Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply Memorable Threads
HP DH Betting Pool! ~ [Closed] Accept yo' trades! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thoughts on HP7?
Loveeeee! :D
61%
 61%  [ 16 ]
Eh. D:
34%
 34%  [ 9 ]
Hate. ;_;
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 26

Hells Princess Miako-Sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:57 am
Comfyyyy heart

Also, YAY @ your signature. heart

I love wrock. xd And I'm seeing Draco AND Harry on the 19th. x3

And and... I saw The Remus Lupins tuesday. <3333 And mugglenet was there!

And and and... HI  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:01 am
Yeah, we are seeing them in the same tour! OMG. I talked with Mikey B. for about thirty minutes. It was so fantastic. He is so nice.

And I got their autographs. >_>;;  

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:11 am
!! <33 I got their autographs, too! ...Except Ben. He was hanging out with... ********, I forget who. I think it was Emerson? XD But we got both their autographs at the same time and I didn't realize I didn't get Ben's.

I got them in my book. Back page of the epilogue. Sharpie leaked through and I laughed because I hate the epilogue. xd It... didn't seem like her writing to me.

I hugged all of them, too. x3 Andrew, Jamie, Ben, Mikey, Emerson, and Toby, Tyler, and Alex <3 And... Brandon, Tyler's brother. XD Who they got everyone to think was that actor who plays Sam in LotR.

Wanna see pictures? surprised Oh. xd If you listen to mugglecast... when they put the new one up about Harry, when you hear them say "Harry is NOT Jesus" that's because of us. xd

And... during the concert, you know how they have a song called "Alone on V-Day" about Lily? xd I had my friend shout "WHAT ABOUT TONKS?" after they were done playing and I was like "You have a kid!" and Alex was like "Uhm... yeah. Awkward subject. It's a long story, we'll answer questions about that after the show." He never did explain =(  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:23 am
Emerson wasn't there for us! I didn't think he was touring with them since he's the webmaster and not a co-host. D: And 'cause it was supposed to be the four of them. ;_;

Yeah, you can hear me in episode 102. This girl talks about what Jo said about Snape on the TODAY show and she said that she said something else and I shouted, "she said he was a bully." And she was like, well someone else must have seen it, and I was like.. yessssss.

Only, Andrew did not know what I said. He asked about 10 times, "what did she call him?" but he cut that all out. xD

I didn't like the epilogue, either. I wanted to know how the Wizarding World was re-built and everyone that died, not about Albus Severus and Rose and Hugo.

I really wanted Kevin to be there when MuggleCast came. I love Kevin. D:!!  

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:26 am
xd I'll have to go have a listen! Also, one of my favorite quotes from Mikey, I believe: "I'm being caps lock about Harry being caps lock!"

xd Seriously. I can't wait for the encyclopedia. surprised

And, pictures, if interested o3o I'm the blonde girl. XD

I still gotta get a few more, though. Camie, from wizrocklopedia, letus use her camera to take pictures with her, and we started dragging in everyone. Tyler was like "Another one?!"

Also, joke from Camie: "Why did Hedwig cross the road?" ..."She didn't, because she's dead"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:31 am
Yeah, Mikey said something about caps lock Harry and I about freaked. I am in love with caps lock Harry! D:

She better do that encyclopedia. If she doesn't, I might kill her.

And I have to upload my pictures, if only because of the Harry Potter look-a-like at the Harry and the Potters concert. Well, he is better-looking then Dan. I was slobbering. <_<;

And my picture with Jamie.. but I look like a retard in my picture with Alex. I only got a picture with the two of those because my camera died right after. I wanted to cry myself to sleep. ;_;  

comfylove
Crew

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:33 am
You took a hell of a lot of pictures with them! D:
OMG EMERSON.
Miako. I hate you.
I hate you.
We're over. D:<  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:38 am
xd ...Yup. We like kept bugging Tyler. I wanted more with Alex...but... he had a line. xd

And everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, says the picture of me and Jamie is the cutest. xd

D: NO WE CAN'T BE OVER! ;3;!!!!!!!!

