Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Nights/North] Chapter I : Let The Rain Fall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:50 pm
Coming back from the other room. Pora was tucking somthing into his pocket as he reentered the room. "Just your two friends" He said to Miai.

Turning to the elf he raised an eyebrow "I dont want any unwanted attention on this. You'll take the waggons. I'd granatee you somthing more...comfourting, will just cause problems"

"It's all packed up" He said as he pulled a series of bags from his belt. dropping them to a small disk of enetgy that had sprung up as he dropped the bags.

The dish would hover around the room. In each bag there was 1,000 gold coins. "Half now, half when you get back" He left the dish hovering as they waited for the late comers. There was an extra bag "That's travel expenses" He added as he nodded to the paladin as the dish split into two and took the single bag to Miai. In there would be 500 gold, more than enough to get you buy on basics for the trip.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:41 pm
Ana pouted as she took the money. "Fine, but in future you need to tell me this beforehand. I may not have been so eager to help out."
She turned to Drebins and smiled. "This bow will only prove hazardous to those in my way. It is one of the finest there is, make no mistake about it."
Taking the bow from her back, she stood it next to her chair and poured herself a glass of juice.  

Ana-Justine

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:46 pm
Be kinda like me own bow. No need for something better then this one, but always looking for better arrows... as he pulls it out of its holster. The bow was a longbow for his smaller kind, made of what can only be bone. The bone had carvings around the arrow rest that looked to represent some kind of energy. Me name be Threan by the way. Hunting and scouting be me game. Hide n Seek also be a favorite.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:20 pm
At the door, a head topped with short, curly dark brown hair peaks in. Those who are especially sharp will notice what appear to be a pair of stubby horns among those curls. She glanced about hesitantly, as if unsure of if this is the right place to be or not.  

Aya Soul

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:20 pm
"Oh such power in such a bow? I profess a level of curiosity to such weapons. Please, may I see both of your bows?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:27 pm
Although Cade could use some weapons, he found that his mind had always been his best method of combat.

after taking his own payment, Cade introduced himself aswell. "My name is Cade, and my talents lie in that of psionics. My mind is my weapon and I have little use of any others." The fact that he didn't use weapons would have been obvious to any of the others for his lack there of, but he felt he should tell them so they knew he didn't just leave them in his room.  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:26 am
Sitting with the group, Miai looks at the other two bows as well, making her own mental comparisons to the one she carries.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:24 am
"Mister Cade," Ana said as she passed her bow over to Drebins, "that may be true, but it is rather foolish to not be proficient in other weapons, and it is even more foolish to advertise that fact so readily."  

Ana-Justine

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:34 pm
"Some people just arnt well versed with weapons" Pora politly reminded her. He had always hated someone looking down, or atleadt being condecending, on someone else for no reason.

Everyone has there strengths.

Reaching into his pocket to took out a small stone, identical to the alarm stones in the room. After a second of rubbing it he stone he tapped it on the table. Sending a second alarm call to the two remaining members who where still up staris

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:45 pm
Patting his pick hammer strapped to his waist Threan gives a nod in agreement to Ana's statement. Its all good and fun to have a "special talent" that you can rely on, but it's always a good idea to have a plan B. Looking to Debrins he gives off a smile as he gives him a better look at his bow. It be a bow with lots of "force" behind it's string.  

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:27 pm

Elena awoke to a tingling sound, not unlike a wind-chime. She quickly realized it was an alarm. Then she heard the sound of voices and the smell of food drifting up from downstairs. She listened and realized that she didn’t recognize all of the voices. Using prestidigitation, she was ready in mere seconds. She gracefully flew downstairs and moved over towards the group.

“Good morning everyone. I’m Elena. I’m guessing that you are going to join us in our quest for Pora” She looks at each of them in turn, smiling happily. She moves in a dance like way over towards the food and helps herself, then takes a seat among the group.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:43 pm
Cade wanted to retort to the elf, but he knew he needn't do so. She could underestimate him all she wanted. He decided instead to compromise somewhat saying "perhaps you're right," and turned to the man that had introduced himself as a 'humble merchant' and asked "Perhaps you can help me then. I find that when I do use weapons, I prefer the thrown sort, but then there is the problem of ammunition, and the fact that most befitting one of my size doesn't do much in the way of damage. Might you be able to help me in this manner?"  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:23 pm
Finding an empty table and sitting down, Drebins takes out a curiously designed monocle of a serpent devouring its own tail in the form of a sideways eight. Tapping it gently twice, he begins to study the bow. "Both of you are correct in your own ways. Focus and flexibility is useful in certain situations. I've catered to warriors who specialized in fighting against numbers ranging in double digits that are armed to the teeth. They could fight them either straight up or surprise attacks. Strong as those warriors are I still knew a few who are dead now because they were so focused in one area of combat, they couldn't defend themselves in a one-on-one. Moral of the story, everyone is different and that difference is why we won yesterday. Hmm, I still have some flasks of acid, my crossbow, and a rusty bag of tricks. Interested in anything?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:32 pm
"You don't need to know how to use the weapon, just need to have it on you." Ana said. "You like thrown weapons do you? In that case, I would suggest taking some daggers or throwing knives. They aren't the most poweful weapons, but they are versatile. You should also carry a sword or axe. People will be less likely to notice you for what you are."
She turned to Elena. "My, what pretty wings you have!"  

Ana-Justine

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:33 pm
Cade gaped at the woman, it was like talking to a wall. When she complimented the fairies wings and not his. Reminding him of what he had sat through at home, What he had hoped to leave behind. When he looked to the fairy though, he couldn't argue, for they were a thing of beauty. Then, instead of exploding he did what he normally did and went inward. "She's right, they're beautiful." he said softly, while looking downward and solemnly stroking his own.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff