Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:41 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•☾•·.·´¯`·.·•☾Kairi☽•·.·´¯`·.·•☽•·.·´¯`·.·•
===================================

Kairi didn't know how to respond. She thought it sounded dangerous, possibly more than it was worth but she had Jake, the one who would keep her safe. Together they'd keep one another safe.

She kissed him once more on the cheeks and was beginning to feel more comfortable around him. She pressed her head against his chest and just relaxed. The room didn't seem so bright anymore and the nurses had been on their break and focusing on the night meds that would be forced down their throats later.

"I think we're crazy....but if you'll be crazy, I'll be crazy with you." she smiled. "I think I love you." she whispered.

================================================
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•X•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:49 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth tilted his head in confusion.
"So what is considered a kiss to you? We've sucked lips many a time, love."
He winced and held his hips when she kicked her back.
"What the f*ck?! I tell you I've had a hip replacement and you decide to kick me in the back. Damnit.", he whined.
He couldn't stand up straight after the kick and just leaned against the wall.
He dropped all of Ritter's things and shook his head.
"I'm sorry, Jack. You never tell me anything... how am I supposed to know what's real and what's not? I can say I know you... but truth is I hardly know a thing about you... "
He staggered out of the bathroom before she could say anything.
He didn't have the strength to hide how he walked.
He limped every step as a result of his hip displacement.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:00 pm
User Image

Jake nodded and smiled a bit. He was glad that she would at least come with them when he finally got out of there. He grinned again as he thought about them going crazy together. He just kinda didnt want her to see Max when he went to work. He smiled then it froze a bit as he took in just what she meant. He looked at her and his cheeks turned red.
"She cant love you, nobody can. In order to love you, they have to love me too." Jake knew it to be true, but he could at least pretend for awhile. "Why delude yourself, the only thing that exists or should is pain pure and simple." "Pain...sweet pain." "It is unlogical for you to feel love." "She loves you, love her the best you can." "How? To that he got no answer. He instead leaned foward and spoke softly. "I think I love you too..." He wasnt sure if he could even love again but he would at least give it a shot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:04 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Shaking her head Jackson frowned. "What you just did. Sucking on your lip doesn't exactly count."She said, at least it didn't to her. She bit her lip, about to apologize. She was so used to beating on Seth she had never messed with his back before, and she didn't think she had kicked him that hard. "Ah, Seth im sorry. I didn't mean too hurt you."She said before he walked out, limping. Her heart sank and she pulled at her bangs. "Damnit!"She shouted. She always messed things up. Seth had just opened himself up and she had ******** it up by kicking him in the back. And he was right. No one really knew anything about her. She felt a lump in her throat and she glanced at Ritter before picking up the things and handing them to him. "Sorry.."She muttered before walking out, she wanted to apologize and try to explain why she didn't want to tell him anything. She saw him limping and felt like she could cry, she felt horrible about it and went up placing a hand on his arm. "Seth im sorry."She said quietly before looking at him apologetically. "I don't want to keep anything from you but im afraid of what you'll say. Your my best friend and all I really have. I've only been afraid that you wouldn't want to be friends with me anymore if I told you the truth."She explained, biting at her lip and looking away from him. She didn't want to talk about her past, what she did, what she regretted, it had been rotting her away and she held it inside so that she could actually fit in.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:12 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter laughed then seized by those lips of Seth. But was kind of strange when he kissed Jacky afterwards. He glance at her as if trying to say 'what the f*ck just happened?'. He wasn't angry or jealous, it was just weird. But then Ritter attention was easily distracted by Seth's question about the bracelet. He looked down blushing a bit.
"Eto... It's yoursh. And Ritter got everybody preshentsh, even Jacky! Ritter waz going to get Shavannah her numbersh but I figured she washn't going to need them shince we're leaving that place anyway... Wait! Shavannah'sh coming too, ne"
Ritter said rather fast. Then his eyes widen when Jackson kicked Seth's back.
"Jacky!"
Seth yelled at her and stumbled out of the bathroom. Ritter didn't know what to do. Jacky seemed pretty pissed about the kiss.
"Um..."
Ritter reverted his eyes from Jacky to the door.
"Was it really that bad?"
he asked Jacky.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:16 pm

Kairi laid beside him her body at peace as she alid her head against his chest. She hadn't been this calm and felt so safe since she was a very little girl. She was giving him feelings she hadn't been expecting to have.

