Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Eon's Return: No Hope Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:26 pm
"YOU SEEK TO CREATE A COPY OF THE DIVINE POWER OF OUR CREATION!! YOU SHALL NOT!" The voices roared. The lightning struck near the three and the wind became so struck that it would tear trees thousands of years old from the ground as if they were saplings. "The Dragon Fire cannot be destroyed, but simply returned to us until the next Dragon of Legend is born. Since Shayne has not died yet, we cannot lend its power to you." Another voice said, this time softer and more feminine.

Shayne smirked, and watched as the claw struck his chest. Shayne didn't flinch as a blast of energy flowed past him from the concussion, destroying the buildings behind them easily."Hahahaha, is that it? Surely you have more power than that!" Shayne said, laughing. He grabbed Kummar's wrist and pulled his claws out of his chest. Shayne then watched as a large amount of blood spurted from the wounds and fell to the ground. Shayne then tightened his grip in Kummar's wrist, bringing it near breaking point. "How are you going to survive more then a couple minutes?" Shayne hissed, the red color of his eyes grew and soon the entirety of his eyes were red.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:45 pm
((Bop it! Pull it! Twist it! Bop it! Yeah, I had one and it was addicting. Oh my lord was it addicting!))

Centaris held his ground. The display of power had been expected by now. Though, hearing one mention Shayne not being dead was interesting. "Though Eon would have us believe Shayne utterly destroyed. His essence gone along with the Dragon fire. Though I suppose he could have Shayne captured or Corrupted as well." Centaris paused thinking of the possibilities. "Then if Shayne is corrupt or captured and useless, what then?" Centaris asked the voices.

Unther narrowed his gaze on Ark "Who knows, maybe the land of the living just wanted to spite me with another Phoenix. I really don't know why you became a Phoenix." Unther looked of in the direction of Centaris wondering when he would be back. "I am not exactly liked by the god and goddess of love and compassion. Centaris's parents made that very clear last time I payed them a visit. I am preparing in my own way. I am taking the strength of the elemental gods of this realm. The ones all the dragons worshiped. With their powers I can fight against Eon, and kill him." Unther let out a sigh mixed with a growl. "Will there be anything else you need?" Not a question Unther wanted to ask, but he did anyway.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:46 pm
"I don't need all my power to beat you." he told the imposter. Kummar winced under the pain of having his wrist crushed, but wasn't going give up in the least. Instead, his tail came around from behind, wrapping around Shayne's leg and pulling back towards Kummar, trying to trip him. Then, he quickly lunged forward with his jaws towards Shayne's neck. He strongly believed that this was not Shayne and was not afraid to kill him in the least.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:58 pm
(I've been playing it most of the day blaugh )

Ark frowned and looked down "Spite you! I'm the one who has become a giant flipping bird!" He said almost angrily but he shook his head and calmed down he hadn't lost his temper for a long time and wasn't about to now. "I suppose all I can do is try and find a way to return quickly and help the others" He said. He looked at Unther "I know your trying to be as patent as you can and I thank you but I have one last question is there any way I can help from here I don't know exactly when I'll return" He said. He was glad Unther hadn't attempted to attack him. He suprisingly felt that DEEP down unther was actually good.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:36 pm
Unther tilted his head in thought. "Phoenix were very common here until the demons ate most of them. I only ever got to eat six, in the end it wasn't worth it. I came back to life, but since it was a secondary effect my power was cut in half, then I was killed again. A true phoenix has no need to worry about power being diminished. You could actually leave here and be stronger. So enjoy your power that you were granted." Unther told Ark seeing his irritation in it. "Now, I do not think you can speed up your body's healing speed from here. Nor do I believe you strong enough to break the barrier between this world and the land of the living. You are most likely stuck here for a short while." Unther laid down remaining in a circle around Ark. "So my flaming feathered friend, what is it you intend to do now?" Unther could care less, but maybe it might be vaguely interesting to watch Ark.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:39 pm
"We can lend you our strength when you absolutely need it, but anything beyond that will be impossible. Make sure that Shayne does not die corrupt, or he shall corrupt the rest of us." The voices said. A small orb of gold light floated down towards Centaris. "Use this to call us." The voices said again, fading away. The orb of gold light turned into a small metal symbol that represented reincarnation in the dragon language.

Shayne fell from the pull on his leg. And watched as Kummar sailed over him, clamping down with his jaws where his neck used to be. Shayne reached up and extended his claws, hoping to catch a piece of Kummar in them.  

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:55 pm
Ark looked at Unther glad to see he had tried to cheer him up although he was sure the moment of sympathy wouldn't last long. "I suppose your right if I can come back stronger then I'll stay here as long as it takes" He said. He nodded as he herd he was most likely stuck for a while. He looked down for a moment as he came up with a plan on what to do "I suppose I could try to astrially project myself to see how the others are doing the only problem is the projection will be weaker and if it's destroyed I could suffer psionic backlash." He said. He looked at Unther "and if Centaris found anything maybe I could project the information back to the others unfortunatly this is all just a theory I don't know if I can even use my powers here" He said. He looked at Unther "You know for a strange spirit sealed in someone your not so bad remind me I owe you a favor some time" He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:25 pm
Shayne managed to grab Kummar's sides, but Kummar responded by bringing his foot around and slamming down towards Shayne's stomach. He also sent another blast of energy from his hand at Shayne's face.  