... xd I hate Harry. I laughed because they said he was stupid. And, again, we got them to say he wasn't Jesus. x3

But that's okay. Because I'm more of a Snape and Malfoy girl. cool ...My friends and I are starting a wrock band. >o> Called Snape's Lilies. And... so far it seems like we have a lot of hatred towards James and Harry. xd The first one is our Christmas song, to the tune of Jingle Bells, "Potter Sucks" about James and Harry.
And then we're doing a song to the tune of "Scotty Doesn't Know" called "Potter doesn't Know" about Snape and Lily
And... a song about Cedric and a taco. xd
And... my friend wants to make a song about James like... "Forget James" because we don't like him. XD

We had to buy batteries at the 7-11 downtown. $6 for four of them @_@ But Beth's were dying and she was like "You can take a few pictures..." so I tried during the concert and it shut off before taking ONe. xd I was so glad we got the batteries after that. Because we used her entire film. (Yes, small film. XD)  

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:44 am
Too many people were there for MuggleCast and The Remus Lupins that basically you got one picture and you went. If you wanted another then you'd have to wait in line again and I was starving. xD

Although I got two pictures with Jamie. The first one my friend said was blurry and he was like, "well do you want to give it another go?!" and I was like.. OMFG JAMIE IS THE CUTEST BRIT EVER.

I did get a couple pictures with Harry and the Potters and Draco and the Malfoys though. I was smart enough to wait until the crowd cleared down. There were over 700 people there. D:

And I Potter-ized a song once before Wrock was even thought of, but it was to Eminem's "My Band" and I made it to be "My Team" in reference to Harry's Quidditch team and everyone gave their little rap. I wonder if I still have it. O:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:49 am
xd Aha. We only had like... 200? Nobody crowded around poor Toby, some crowded Tyler but not for long, and Alex had quite a few people. And Emerson and then had a huge line. xd

So did Andrew. But... we didn't know that and he went to talk to someone and when he was done, we got our pictures and autographs... and he was like"I actually have a line waiting back there." and we were like WHOOPS.

We didn't get CDs, though, like we wanted. =( Because of the giant crowd. We took pictures first... but they were sold out by the time we got there. D:

And yess, Jamie is adorable :Heart: I'm actually putting that image as my display for MySpace, because everyone loves it. Beth was like "You should quote it 'My Jamie bear!'" xd Which... would be funny as hell if I did and he decided to look at my photos sometime. Because I friended him.

Oooh o: Awesome.

xd Wanna hear verse one and the chorus of our "Potter Sucks" song?  

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:01 am
Basically MuggleNet, MuggleCast, and wizard rock bands are the only reason why I go on Myspace as they are all my friends. Well, most of the wizard rock bands. <_<;; Some I do not like too much.

AND LEMME SEE UR MYSPACE.

And yes I would like to hear it. :]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:09 am
xd Which ones don't you like much? I have a myspace because it's the only way to talk to certain friends of mine. xd I made one long ago and finally got a use when my friends were like "HEY ADD ME" because they didn't have messenger and I rarely saw em. Also a good way to keep in touch with people I meet at parties and such xd

And... www.myspace.com/miakochan o3o

Well, read it. Hear it... whatever, same difference. xd

Verse One (Or two? We dunno. XD):
At Hogwarts Castle
Hermione saves the day
Harry takes credit
Though he ran away
(run run run)
Everybody thinks
Harry's really great
So to them, we just have one small thing to say:

Chrous:
Potter Sucks.
Potter Sucks.
The Potters really suck.
James stole Lily
Away from Snape.
And Harry's just plain dumb.  

comfylove
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:18 am
Yeah, I should use Myspace better to keep in touch with my friends from FL since I moved, but eh.. I am so bad at keeping in touch with people usually. Well, all of the important people I call them and write to them and I just forget about Myspace most of the time. xD

BUT I'MMA ADD YOU, 'KAY?! My name is A is for Amanda. And my picture is me looking absolutely wacky with my wand. 8D

And I like that song! It made me laugh.
It's so true, too! xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:30 am
XD I check it when I remember. It's funny because... my friends all tell me to add them... and nobody even COMMENTS me anymore. xd

Okay! MySpace is being goofy for me, though, so I'll have to accept later whee

Yay! heart I'm thinking we need a verse about Lily and Snape being together until James came along... But I'm not sure what it could say. xd  

Fleur Evette

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:39 am
Yay gold is being sent out today!

xd  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items