kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:47 am
Knux_nyan

"hmmmmm...not really, she didnt know what a keyblade was except she had one but didnt know what it was. She was pretty innocent when I met her.....but back then, I couldnt feel anything special about her....then again, the same was the same when I first met Kalena....could be her replacement.....although thats a far streach"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:46 am
User Image

kalenakeeper

"Then she's hiding something...or maybe her memory was lost somehow....Like someone erased part of it. I take it she didn't say how she obtained the keyblade correct?" He asked.  

Knux_nyan
Crew

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:46 pm
knux_nyan

"correct. Now that I think about it, sounds a lot like Kalena said she did after every lifetime....erase her memory until shes of proper age or emergency comes and live life....even as cruel as it can be. Surprised neither of them fell to the darkness."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image

kalenakeeper

"Thats right. So she must have a link to kingdom hearts that have something to do with the Guardians that are linked to Kalena. We may need to ask Kalena about this." He said.  

Knux_nyan
Crew

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:53 pm
"heh, thats easy enough, shes at my house which is only a few blocks away. Although, I never understood why she kept calling it a cafe..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:56 pm
User Image

kalenakeeper

"Yes but am i allowed there? i thought it was for those she trusts only and i'm not exactly on everyones trust list." He said in wonder.  

Knux_nyan
Crew

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:59 pm
"like I am? When I first found that place, I got scorched by the defensive systems. A few minutes later smashing dragon gargoyles, it let me in....she trusts you, Eclipse, if she didnt, i dont think you'd be standing here today."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image

kalenakeeper

"I guess tho any defenses she has probably won't be a bother for me with the x-blade in my posession. Ok. Reno, Listio stay here." He told them as they nodded and he stood. "Lead the way Kelina.  

Knux_nyan
Crew

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:07 pm
She made a portal
"this leads to the front door"

She walked thru

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23249649&page=13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:33 pm
User Image
Kyo Masaki

"Master Status: Learner"

Kyo decides to visit his home town but didn't arrive at the certain place he wanted he was outside of mansion that's been here for years and has never seen this kind of house before. Kyo walks up to the door and opens it and when he enters there was no one inside. "Bizarre I thought I could have sworn hear voices in outside coming from a room? Must have been in my head." Kyo continues walking inside the mansion and maybe explores to see what holds here.

Werekaiser

Magnetic Hunter

6,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

I Am toughchick

Interesting Poster

5,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:21 am
color=violet]It had turned very dark outside and Mayex were very tired, she wanted to sleep but she couldn´t find herself to, so she opened her eyes, went out from her room, still wearing only a pajamas, her eyes were open but she still had no idéa where she was going until she suddenly entered at a stop. It was a huge gate with silver doors and a huge lock on the middle. There were even a sign, telling that it was forbidden to enter in red colour. Mayex were too tired though so she just gazed at the huge door in front on her, she did not know what to do...

User Image[

Mayex: Oh... what should I do?

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:01 am
Hector the True

Jaster saw a small clearing behind the mansion, he sighed and landed it in that clearing.

"we're here" Jaster said to Xero, a hot gust came from the control panel hitting Jaster right in the face.

"grrr, I need to get this entire ship fixed!" he complained covering over the gust.

"go ahead and take her in. The place should be unlocked."

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero opened his eyes and calmly stood. He staggered slightly at first not thinking about how much energy he must had to have used summoning his key blades to create a second shield around the damaged ship and shield. He quickly regained his stature and went to get X. Xero unbuckled her and carried her in his arms to the Gummi Ships door. He opened and scanned the area before rushed towards the back of the mansion. He entered the house and sat her down in the first chair he came across, and then waited for Jaster. He felt like there was a presence among them that didn't belong. He couldn't understand why, but all he wanted was to get what they needed and rush to his home where no one could find them.

Mood: On Edge
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 8:23 pm
Hector the True

X was still unconscious, but she was breathing on her own.

A few minutes later, Jaster walked in.
"alright, so where do we have to go from here, Xero? This place gives me the creeps."

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 12:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"I feel we are not alone, so let us hurry. We will take turns carrying her or you can carry her all the way there. All I know is I need you to get us to the Underground Concourse and from there I can easily get us to Sunset Terrace. My home is hidden by one of the Seven Wonders, The Doppelganger. Only my keyblades can open the door into my home, though a Keyblade Master might be able to open it if he could find it." Xero waited for Jaster to take the lead and hoped that is mind was only playing tricks on him.

Mood: On Edge
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

kalenakeeper

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items