Derpzilla88

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:28 pm
Centaris grabbed the symbol and looked at it. "Then this coupled with the Dragon of Creation's power will have to do. Hopefully it should be enough to purify Shayne." Centaris mumbled to himself. The sky faded returning back to the wasteland. Shelaytra placed a hand on Centaris's shoulder. "We will also aid you when you need it." She said before going back by the tree. Sepharis came up beside Centaris. "You will need to make it clear to the one who created the land of the dead. Unther, or whatever he is calling himself now. Make sure you keep him from killing Shayne. He isn't strong enough to steal the Dragon fire... yet. Hopefully never if it can be helped." With that Sepharis went back to stand by the tree with Shelaytra. Centaris nodded and walked off of the grass. "Don't worry, Unther is good... somewhere." Centaris was connected to Unther. He knew Unther had some spec of good in him.

Unther yawned obnoxiously long after Ark finished. "I do have some semblance of light in me. Otherwise I would just be another demon." Unther paused again turning his eye toward Ark. "Riku, Gareth, and a fake Shayne are fighting the dragon slayer, that blasted girl, and Kummar. Though I suspect Centaris will want to go back soon, because he is approaching." Unther looked away from Ark lifting his head to look in the direction Centaris was coming from. "I know this because I don't need to be in the void to see into the land of the living. I do this constantly when Centaris is in possession of the medallion of souls." Unther reached up putting a claw on his neck and pushing causing some light to reflect off the tiny medallion. "Despite who is fighting I would much rather stay here. I used up most of my energy fighting Eon. Now I need to rest here, but you are welcome to stay. If you want to get stronger for when you return you can follow me later." Unther just figured out a way he could use Ark, and even increase both their power. Unther didn't continue once Centaris landed next to his head, apparently not having seen Ark yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:46 pm
Xaio could no longer take watching the fight or taking any ridicule. She took a step back, pulling Fairheart with her and quickly drew a wall of dirt, concrete and whatever the heck is usually under building foundations up in front of them as a barrier. "We're running, they won't destory us that easily" Taking off in the other direction to take a employee back way out of the building, she made sure to drag Fairheart with her, er...atleast attempt to. He might've been ready for a fight.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:55 pm
Ark nodded to him "I see well I hope they can handle them if they can't then their planet is doomed" He said. He looked down feeling a bit bad that he wasn't a bigger help at the moment. He sighed but looked at Unther "I understand and I'd like to I've already seen that I am no where near capable of fighting Eon with my current power" He said. He then saw Centaris he looked at him he figured Centaris had achieved what he had attempted atleast to a degree. He hoped he would be of help.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:07 pm
Rznick heard the all the commotion that was happening and he swiftly made it out on the forest and was shocked on what he saw What is happening here.. The buildings were all crushed and Rznick saw the ones fighting, he overheard what they were saying but he didn't understand what they were talking about. Huh?? What is that guy holding on to. Looks valuable enough to make them fight over it but what could it be?

Oi!!! You guys over there talking!! What is the meaning of this?!!He pointed his katana on the people fighting over. Rznick was angry on what happened on the city

((Just new here tell me if im wrong XD correct me if i do wrong stuffs ok?))  

Rznick

Greedy Citizen

10,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150

DragonSlayer Arcos

Vicious Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:10 pm
Shayne felt the foot slam into his stomach, and Shayne coughed up some blood. The next second, he saw a ball of energy in Kummar's hand expand and shoot towards his head. Shayne kicked his legs under him and threw Kummar off him with no time for a respite. He jumped up and growled, baring his fangs. He charged up a blast with one hand and aimed it for the fleeing humans. He loosed the blast, hoping it would take them out.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:40 pm
Unther sighed looking at Centaris. "Take the medallion and get moving. Your love is in danger." Unther hadn't even finished speaking before Centaris had nabbed the medallion off of his neck.

Centaris placed the medallion on his chest and the string appeared around his neck. "Oh, Ark you're here. Though I suppose not for long considering what you are. Sorry I can't stay, but I have something I need to do. Bye for now." Centaris seemingly vanished into the air after he finished speaking.

Unther looked back at Ark. "Now then, I suppose now would be a good time to start gathering power. I need to collect somethings from the elemental gods. You help me I'm sure you will be stronger for it." Unther said standing up once more.

Centaris arrived at the fight between Shayne and his targets. "Good day Shayne, I hope you don't mind my cutting in." Centaris said using his shield to block Shayne's attack. The shield held up quite easily. A heart with a tree growing in the center was shining in a bright purple on the transparent shield. "I apologize Shayne, but I'm going to have to show you the light again. I can't guarantee it will be painless though." Centaris said holding his cannon out to the side. His other hand was on a loose end of the cloth it was wrapped in.  

Darastri lexex

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces