Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members
Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kronoton

Enigmatic Menace

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:24 pm
Hi! I'm Kronoton. I'm in my 30s and have been on Gaia since 2006. I game a whole bunch of video games so I'm one of the nerds? I think? Anyway, I occasionally pop in to Gaia to see how things are going and to my delight, the site is still kicking! I thought it faded away into major obscurity by now. Thanks for the invite!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:44 am
Hi everyone. Just got an invite to the guild and it seemed cool so I figured, what the heck, never been a part of one I'll give it a go!
Can't believe I'm in my 30's and still coming back to gaia to see what's going on but here we are lol I guess it's just a comfort place for me since I used to play A LOT when I was younger. I joined back in '04 but I lost that account to hackers back when gaia website security was not so great. So, this is my account from '07 and I've actually only recently come back since '16!
I mainly just like browsing the site, chatting, giving random gifts from people's wishlist and sometimes making art. When I'm not on here I'm usually enjoying some Dead By Daylight gaming with friends (if you play, you should hit me up!).
But yeah, I think that's it? Thank you for the invite, I think it'll be fun to be more involved with the gaia community again!

(p.s. Excuse my current avi, I thought I was being funny with the whole valentine's day thing. I change my avi a lot lol)  

Shotgun Rhinoplasty

Prodigal Ladykiller

Neuronactivate

Premium Sex Symbol

9,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 5:36 am
Hello I wasn't invited but was invited on my Alt account. so My name is Neuronactivate. been in Gaia For over 12 years Jeez louise. I sell Random stuff on the marketplace. I play Genshin since i got a hu tao, Clash of clans mainly. I wish Zomg be back lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:25 am
Hiiii I'm Rev im 27 years old I've only been on gaia for like a full year but I've been having a lot of fun  

RevTone

Feral Businesswoman

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

darth acheron

Revered Guardian

26,650 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:15 pm
Hello all. I'm Darth or Justin. I've been on gaia with this account since '06. I'm from Ohio, so woo Midwest lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:14 pm
Hello everyone, I like coming on this site a play a little bit on the mini games for fun and join topics in forums. I play video games both console and P.C but I spend most of my time doing carpentry. If you would like to know more about me just ask. I like conversationalists.  

Exo-Kiyoshi

Clean Bear

4,900 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Timid 100
  • Married 100

sinslug

Edgy Noob

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:26 am
Heyyyyyy I'm sinslug, but my friends call me sara! I'm a housewife and when I'm not cooking/cleaning I love making and drawing avis, listening to music, playing overwatch 2 and crocheting/knitting. I'm not that smart and miss the point of things often so pls have patience with me. also ask me to draw your avis lol!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 11:55 am
Hello everyone, I'm Miyuko or Lynn irl, 27, haven't been on gaia since '08. Every now and then I still have wonderful memories playing this game which makes me come back to visit and reminisce. School had been taking up most of my time, now I am full time working and I have spare room on my mind to come back here. On my free time I play with my 2 doggies, Overwatch 2 and the toxic Valorant dramallama I still love zOMG but things aren't the same as it was back then sad  

iMiyuko

Dangerous Shopper

7,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100

reIax bear

Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:52 pm
      ` ☆

Hi everyone c: I'm terrible at intros so here we go lol.
      My name is Bear/Anjie. I've been on Gaia since 2006 or so but haven't been as active as I used to be. I'm an introvert and work a lot so I don't spend tons of time on here anymore. I loooove food and boba, food is probably the fastest way to my heart tbh lol. I'm very into D&D and play Valheim, Minecraft, as well as League of Legends. Lately I've been really into The Walking Dead since I just started to re-watch it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 8:20 am
Hi Hi~~ Thank you for inviting me heart

I'm Lemons. I'm 29. I think I've been here since about 2005?
I like anime, kdramas, design, and reading fantasy books. heart  

PandaLemons

Familiar Friend

Lady Kittens

Quotable Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:54 pm
hello, I am new here. And like mostly everyone else, ive been here since the early 2000's and its just been logging on and off for the past 5 years lol. I don't have many friends, but I wish to have at least a best friend sad LOL. But ill be okay haha. I like to play overwatch on my free time after work. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2023 2:57 pm
ello, vey cool to be invited to a guiild that is still active that was started in 2010!  

krowzer

Golden Gaian

maskedCandelabra

Excitable Reveler

16,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:53 pm
Heyo, thanks for the invite - seems like a cool group you have here. . u .b

I'm maskedCandelabra, uh I guess emC for short?
Maybe i'll let someone else pick a nickname for me, yeah? sweatdrop

Been seven years since I've been around Gaia, so I'm still adjusting lol
Favorite color's green, and I already miss all the old Gaia flash games.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:31 pm
Hello, I'm an introvert at heart that likes gacha and casual games and listening to music or twitch streams

I've been a user since 2006 but have only been logging on and off a few times a year in the passed 5 years,
lurking art forums and looking for inspiration here and there.
It wasn't until my sister started playing Kindred that brought me back.
I was honestly surprised to see a good number of people still here emotion_bigheart

I was inspired to change my avi into a 2000s vibe for Gaia's anniversary don't mind me just being sentimental and all emotion_kirakira

hibisquish

Jelly Snack

[✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas