Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:22 pm
Kenji nodded and changed into his usual clothes. He didn't use any weapons so he had none to store. He smiled slightly at Amara but was hiding a frown of the fact that Dulceri's becoming power hungry. "Let's go." he stated, taking her hand and grinning slightly as they exited their home.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:11 am
Void laughed. ' It may not be my hands you have to worry about spawn. " He said walking through the portal. He snapped his fingers before entering assassins entered the room to clean up the mess from their 'discussions'. He completely entered the portal knowing that he would have his revenge.

Avon reappeared outside of Leanne's room, she was sitting quietly looking into the sky from her window. " Edward....has......left. " She said clumsily in english. She looked towards Avon a weak fragile smile on her face. She felt her hair falling gently into her eyes, her pure skin had lost it's glow of happiness it usually carried, she had no will right now, all that remained was her current sorrow.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:16 pm
"Marcove has a father. He's sitting right beside you. Alyss has a mother. She's sitting right beside me. It's on us to act like it." Dulceri said as his white hair billowed in the wind. "As for us, we'll work things out. We always do, do we not? For now though, I'm expecting something. Care to help me?"

~~~

Nephilis stepped out of the portal in New Shale only to find a mass of people waiting there as if they were expecting him. Buildings were destroyed from when Dulceri came yesterday. People were burned nearly to death because of it. They were his new army. "What is this?" Asks Neph.

"Your family, per se. See, you were once their glorified leader. You still can be. They all hate Dulceri now thanks to you, me Calisto and the rest of us. They want revenge and you're going to give it to them."

"And all of this is because I decided to get a friend back?" Nephilis looks into the eyes of each and every one of them. They were all prepared to fight for freedom. Even the women and children. To him though, they were foolish. They would die and they probably knew it. "Goddamn it...I hate all of you bastards." He said as he looked at the team behind him. "How you managed to set me up like this I will never understand..."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:27 pm
Amara grasped her hand as she walked with her husband. She could hear Dulceri from where they were. She smiled regardless as they approached the bulb. "Listen Kenji, I'll let you speak with him first before I enter" she stated with a sigh.

Calisto looked at the people and then at Nephilis. Hearing his last remark she smirked. "Just lucky I guess" she said her hair blowing in the wind. She had a million and one thoughts in her head, and Nephilis and his problems were at the bottome of that list.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:47 pm
(Hey ive been gone the last few days someone want to give me a recap?)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:39 pm
((Nothin much, just the Celestials and Nephilis are now in New Shale, and Calisto killed Edwards son, that's about it))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:35 pm
Kenji hesitated for a moment and nodded before entering the bulb. He could hear Dulceri as well from where he was. "Hey bro?" he called out. It's been awhile since he's talked to him and he felt like he was interrupting a conversation between him and Daphne.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:29 am
Rygor had been deep in thought he was still conflicted by what Nephilis had said to him. He shook his head as he herd a familiar voice "Kenji" He said cheerfully. He smiled at him iy had been a while since he had seen Dulceri's brother. "Amara too qhat are you guys doing here?" He asked.

Kendal looked at Marcove and sighed "are you awake yet" He said. He wonered how long he normally slept. He shook his head and began eating his breakfast.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:02 pm
Amara looked at Rygor and smiled lightly, her fangs showing slightly. "Oh well Kenji went in to talk with Dulceri. For some reason, we think that stone Dulceri had so long ago taken into his body is corrupting him...he's just different. I just figured if Kenji talked to his brother then it may do some 'waking up'" she stated with a smile. "Where have you been?" she asked.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:12 pm
Rygor looked at Amara "I've been through alot recently but for the most part I've been around here" He said. He then looked at her "So he think the stone is corrupting him huh it's strange that seems familiar somehow I think Kenji may have a point he had been acting diffrently" He said. He looked down "All I know is that we should keep an eye on him" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:49 pm
The silouhette of a girl came walking towards Amara and Rygor, her features came into view as she got closer, it was Leanne, tears stained her face as soft sobs escaped her lips, standing beside her was Avon. The furious expression hadn't left Avon's eyes, his frustration boiled over inside of him. Leanne looked at Amara and Rygor, she just sobbed and looked away. Avon looked up at them, his hair covering one of his slitted eyes. " Dulceri....Where is he? " He asked flat out. He had no patience right now, he didn't want to waste time with idle talk.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:55 pm
(I'm gonna post in some rp's soon. Trying to decide what I should do about a few things.)  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:57 pm
((Oh okay we were worried, I was going to move this rp forward if I didnt hear from you,lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:12 pm
"Yes?!" Dulceri dropped from the top of the Bulb landing flat on his feet in front of it. He then fell forward onto his knees and gripped the ground. "I forgot...my body isn't supported by sand anymore..." He looks up and drags himself to the steps and sits. "What? Kenji, I hear you calling me! And hurry up, I have things to do!"

~~~

Nephilis walked away from the crowd after delivering a speech and smirked. "Once again, I don't know how you managed to set me up like this."

"It was easy. I mean...there are certain strategies we had to give up, but this is the best one. For more than one reason, this is the right path. Your friend Dulceri is lost a few screws...or a handful. Whatever."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:10 am
Calisto looked towards Ambrosia and Nephilis. "Instead of babbling on how we're the world's biggest instegators, how about you strategize man." she stated. "You Evermorian, when I was a child, my group of people were the first ones to learn how to manipulate water. This should be a covert attack. No big flashes and destruction, we get in...we get out" She stated. Our best method is through there" she stated pointing at the clouds. "Turn us to water to get evaporated and trave to Shale once their we come down as precipitation and you dont have to worry about hurting us because we're not human. I know this can work because my mother would travel like that from time to time...sorry for seeming a little assertive, but...we've wasted enough time" she stated.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games