the expressions you make.”

[[Ooc:
]]

yo punny nut
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:05 am
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.❜

I'm feeling flustered. || I'm speaking to Sahar. || I'm wearing night gown || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one, but I've been feeling confused recently.

”I-..” she stuttered.

Had she really missed the djinn? Genuinely? Sincerely? She felt so on edge, and it wasn’t hard to tell at all that he, too, was on the verge of running. The both of them wanted to escape from one another, yet there was something else that kept them fixed in place, something neither of them dared to put into words. But, perhaps she really did miss the djinn, the way he laughed, how radiant his smile had been whenever she looked at him. It wasn’t right for his expression to be plagued by what seems to be worry, and concern. Over what? Over her? There was no need to. Honestly, Vixen had always been this way, always been running despite how she claimed she would be headstrong and face her own fears. She couldn’t. She couldn’t face them without breaking down into nothing but a pool of tears as she cowered upon her bathroom floor.

”..really.” her voice was soft, but the confirmation came.eventually. Yes, she had felt lonely without him. She missed having someone to laugh with. She missed feeling the warmth of his hand that would fill the gaps between her fingertips, how her worries would disappear whenever he kissed her, but how could she to tell him that? She couldn’t, not when she was unsure of what she felt. There was no doubt, at the same time, she was seeing another person in him. She was desperately trying to find the man she once loved within Sahar. She realized, she knew all along. The guilt was overwhelming, yet Vixen couldn’t stop. She couldn’t afford to, not when it was the only way she was kept sane. Yet at the same time, there were moments she saw Sahar for who he really is, and she’d adore him the same way. Perhaps she had adored the djinn since the first time she laid eyes upon him.

Vixen’s eyes fluttered shut as she nuzzled her face against the soft skin of his neck and indulged herself in the scent that inevitably calmed her so. She knew it wasn’t right to get so close to him, but the fox couldn’t help but to be charmed by his words, the way he cared, and how gentle he treated her. She couldn’t help but adore him.

His laughter was music to her ears, his voice like a soothing lullaby that would calm her nerves. He didn’t know the reason behind what they felt, and the fox thought it was okay, that it was alright, as long as he would hold her while she rested against him. Her mind had quiet down, and she found herself at peace in his presence. ”You are strange.” she answered. ”You’ve been invading my thoughts, and I’ve been restless since. You’re really.. strange. It’s frustrating, I don’t understand.” she admitted. It was true, and there was no reason to hide it either, but.. the djinn felt someone.. evasive. Was it because of what she had said? Vixen withdrew her hands and averted her gaze, ”If you want to run, I won’t stop you, y’know?” to be honest, she was scared of what she felt. She was afraid of what she would learn of her emotions when he decides to run from her. Were Zara’s words true, after all?

But even as she tried to withdraw herself, the fox found herself unable to push him away whenever he touched her, and he would always, undoubtedly, leave her flustered and embarrassed. His fingers ran through her hair, revealing the expression she tried so hard to hide. Her cheeks were red, and her eyes were glistening with temptation she refused to give into, but whenever she looked at him, all her boundaries seemed to fall apart. That was unfair, or so she thought. ”Vixen!” he exclaimed. The fox pretended not to hear him as she made herself comfortable above his body. It reminded her of the night they spent together, where she found herself breaking down. ”I started it?” she repeated. ”I was trying to get you to look at me, your gaze has been avoi-- S-Sahar--” though before she had the chance to finish what she attempted to say, the fox found their position switched, which inevitably caused her gown to ride up her thighs. Embarrassment was something she learned once more after she met the djinn. Her shyness, how easy it was to have her flustered over the tiniest things. The things that made her lose what little dominance she had in the past, he found out so easily. Vixen tilted her head to the side, refusing to meet his gaze. The satin robe she wore drooped off a shoulder, and the gown that rode up her legs would expose what little fabric she wore underneath, given the position they were in. She found it quite embarrassing, when it came to him. ”If-- If you had just left me alone earlier- I wouldn’t have teased you-..” she countered. The warmth that spread across her body had been apparent through her slowly reddening cheeks, and neck. The coldness in the would sting her bruised feet, but it was the least of her concern at the moment.

I would much rather continue somewhere where only I can see the expressions you make.” he murmured, and her breath hitched upon hearing his words. His breath felt hot against her skin, yet Vixen made no attempt to shuffle away from him. Perhaps.. she didn't want to. The floor was cold, yet she could not feel anything that suggested a hint of coldness, not when she has been bathed with a sense of warmth this djinn covered her in. ”Unbelievable..” she murmured, ”You’re so sly.. It’s unfair- Why do you always have such an effect on me-” the fox added. She realized, it was only ever with him, that she felt so vulnerable around, and it scared her to learn the reason why. She didn’t want to shatter whatever friendship they have between them, or if it could even be called a ‘friendship’ at all. What were they really?

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

SoujiAtsumi

PUMMMY

Trash

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:56 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαяcн ②②иם

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①⑥⑤
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑭ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:28 am
User Image

❛I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you;
So intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.❜

I'm feeling indifferent. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I'm currently engaged to Angel Raphael Lionis

Every morning has been pleasant, waking up to a familiar figure curled up against his side. The nightmares that plagued him every night has ceased to exist at all, and the only time he’d wake up dead into the night was when Angel would nudge him, requesting for the fox to turn around and hold him while they slept. For once, he felt he was loved and accepted, without worrying if he would wake up to an empty bed, searching for the warmth of another only to be met with disappointment. There were nights he would panic and frantically search for Angel, only to realize he had been beside him all along. Crevan was still worried, but he was happy, and it didn’t matter if this happiness was short-lived. He thought it was perfect, despite a temporary happiness.

He still looked weary and exhausted, though only slightly. If anything, he looked much better than the past few weeks where his appearance was disheveled. He hadn’t bothered to take care of his appearance, and he had felt sorry for those who had to witness such a sight. The colour upon his features had returned, though the dark crescents beneath his eyes were still apparent. That was fine, he thought. He was getting better, little by little, taking baby steps. Despite having lived for centuries, his knowledge regarding certain aspects were still lacking. He’s desperately in love, wholeheartedly, yet, he didn’t know how to love. What was the right way to treat someone? Does he have to tell them how much he loved them everyday? Is he required to shower them with tremendous amounts of gifts? Does he just treat them the usual way? He didn’t know, and often times, the things he did gave people false hopes and expectations, which was something he had realized as time passed. Things about love, he learned through hurting others, and being hurt by others. Even now, the fox still felt remorseful over his actions. But what use was there to feel sorry over what has passed? There isn’t. He was thankful for Angel accepted him the way he was, that it was alright to be awkward, and that was when the fox would fall for him all over again.

The weather has been warm as of late, and he had made his way into the library nearby to escape from the heat. The cool air blew against his skin once he set foot into the establishment, allowing him the relaxing sensation he hasn’t felt in quite a while. The smell of books were welcomed, old and new, and the tension within his shoulders would slowly dissipate. He had a library full of books within his house, yet there was a lot he has yet explored. What’s the myth behind the orchard? What is it like? When has it existed? The fox was curious, and here he was, in search of an encyclopedia based entirely on the orchard itself. While he walked aisle after aisle, his slender fingers grazed across the spines of each book, liking the way the smooth hardcovers and the embossed book titles felt against his fingertips. ”Where is it.. Where is it..” he pondered, allowing his golden orbs to scan the shelf that towered his being.

There were so many books, so much variety that made his heart flutter at the sight. He felt so tempted to grab every book he came across, but he knew better than to do so. There was no rush. After all, he had an entire lifetime to read each and every book within this facility.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: IMSORRY for my shitty post--
I'm still trying to get a hang of Crevan! ;A ;

oOBookwormYumiOo

PUMMMY

Trash

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:43 am
User Image
                User Image

OOC: It's okay! I'm the exact same way. > n > I just couldn't think of what she'd say. sweatdrop I I Wearing: Summer's Coming. I I Feeling: Thoughtful; Curious. I I Funds: $1,123.75

