Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amityvillager

Feral Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:48 pm

What to call me
Amityvillager, Amity, Ammers, or simply Am. I don't mind. ^^

Why I Joined
I wanted to try a hand in role-playing because I'm an avid writer, and I think it would be so much fun to "write" with others.

Gaian Age
As of now, about 28 days.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy, no doubt!

About me
I love reading, writing, drawing, playing video games, birdwatching, and animals. I'm pretty easy to get along with, though I can be dogmatic at times!

Secret Code
AR.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:57 pm
What to call me
(Username or nickname from your username)
Ketchup
Who Accepted my Application
(You can see the name in your acceptance PM from ‘Admin’)
bloodylilrose

Why I Joined
(Doesn’t have to be short or long, whatever your reasoning is)
Thought it'd be nice to role-play after a 6-7 year break!
Gaian Age
(How long have you been on Gaia)
Predicted Favorite Forum
(What subforum do you think you’ll be in the most or like the most?)
RP Fantasy!
About me
Long time Gaian for about 10 years on and off.  

KetchupMan

Foxy Gloves

Lupine Widow

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:23 pm
1. Gaian Username/Nickname: Kalyn or KalynBuscus
2. Who let me in? - WitchAlchemist
3. Why did I join? - The guild's description piqued my interest, and now I'm here to roleplay!
4. Gaian Age: 1743 Days
5. Favorite Sub-Forum: I think I will be in the Love, Fantasy, and Readers' and Writers' forums the most~
6. Have you read the rules, if so place a heart in this question: heart
7. About me: I have been part of Gaia since summer of '07, and I thoroughly enjoy this cute little site~ I am enthralled by reading and writing, especially writing short stories and poetry. I also like rpg's and video games with intriguing story-lines.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:34 pm
What to call me
LoverlyJessica / Jessica

bloodylilrose-- Thank you! 4laugh

Why I Joined
I used to role-play in this guild all the time a few years ago (a different account, though) before I started college. It was so much fun and I met some great people! I've decided I miss role-playing, so I'm going to try to get into it again.

Gaian Age
1,754 days--off and on *shrug* sweatdrop

Predicted Favorite Forum
Most likely the fantasy, action, or love sub forums. I'm a sucker for supernatural love stories.

About me
As I stated above, I really enjoy fantasy romance with a lot of action and fight scenes! Music, video games, and anime are a large part of my life. I would love to talk to you guys, so feel free to message me! heart

Secret Code
La

LoverlyJessica

Crimson Isen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:02 pm

My name is Crimson Isen! You can just call me Isen.
(pronounced: ee-sin)

I was accepted by bloodylilrose~
Thank you~!

I joined in hopes of making some new friends and finding new and wonderful RP partners~!

On this account, I've been on Gaia for less than a year, maybe a few months, but I've had experience on Gaia for at least 3 years total on a prior account.

From what I have explored, I can predict lurking around the Love, Fantasy, Action, Mystery and Horror! Those are all my favorite genres.

I'm really okay with anything despite what my favorites may be. I love long replies as long as they're not novel lengths, unless absolutely necessary, then I would love to read more!
I can play multiple characters at once if it's need, and I love setting the scene, so I'm not all dialog.

But the number one must with me is literacy!
So without further ado, let's all have fun!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:51 am
What to call me
Sharp Amethyst or Sharp for short.

I can't really tell since I accidentally deleted the message. Sorry. e A e;

Why I Joined
I have joined several other guilds with a certain fandom, but they always seem to die whenever I join, it's as if I bring bad luck. xD But yeah, it pissed me off that no-one ever replied to my posts while I work really hard on them. So I am pretty much hoping that people will be active here.

Gaian Age
162 days. I've had another account, but I lost that one, which is why I made this one.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Probably RP for Series/Fandom/Miscellaneous since I somehow feel like people lack creativity at original rps with their own plot, but maybe that will change here.

About me
Well, I have five years of Role-Playing experienced and I have always loved doing it. I'm usually used to Role-Playing a few female canon characters, but then again I have a whole lot of OCs (as in, actuals OCs that aren't related to any fandom). I really dislike one-liners since I cannot put my creativity into a reply. I am very picky when it's about Original RPs, since I want the plot and the characters to be interesting, if not I cannot be bothered to reply to one another. But other than that I am open for ideas, as long I do not have to be one who walks after the person who pulls the most attention, I honestly hate that. e_e; I could write a lot more about myself, but I do not really think that's necessary. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me via PM. o:

SharpAmethyst

Blessed Cultist

L i l l i a n - O l i v e

Anxious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:04 pm
What to call me
L i l l i a n

Gandering Fool

Why I Joined
Because I like to RP. It's good for character creation in creative writing.

Gaian Age
Ugh. Too long.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Either Love RP or the Fantasy RP Forum .

About me
I'm a little sassy after my first semester of college. I like reading and collecting books. I watch anime occasionally. I do robotics occasionally.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:27 am

What to call meAkari

Who Accepted my ApplicationGandering Fool

Why I JoinedMore chances to roleplay and make some new people
(Doesn’t have to be short or long, whatever your reasoning is)

Gaian Age 407 days
(How long have you been on Gaia)

Predicted Favorite ForumFantasy, perhaps science fiction.

About meI'm a little bonkers most of the time making wisecracking jokes and and try to be friendly. I sometimes can be a little scattered though. As for my interests... I enjoy post-apocolyptic stories, fantasy no matter how corny it may be. Romance sprinkled in is never a bad thing. I am also a novice artist teaching herself how to draw after 15 years!

Secret CodeNF

Fallen Akari-chan

Fluffy Protector

4,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200

Ikeda Celeste

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:26 am

What to call me
(Jessirei)

(Gandering Fool)

Why I Joined
(I've recently discovered the joys of literate RP, and wish to share it with other avid Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Romance lovers!)

Gaian Age
(For this account, 2009. However, I've been off-and-on with Gaia since 2006.)

Predicted Favorite Forum
(Definitely the Fantasy one)

About me
(I really love to be apart of anything artistic; whether it be music, drawing, painting, singing, etc... I'm fairly shy sometimes, but I do love to spread affection and good will towards everyone!)

Secret Code
(I'm sorry, I don't really understand this part. If you're asking if I read the main rules of RP, yes I have. But, I didn't come across some secret code...? sweatdrop )

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:49 pm

What to call me
Engel or Angel. (Engel is german)

Gandering Fool

Why I Joined
I am expanding my roleplay experience with other Gaians, maybe even form groupies and set events. c;

Gaian Age
Originally 08, new account 257 days.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Hmm... I don't know.

About me
Do I have to? :<

Secret Code
K - L

Mexican Drug Lord

Tipsy Smoker

yuu-berry

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:48 pm

What to call me Yuu

Who Accepted my Application Gandering fool

Why I Joined I used to be Crew and VC of this guild and my account was locked so I am rejoining now. Used to be oXJaEjOoNgLoVeRXo

Gaian Age well over 5 years

Predicted Favorite Forum Already know it's Love, Fantasy and 1x1

About me Well I am a beauty blogger ^^ I have had a rough time for a few years and finally getting on my feet. I am a semi to literature roleplayer. I love anything cute and well I am into Asian culture and such ^^

Secret Code
kl at least that's what it was ><

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:39 pm

What to call me
My username is vibroacousticMaelstrom(of course), but I'm known as Alka among my friends.

Gandering Fool

Why I Joined
I love Role-playing, and I love meeting new people. I am a social butterfly!(Not really.) But yeah. Roleplaying's fun. Need I say more?

Gaian Age
On this account? Not even a day. On another account? Well over five years, methinks. But, that old account is dead. Gone forever. Buh-bye!

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and anything of that nature. Mystery and Horror, too! In writing, my main inspirations are Poe and Lovecraft, so Horror is a must.

About me
I am a musician! And a roleplayer. A musician first, however, and I play a wide variety of instruments as well as a myriad of genres! I've not any published songs yet, but maybe soon. Music plays a very large role in my life(Ha, role. Role-playing. Get it?), and if any of you out there are musicians, I would love to discuss things of musical nature. Now, other interests include gaming. I'm a pretty serious gamer, and I watch a lot of anime. Outside of that, well... I'm me. Make of it what you will.

Secret Code
(I don't know about a secret code, but I do know of the rules, if that is what you mean. Sorry, if that was required!)

vibroacousticMaelstrom

SenpaiMatt

Devoted Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:07 am

What to call me
My Name is Jaisyl but You can call me Ciel or JB

Well i Forgot Who's the one who accept my application

Why I Joined
Well i've been long in this guild but my old account has been banned so i joined again.

Gaian Age
Well I joined in year 2006 so 8 years yup! But This is my new account.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Love,Fantasy,Sci-Fi

About me
I'm a 4th year student high school and I lived in switzerland but i came from philippines and I'm an asian, I'm 17 years old but i'm turning 18 this year on November 29. I spend my time on studying,drawing and using my laptop or phone. I'm a former dancer and singer and right now I'm studying to be a rapper and I've been roleplaying for 6 years.

Secret Code
(I don't know what is this sorry :[ )

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:05 pm

What to call me
You can call me Yuiki, as everyone I've ever met has.

I was accepted by EucalyptusCoral.

Why I Joined
I joined mostly because I was in the search for more RPs, and another guild that supplied them. Going through what was to offer here, I got hooked in and wanted to attempt to join some of the RPs currently going on.

Gaian Age
Gosh. I honesty have no idea. But after I looked myself it turns out that it's pretty much exactly a year old(thought it was older, to be honest).

Predicted Favorite Forum
Most likely the fantasy one, since that is the kind of roleplaying that I love to do.

About me
Well. First of all I'm very kind and easy to get along with kind of person. I'm a Jr. in high-school, and life may get busy from time to time, but I still get on everyday(I have no life xD). I've been roleplaying for around 3-4 years or so, but I started out with a chat room sort of roleplay. I'm still getting used to forum types and how to work them, so if I get lost a little bit, I'm sorry. ^^|| Roleplaying has taken up a big part of my life, and I just love it. The creativity and chance to make characters and letting my mind explore everything is just so fun!
I can't wait to get a chance to roleplay with you all and have a good time.~

Secret Code
Y U

Yuiki the Bone King

Obsessive Astronaut

TeenageFBI

Versatile Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:10 am

What to call me
Teenage or FBI

donie120.

Why I Joined
Rps

Gaian Age
4 days now. going on 5 tommorrow

Predicted Favorite Forum
not sure yet

About me
I can do almost any genre or topic but I mostly crave forbbiden romances and the like of those types. I love being myself and don't like when people piss me off

Secret Code
TI

RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games