She signed the phrase she had been all afternoon again. But this time she signed it slowly, breaking down each word and saying it aloud. "I...Love...You." she smiled. In the end she didn't bother leaving it so vaguely.

Again she signed what she said before but added three more words. "I love you...Max and all." she whispered. "Even the obnoxious bully of an alternate ego, makes you all the more amazing. You second part and my second part can argue....I don't they like one another too much." she joked playfully before relaxing and nearly falling asleep as she listened to his heartbeat.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:21 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth froze and looked out the glass windows of the store.
He looked at hr hand and pointed outside the store and across the street.
It was the smallest little dot of light that was flickering.
And Seth knew exactly what it was... just like he knew Jacky would.
It was a firefly...
He looked back as Ritter came out and stood up straighter.
He had never seen a firefly in this town... it was amazing.
"Let's go catch it.", he muttered.
He didn't care what Jacky had done to him at that moment... even if he was hurt about not knowing things about her.
He hooked arms with Ritter and used him for support.
He still limped a bit.
"We'll be right back.", he murmured to the cashier.
She simply nodded and tried to see what he saw.
He wondered if Ritter had ever seen one.
He took the 'Bestie' bracelet and slipped it on his wrist as they got outside.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:32 pm
User Image

As Kairi signed the words he carefully mimicked them slowly.He smiled thinking he had it well enough. At the next words even Max was silent for a moment and then spoke up.
"So...love me hm...yeah sure, just wait. Once I might have believe it, but it isnt possible, especially when she see's me at work." "We're going to die anyway so way bother loving." Jake watched her and strangly felt comfortable as she slowly seemed to be falling asleep on his chest. He would at least enjoy this, for when Max was to be let loose she might just decide otherwise. But for now he was comfortable as he was. He slid on arm along her back and left it there but didnt fall asleep, the voices in his head wouldn't let him as they bickered and discussed this new turn of events. He bit his lip hard enough to draw a bit of blood and sucked on it again. At this rate he would end up with a bloody lip. He couldnt wait until he got ahold of something sharp again.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:41 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter sighed shaking his head, with a knowing smile. Taking his stuff, Riiter walked over to the cart, he dropped his items in the cart and walked over to Seth.
"Dont mind me, just get money."
Ritter said digging around Seth's pocket for the grocery money. At that moment, Ritter felt heavy one side. Seth was using him for support and Seth want to go outside. With his hand point at the sky outside Ritter try to see what Seth saw. It was a firefly. Ritter's eyes got bigger with amazement.
"Wow! A firefly!"
He said stepping up their speed. It has been forever since Ritter had seen one. They were the sign of innocence that many so desparately desire.
"Iz wantz it! Come on Seth!"

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:43 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

Jackson glanced at Ritter and shook her head. "No it's just that I don't w-"She stopped, following Seth's finger and her eye's widening. It was a firefly, an actual firefly. Not just one she saw in her imagination. She chuckled, following after them and couldn't keep a smile off her face. She wanted to hold it in her hands and just make sure she wasn't imagining it, to know she could actually see something nice. It was only a bit dim outside but she knew she would need to get home soon or she would have to stay in the lighted store for the rest of the night. She would not be out in the dark. Following outside she saw a firefly flash and she blinked, moving slowly to where she had seen it and holding out her hand, seeing if it would land. When it did she felt a shiver go up her spine and she smiled warmly, she was happy. Her mother had always caught fireflies with her before Emily and it was some of the best memories she had, she felt herself start to cry, and she needed to, she hadn't in so long. And she didn't even care if Seth and Ritter saw anyway. "It's not fake.."She said quietly and chuckled, watching the firefly light up in her palm. She wiped some of her tears away and glanced around, seeing how dark it was starting to get but looking at the firefly she felt strangely safe, like she couldn't get hurt in the dark like when she was alone. She looked at Ritter and Seth and smiled through teary eyes. "I love you guys. And im sorry.."She said, she let the bug crawl over her hand and onto her wrist, onto her wounded wrist and light up. "Would you like to know what I was hiding?"She asked, looking at Seth, he was her best friend, whether he was mad at her or not and if he wanted to know she would tell him. She had known Seth for 4 years and she had never once told him about her past, and tried not to tell any nurses either but they read her file and never looked at her the same. "You can hear too, if you want Rit. I don't mind.."She muttered, petting the firefly softly with her fingers, it made her feel comfortable, no matter how important this usually would have been, it just made her feel like a kid, like how she was when she was little. Truly happy.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:46 pm
//K guys. I am off to bed. It's 11:45 at night, my grandmother and grandfather are coming in tomorrow and I need to get my sleep so I don't get sick....7 days and 15 minutes till I turn 16....woot!!! Night guys.//

Kairi was growing tired by the moment and was surprised how long it had taken them to go to the store. She was half expecting them to be back by then.