The library. Something had directed her to scale Uptown from the small boardwalk of Etoile after watching the small waves make their rounds against the tall poles that stood embedded into the sand for… She would imagine plenty of years. And although she wasn’t entirely fond of libraries, as she’d much rather attend a bookstore to buy what she found interesting, she did occasionally like to glance through the genres to find the much older books the store didn’t seem to have on file majority of the time. Those were the rarities she’d open her silver laptop and pull out Amazon to order something rather quickly. Moma didn’t exactly have Prime, but it only made it more exciting to wait for the slightly heavy box to make it to her doorstep. Now that she lived on her own… She still saw the excitement, but she doubted Leon would much understand why she’d sit on the couch all day when it stated it was being delivered. The cool breeze from the sudden A/C was met with several languid blinks from the blond, but she seemed to pay no mind to the now slight goosebumps along her arms and legs. They were quick to cease and she made her way through the center aisle and towards the steps, stopping once she realized that, in actuality, she had absolutely no idea where she had been going. The library at home had placed all of the adult novels and nonfiction on the second floor, but surely not all libraries worked the same way.

She turned both ways, first scanning the area to her left before finding her eyes drifting to the right, the grey irises pausing over a familiar figure not far off from her direction. The same silver hair she had spotted blowing in the breeze now settled up against his hips near the end, ruffling shortly with almost every movement he made. He seemed to be looking for something. And although she had been satisfied leaving the conversation how it had began, with a simple ask to his species, she couldn’t help but begin to ponder more things whilst trekking home in the sand to wait for Leon to get home - or wake up depending on if he had worked that night. She placed her finger against her lip and slowly maneuvered around the one or two bookcases nearby until she stood several feet away. A guardian spirit; a nine-tailed fox. ”Do guardian spirits like to read?” She jested, though her lips seemed to reflect a more serious tone to the inquiry.

yo punny nut

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:36 am
User Image

❛I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you;
So intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.❜

I'm feeling amused. || I'm speaking to a familiar woman. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I'm currently engaged to Angel Raphael Lionis

By the time he came to realize, he already had several thick novels balanced atop the palm of his hand. Books completely unrelated to the initial purpose he came to this library. He had a book on Hamlet, by William Shakespeare, another on Gilgamesh, and another regarding the conquest of Gaul. They were ancient books, books left aside to gather dust. There were books with ancient writing engraved onto the spine, a language even the fox could not read himself, despite being an ancient creature itself. He failed to find books regarding the orchard, but with the new discovery of reading materials he have yet read, nor come across, the fox thought the orchard could wait until another day. Books wouldn't run now, would they?

He stood out of sight in the far end of the aisle, grazing his fingers across the olden, faded pages of the thick novel. The story was written in old english, and it was no easy job to read, especially when english hadn't been his first language. But throughout the many centuries, the fox learned the english culture, along with the many he came across during the days he roamed the foreign lands, and eventually, to this town. It was a difficult reading material, but the fox took interest in the small challenge provided. His mind was clear, and he had found peace within himself through this past few days he had spent with Angel. He had settled the concerns that plagued his mind, the worries regarding the relationship between himself, and the model, though every now and then, he would still grow weary with the few thoughts lingering in his mind. It was normal, Vixen said. It was normal to worry about a relationship, to worry about another's well-being. It was normal to grow concern regarding their future, but was it really? It was the first time he had felt such a way, the first time he had felt such strong feelings for a person, feelings much stronger in comparison to the past. The pain he felt when he had lost Aki, couldn't even come close to the pain he felt when Angel turned away from him. Crevan had been terrified, that one day he would wake up, and everything would just be a fickle of his imaginations, a speck of his wild fantasies. Crevan took a deep breath, and heaved a small sigh, feeling the cold air graze upon the pale skin of his cheek. The small tingling sensation, and the small prickle of numbness that kissed his skin was what made him realize he wasn't dreaming, that this was reality.

But could he really be happy, when he would cease to have existed once the damage inflicted upon his star ball has taken its toll upon the fox's body? Could he really ensure the model's happiness, if he were to disappear one day? He dug his finger against the spine of the book, dragging his nail along the textured surface of the hard cover. His irises darkened, and he'd seem just a tad anxious with the fast paced swaying of his tails. He should have let go, but he couldn't. Was he not allowed to be selfish for once? Crevan frowned, knowing full-well his desire to be loved would end up hurting the model more than he could imagine, but he couldn't stop, and he didn't want to either.

His ears flickered, and the hammering of his heart against his chest eventually came to a stop. There was a familiar scent, albeit faint. The faint smell of daisies, with a hint of a cherry's sweetness, yet it left a small chill like the winter breeze blowing against his bare skin. His golden orbs scanned his surroundings, and eventually fell upon a young lady with smooth blonde locks that fluttered behind her while she walked. The faint light gleamed off the surface of her storm grey irises, revealing the soft shade of ivory along the outer lines. She had porcelain skin that glowed beneath the faint rays of sunlight that seeped through the blinds of the windows. Crevan found himself staring, unable to recall her identity until her voice resonated within his ears.

”Do guardian spirits like to read?”

His eyes widened, and he'd recall the petite figure that had approached him on the beach just around a month ago. She had questioned his being, and once she had received the answer she wanted, the woman left, leaving the fox in a confused state. He remained silent, unable to process the question she had just asked. "H-..Huh..?" he stuttered, growing frantic with the lack of answer on his part. A soft huff escaped his lips, followed by a faint chuckle over his strange demeanor. Just what was he so fidgety about? "I suppose so." he shrugged, trailing his fingers across the thin pages that made up the novel he held in hand. "When you're blessed with a life of immortality, there's not much to do in your spare time, other than reading. If not, there's always the choice to pull weeds that are growing around the shrine, but I don't think anyone liked the idea of getting down and dirty." but despite having been tasked to clean the shrine, the twins have decided to leave the job up to the shrine keepers instead.

He'd scan the book shelves, contemplating if he should pick another book. Angel liked adult novels, didn't he? Perhaps the fox should go ahead and pick one out? Then again.. Crevan shook his head, brushing said thought out of his mind. "It is rather amusing how words alone can project so many images in your mind. How about you? Do you find reading fascinating?"

Out.Of.Crocodiles: this is what happens when we neglect our characters too much rofl

oOBookwormYumiOo

PUMMMY

Trash

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:37 pm
AlyssumReika

User Image
User Image

Money: $1000
Outfit: Casual Pink & White
Mood: Excited/ Curious
Company: N/A
Relationship: Single

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Today was another day of exploring for Evangeline. Yesterday she had a very interesting day with a man named Dante. Spending her time in the pet store looking at the pets that were available and having a small chat with the man as well. He was a little strange in Evangeline's mind and with her little experience into talking to others may have caused that thought of him. Well who knows what was going on with his mind when they were together. Without thinking of it too much, today was a different day and into learning more new things or new experiences of anything.

When Evangeline left her place, the bright sun blinded her when she opened the door to the outside. Mornings were still not her favorite part of the day, but couldn't be helped since she would always wake up at in the morning almost everyday. As Evangeline made her way to the city and continued her sightseeing the place, without knowing where she would end up to, her feet led her to the entrance of a library. She looked up at the building sign, checking where she ended up at and her eyes sparked at the name. The library, she was really excited into going to place. Reading can't go wrong, especially when it came to romance novels, those were far by her favorite type of genre.

Entering the building, Evangeline walked to the counter as she requested the librarian for a application for a library card. Finishing with the application, she handed the paper form back to the lady and waited till she was handed a card. Receiving the card from the lady, she quickly signed the back of her card before heading off to the books and in hopes into finding a good romance novel if possible.

O.O.C:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:07 pm
User Image

ρɑყʈoɲ ʝɑɖҽ ɾҽҽɖ

with⊱ Herself
feeling⊱ Happy
ooc
Style

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

So far Payton was loving her new home. It was a truly lovely city and so far everyone she met had been really nice. Just yesterday she had spent the day in the park with a nice guy named Fisher. The earrings he had picked for her were perfect. He really had done an excellent job. The day before that she had spent in the pet store. Alphonse had been really nice as well.

Today she decided she would explore the city, there was a lot left in the city that she hadn't had a chance to see yet. She hadn't really had any particular destination in mind when she first left her house, but she wasn't really surprised that she ended up at the library. A small smiled tugged at the corners of her lips when blue eyes saw the sign to the interest. She was in need of a new, good read, so with a small shrug she headed into the building.

After filling out the paper work at the front desk and receiving her library card, she started heading towards the many isles of books. Payton didn't have anything specific in mind, so she just browsed the titles, occasionally pulling one that caught her eyes off the shelves. Before long, she ended up in the romance section just to see that she wasn't alone. Another young woman was browsing the shelves as well. "Oh, hello." Payton said softly, not wanting to disturb anyone. There was a friendly smile on her lips. "Any suggestions?" Payton asked absently, though She already had a couple books in her arms.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

quotes

AlyssumReika

Timid Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:57 pm
AlyssumReika

User Image
User Image

Mood: Excited/ Curious
Company: N/A

Evangeline placed a finger on the spine of the book as she quickly looked at the title and moved onto the next book. Some of the titles didn't catch her eyes so much or they probably have the weirdest or less interesting type of title for the book. While skimming through the book titles, Evangeline's eyes shifted the the young lady that walked into the aisle she was at. She took notice of the books that was in the lady's arms, but smiled lightly at the her with a small head nod of greeting.

As she was skimming through the titles of the books on the shelf, she heard as the female asked her if she had anything suggestions to read. She could recommend a book or two the female that was a good read, but she wouldn't know if the genre of the book would fit her interest in it. "Uhh.. Depends on the genre if you are into it.", the female said to her then turned her body towards her and pointed at the books in her arms. "Though looks like you kinda have a handful of books in your arms already.." Just at the corner of her eye, one book caught the vampire's eye, and bent down a bit as she reached for the book and looked at the back of it as she read the short summary of it. "Are you planning to read all of those books or just checking which one is a good read?"

O.O.C:
Just letting you know, I didn't get quoted on your post :0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:04 am
User Image

ρɑყʈoɲ ʝɑɖҽ ɾҽҽɖ

with⊱ Evangeline
feeling⊱ Happy
ooc⊱ sorry! I fixed it though. ^^
Style

"Well, I like pretty much all genres." Payton said with a small shrug. The girl would read pretty much anything, as long as it had a good story. "Though, I do have a soft spot for fantasy type stuff." She admited, a slightly sheepish grin creeping onto her lips. "What's your favorite?" She asked curiously. Payton hoped she wasn't bothering the girl. They were in a library after all, which wasn't somewhere you went normally for a conversation. Payton just couldn't help it, she was definitely a bit talkative.

"Well... For now I will probably just pick a couple that look the best to take home... But I'll get around to the rest of them eventually." Payton said looking back to the books in her arms. She always had a hard time deciding which books to take home. She read a lot though, so it hi early wouldn't be long before she was back in her looking for more. "I'm Payton by the way. It's nice to meet you."

JayyLee10

AlyssumReika

Timid Hunter

7,525 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:21 pm
AlyssumReika

User Image
User Image

Mood: Curious
Company: Payton

As she finished reading the summary of the book she got off the shelve, she looked at the book cover and skimmed through the pages of the book. The book looked like it had a interesting story based of the summary, couldn't hurt to give it a read, plus a good romance story should get her hooked in it. Placing the book on her arm, Evangeline continued to look at the shelves if there was another good book she can get. While looking, Evangeline still had ears on the female and listened as she spoke about her type of genres and having a soft spot with fantasy. "They aren't too bad actually. I read a couple of fantasy books, though can't remember their titles since it's been a while to the last fantasy book I've read.", the female told her as she kept her finger on the spine of the books and read the title each book had. "I'm more into romance novels. Something about them just interest me." Maybe the love with one person to another just brings her hope or can imagine herself with someone of her own. But something like relationships never really cross her mind even after reading loads of good romance novels, maybe she just enjoy thinking about it. There were times she was confessed to, though turned almost every guy who confessed..

"Like the titles of them sort of caught your eye and how will you know which one to take home and not take? Just read like a couple of pages of the book or something like that?", Evangeline asked her. As much as she loved reading as well, she really couldn't bring herself to get every book that catches her eye and then somehow in the middle of the book or something, she loses interest in the story. Most books had interesting titles though once got into the book, the story would turn into crap and a waste of time for her. When the female introduced herself as Payton, Evangeline turned her head at her and let out a small smile to her with a small nod to follow up. "Evangeline is my name. Pleased to meet you as well."

O.O.C:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games