Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff teams
                                                                What am I doing? Playing quidditch
                                                                What am I thinking? Here's to a good season.

Tyler was ready for the last year of quidditch he'd ever play. Not that he was going to say anything, but it was disappointing to be the last person in his year graduating. Especially since he, Lena, and Rein started the team together, but Rein disappeared and Lena focused on schoolwork more. Nevertheless, he stretched and looked around. waiting for the game to start.

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 18
                                                                Modifiers: +10 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                                                                0/0

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:34 pm
User Image
                                                    I’m stronger
                                                    That I ever thought that I could be, baby
                                                    I used to go with the flow
                                                    Didn’t really care ‘bout me
                                                    You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Fᴏʀᴍᴇʀ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Rᴇғᴇʀᴇᴇ

════════════════════════

Bronwen stepped onto the pitch, already carrying her customary broom and box for the game, She looked over the teams assembled and nodded, thinking they were ready to start. Bronwen thought that Gryffindor and Slytherin had played rather well, and hoped that Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff would do the same. "Today's game is between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. Eagles versus Badgers. I want a nice clean game between both teams. Let's get this party started!" She kicked open the box and mounted her broom, waiting for the snitch to vanish before grabbing up the quaffle. Flying upward, she tossed the ball up, starting the game officially.

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: This oughta be a good game
                                                    OOC:

Here I go, on my own
                                                    I don’t need nobody, better off alone
                                                    Here I go, on my own now
                                                    I don’t need nobody, not anybody
                                                    Here I go, alright, here I go

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
MJ Spooks rolled 10 10-sided dice: 6, 1, 10, 4, 9, 2, 6, 8, 9, 5 Total: 60 (10-100)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:49 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                            вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                            ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                            вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                            'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery felt the nerves mounting as the referee came out to start the game. As soon as the quaffle was thrown, she was after it.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                            уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                            уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                            ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                            ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASER - CAPTAINxxx
                                            AC: 20
                                            Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                            Mods: (+8 to Stealing)
                                            Lives:

Currently: Toss-Up
                                            Final Roll: ##

xxxScorexxx
                                            00 to 00
                                            TIED

Quote:

Yukina101 rolled 10 10-sided dice: 4, 5, 6, 5, 1, 7, 10, 9, 2, 5 Total: 54 (10-100)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:06 pm
From the hillside (they could party with us)
To the valley (they could party with us)
Watch the sun come up and warm my body
California (they could party with us)
Just a bad dream (they could party with us)
I won't hang around until you break me

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ SᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜYeαr :: Hᴇᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟ »Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili finished her stretches before jumping onto her broom and going up for the toss up.

AC: 21
Modifiers: +9 to Swipe, +9 to Catch
Final Roll: ~
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

Start, stars
I'll make it to the top
I'm shining like the cars and rings
The palms see everything

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:07 pm
I've been out on the edge
Breathin' a little bit of fresh air
Big dreams, I took a chance
Held out for everything I got here
I've been feeling this life's a circus
Hanging on without a fear

HυffƖєρυff Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia heard the game start and taking a final breath flew up on her broom in search for the snitch.

Quote:

AC: 13
Roll: 12
Modifiers: +3 to Spot +3 to Catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

Livin' on a high wire
Runnin' through a wildfire
You can't shake me, I'm not going nowhere
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes
Step back, I'm gonna make it over

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:16 am
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico promptly flew up and began his search

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 17 (+2EXP +1 ADV1 +2ADV2 +2NF)
                                                                            Modifiers: +7 spot/catch +5 other
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 10 ;3;
                                                                            chase 0/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:14 am
Watch out, world, I'm grown now
It's about to go down
My heart beatin' so loud
Mama, look, I'm grown now
I can't sleep, I'm wide awake
I've been up since yesterday

User Image
I L E N E
H E L E D D
W A R L O W

hufflepuff beater │ fourth year │ halfblood

Lena kicked off into the sky, spotting the nearest bludger and flying towards it. Once she was close enough she attempted to send it Nico's way.

OOC:
Position: Beater
AC: 16
Mods: +6 Bludger Hits
Total Roll: 26 (hit)
Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)

Kungfudemoness

Scared 'cause I know it ain't a game
Like, who am I gonna be today?
Tell your homeboy what's good
I'm tryna fit in your hood
Got the weight of the world on me
But no regrets, this is what I say

Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:04 am
User Image
User Image
Make my way through the motions, I try to ignore it
But home's looking farther the closer I get
Don't know why I can't see the end, is it over yet?
A short leash and a short fuse don't match
They tell me it ain't that bad
Now don't you overreact
So I just hold my breath, don't know why
I can't see the sun when young should be fun (fun)

JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawThird Year BeaterThirteen Years OldThe Daily Dragon

» Ravenclaw v Hufflepuff 2044-2045 » Quidditch Pitch » With: Ravenclaws
» Wearing: Quidditch Uniform » Status: Raring to go

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Lena was making quick work, and Jonah only hoped he was quick enough. He sped towards the bludger and attempted to block it from hitting Nico. Sadly, the bludger was too fast.

OOC:
Edited, I have been informed he just missed the bludger and didn't hit himself o3o"

AC: 14
Modifiers: +4 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Total Roll: 1 + 1 (2 Yrs Quidditch) + 1 (Adv. Flying I) = 3 (MISS)
Quote:

And I guess the bad can get better
Gotta be wrong before it's right
Every happy phrase engraved in my mind
And I've always been a go-getter
There's truth in every word I write
But still the growing pains, growing pains
They're keeping me up at night

Trickblues

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:06 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui saw Ravenclaw came from the tossup. He went for an early steal

Position: chaser
                                                                    AC: 19(+2 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +7 Stealing +5 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Total roll: 11 fail
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    null

Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:45 pm
From the hillside (they could party with us)
To the valley (they could party with us)
Watch the sun come up and warm my body
California (they could party with us)
Just a bad dream (they could party with us)
I won't hang around until you break me

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ SᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜYeαr :: Hᴇᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟ »Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili might've missed the toss up but she was still close enough to try and steal the quaffle away.

AC: 21
Modifiers: +9 to Swipe, +9 to Catch
Final Roll: 12 (fail)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

Start, stars
I'll make it to the top
I'm shining like the cars and rings
The palms see everything

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
kiska166 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:14 pm
User Image
                                                  ╔═════════════════════════════╗
                                                  Philip Quimby-Winthrop
                                                  Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Beater - Adopted
                                                  ╚═════════════════════════════╝

Philip soared into the air and aimed a bludger at Kiery, who had the quaffle in hands. He decided to focus on the chasers for now since the beaters weren't being too bad of a threat just yet, and Lena seemed to be taking care of the seeker.

Armour Class: 16
                                                  Modifiers: (hitting +6) (stealing +6)
                                                  Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Total Roll: 14 (miss)
                                                  Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                                  Hit: > opponent's AC
                                                  Backfire: < 4
                                                  Save: > 15

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

❄❄ Gonna change the world with my hockey stick
                                                  Gonna make a real difference; feed the poor and heal the sick

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 4:04 am
User Image

Nico yelped and his hair flashing orange when the bludger slammed his shoulder from behind. Gritting trough he continued searching

Modifiers: +7 spot/catch +5 other -1ow
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ○
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 7 the Lovette curse continues
                                                                            chase 0/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Yukina101 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:22 am
I've been out on the edge
Breathin' a little bit of fresh air
Big dreams, I took a chance
Held out for everything I got here
I've been feeling this life's a circus
Hanging on without a fear

HυffƖєρυff Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ƥяєρυвєѕcєηт Mєηαcє Ɗαηcєя

☙❧Lia still hadn't spotted but fought to keep her nerves down as she kept searching.

Quote:

AC: 13
Roll: 13
Modifiers: +3 to Spot +3 to Catch
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
Lives: [💜] [💜] [💜]

Livin' on a high wire
Runnin' through a wildfire
You can't shake me, I'm not going nowhere
Walking on a tight rope
No net, high hopes
Step back, I'm gonna make it over

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:25 pm
User Image

Nico rubbed his sore shoulder as he continued searching

Modifiers: +7 spot/catch +5 other -1ow
                                                                            Lives: ● ● ○
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll: 12 fail
                                                                            chase 0/3
                                                                            catch 0/2

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:28 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui tried to steal again.

Position: chaser
                                                                    AC: 19(+2 EXP +1 ADV1 +2 ADV2 +4 NF/DD )
                                                                    Modifiers: +7 Stealing +5 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Total roll: 12 fail
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games