"They've been out for a while now." she whispered. "Max should have been back by now, as well as everyone else. They weren't going to do some huge project....right now." she said somewhat but not wanting to move. she was comfortable and safe and she remembered what her mother had always told her.

Love can never be destroyed, even in death it remains, grows, multiplies and morphs to unbelievable porportions and states. She thought of a butterfly or a phoenix. Within death there was life as there was also love.

Quietly she whispered what her mother had used to tell her. She wondered what he'd think or if it'd be so painful he wouldn't dwell on the thoughts. Listening to his heartbeat though, she didn't worry about it. She was asleep, drifting through a calm and peaceful sleep, the first in nearly three years.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:10 am
User Image

Jake smiled at what her grandmother used to tell her. In a way it was true, but he himself never believed that he could even be capable of love. He felt her ease under his hand which meant that she was fast asleep.
"Now that she is asleep cop a feel." "Your sick." "Just remember Jake-poo I'm still partially you so you know that you wanna." Jake knew in some sick way he was right. But he wouldn't do it only because he believed himself better than that. Though he still found it weird at all that she claimed to love him. Maybe for once he would actually be happy. He wondered if the orderlies would try and separate them if they saw this. He kept his lip in his mouth and biting it so that the voices would keep silent.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:59 pm

Kairi laid against his chest and her mind was at ease. Something that none of the medication she had been forced to take was able to do for her. She gently breathed in and out deeply.

Her mother's face kissed him memory, cooking breakfast like she had always had. Her father still sat in the old victorian styled armchair with the newspaper or a book, sipping on his coffee as her and her brothered played pirates on the couch and under the kitchen table and even the bath tub upstairs. Their toy room was filled to the brink with thousands of costumes that her mother helped her sew for their games, and props of all kinds laid scattered on the floor. She dreamt of her brother, when he used to climb into bd with her and together they'd cuddle under the blanket's when a thunderstorm ratttled their house. Their gorgeous dresses and overalls, their classes, everything....exactly as she remembered it....a dream.

She wouldn't let herself remember what changed all of that. Her brother had grown up and got married to her best friend, they had four children themselves. Her mother and father grew old together and they were still there to see her et married, have children and was there for their graduations. That's when she began to let the tears drip through her dreams.

She had woken up from the dream but just laid there listening to his heartbeat. She didn't tense when she woke up. Just laid there and wondered what he would do and how much longer everyone would be.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:02 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth let Ritter go once they were across the street.
He gently tried to lower himself onto the sidewalk and managed a rather uncomfortable way to sit.
"We need to hurry or they'll send someone after us."
After a second Seth just laid back on the soggy ground and looked up at her.
"We love you too, Jack. Of course we want to know what happened."
Seth watched the bug crawl on her and smiled.
"Whenever we leave, I'm going to take you to this camp I used to go to. They had a thing called the 'Shimmer Tree'... it attracted thousands of fireflies... and it sparkled all night... it was awesome... and you won't have to worry about the dark...", he murmured.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:21 pm
User Image

Jake was bickering along with the voices in his head, biting his lip to keep them silent. He took a bit of time and wondered just where the others were. "Did they leave without us?"
"Its logical, they are outside and have a good chance to get out." "I dont know about Ritter or Seth, but Jacky trusts them and she is my friend." "You dont deserve friends, you dont deserve this girl on you, all you deserve is to LET ME OUT!" "You will get out soon enough, just hold damn you." "I swear you are the stupidist....fine, I will wait....for now..." Jake sighed a bit. Max was becoming more and more out of control. He sensed the tension from Jake as he knew they were about to leave. Thing was he wanted out and he wanted it sooner rather than later. He looked down at Kairi still believing she was sleep. He knew love when he was younger, before the voices. Then they stopped loving him, and when Max came into the picture he for awhile felt it again. Then he started to lose it and hurt people, Jake bottled him away in hopes it would stop him...it didnt. Now with her here he felt that familiar feeling again, but wasnt sure if she would always feel thus about him. After all it had failed him several times before. But maybe for awhile he could at least pretend that it would last.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff