Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply The City of Marseille
Saints-Marguerite Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:49 am
User Image
Miyuki Kobayakawa
Police Officer

Miyuki nodded as she heard what Koishi had to say. Well, at least she dosen't love him only for his looks. She thought, Glancing at Kei once more before she had another question for Koishi. "How often do you guys speak to eachother? It must be hard to be long-distance like that..From what I know, you haven't been living with him. Was there a reason for that?" Miyuki felt she was going a little overboard with the questions. I apologize, Koishi, for putting you on the spot. I'm trying to get as much of the story as I can so I know exactly what happened.

Miss Shadow Night

OOC:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Koishi Herikawa

"oh it is okay. Kei wanted to move to places. To see new things! He likes to look for something new in the mix. I use to live in the apartment. Same thing with him too, but now moving really takes things off."

Alphasock

Quote:

OOC:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:33 am
User Image
Miyuki Kobayakawa
Police Officer

Miyuki nodded. "I see. Don't worry, I'm still willing to help you out. It's just with everything going on today, It's tricky to figure out exactly what happened, so I need both sides of the story.. She responded. "Speaking of which..I'll have to speak with Ms. Kaz." She added, still waiting for her to finish calling her family. Miyuki was baffled by the concept of 'roomate rings', but she figured they must be some hip new thing younger people did nowadays. Kei and Ms. Kaz looked really young to be a married couple as well, and she thought they must have some extra money to spend on rings for a random occasion. Something here doesn't add up. People don't spend thousands of dollars on a ring just to be roommates. Either Kei is cheating on Koishi, or someone is lying. Miyuki thought as she waited for Ms. Kaz to return.

Miss Shadow Night

OOC:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:06 pm

Koishi Herikawa

"oh miss Kazami, she use to be our 10 grade teacher. Oh she is now teaching 14 year old students. I talk to her at times too." koishi giggles.

Alphasock

Quote:

OOC:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:09 pm

Mizuho Kazami

Miz tells Marie about the plan and finishes the talk. Puts her phone away and goes out to where the koishi and cop is. "I am done talking to my roommate. He said that he siblings are with him at home. Oh just a relief that they are home safely."

Alphasock

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:11 pm
User Image
Miyuki Kobayakawa
Police Officer

Miyuki looked up and saw Ms. Kaz at the door to Kei's room. "Welcome back, Ms. Kaz. Glad to hear things are alright." She greeted. "If you could follow me so we may speak alone, I'd greatly appreciate it." Miyuki added getting up from her seat before leading Miyuki to the ladies bathroom on that floor. Despite it being rather large for a bathroom with only a few stalls, there was no one in there. To Miyuki's luck, this meant no one would hear their conversation. "As an officer, It's my job to get both sides of the story. I'm not trying to put you on the spot, and I won't tell anyone what you say as long as you answer me honestly." Miyuki started, leaning back on the bathroom counter.
"I'd like to know how you and Kei are related. Are you his lover? People don't spend thousands of dollars to get a ring for their roommate."

Miss Shadow Night

OOC:  

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:14 am

Mizuho Kazami

Miss Kazami listens very closely to the cop. "oh the rings. These are just wood rings. Marie had made them out of wood. He likes to make things for roommates. He isn't the kind of a person who would just flat out and make them. Marie likes to go to know people as best friends and if he feels like making something then he will do it. As for me and Kei. His was my form student. Same thing with koishi. The rings looks like thousands of dollars but no. Not really. The paint is starting come out. So might get Marie to paint it again soon. I care for all of my students. Each student have problems with things and I care for their health and beings." miss Kazami took out the ring to show that the paint is coming out. there you go. The ring is painted.

Alphasock

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:41 pm
User Image
Miyuki Kobayakawa
Police Officer

Miyuki realized Ms. Kaz's ring wasn't as expensive as it looked. "I see..So Koishi was telling the truth all along.. " She responded, feeling a little guilty for doubting Koishi. "She cares very deeply for Kei..She told me he agreed to live with her before he passed out. I've agreed to help her, but I want to make sure everyone is okay with it, too." Miyuki added, thinking about how Kei and Ms. Kaz would feel about it. "I might need to talk to Kei when he's feeling better. He's lucky to have a girlfriend and friends that care for him very much."

Miss Shadow Night

OOC:  

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:48 pm

Mizuho Kazami

After miss Kazami shows the cop about the ring and put it back on her finger. Just then the workers come out from the room freaking out like something is going weird. HE JUST VANISH INTO THIN AIR! WHAT KIND OF A FRAK IS THAT! "huh? Wait what! What is going on here! What happen?" miss Kazami had to act like she is surprised about it. Miss Kazami looked into the room where Kei was.

Alphasock

Quote:

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:54 pm

Koishi Herikawa

Koishi was drinking her water and workers come out from the room freaking out. "what happen tell me! What is going here! What do you mean by thin air?"

Alphasock

Quote:

OOC:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:57 pm
User Image
Miyuki Kobayakawa
Police Officer

Miyuki's eyes widened, and she rushed out of the bathroom, her police boots making scuff marks on the tile as they came in contact with the ground. "Koishi! Sora! what the heck happened while we were gone!?" She asked frantically, looking at all the workers with equally shocked faces. "This is madness! First someone washes ashore and the next minute someone disappears. Something very weird is going on in this town! I am determined to find out why."

Miss Shadow Night

OOC:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:04 pm

Koishi Herikawa

Koishi didn't what was going on. The doctors were still all shock and freaking out. "oh! Sora is asleep. But I don't know what happened." He just VANISHED INTO THIN AIR! He is gone! Gone I tell you! Gone. Poof out of here! He vanished! who is gone? What who? What happen? Kei Kusanagi! He is gone! He vanished! Gone I tell you! WHAT! Kei is gone? Where? Did he wake up or something? No! He is still out but he is gone!

Alphasock

Quote:

OOC:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:15 pm
User Image
Miyuki Kobayakawa
Police Officer

Miyuki's was shocked to notice Sora sleeping through all of this yelling. Either way, she had to calm down the noise of people yelling so she could think. "EVERYONE, CALM DOWN!" She yelled over the chaos and then looked towards Koishi. "Here's the plan. I will take both you and Sora home. If Kei can just disappear like this, anyone can. As an officer, it's my job to make sure the people are safe." She then looked to Ms. Kaz. "If you need a ride, Ms. Kaz, you can ride with us. Once you three are safe and sound at your homes, I will look for Kei and make sure he is safe as well."

Miss Shadow Night

OOC:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:18 pm

Koishi Herikawa

"no I am! I am going to look for Kei! After all I am his girlfriend. I need to find him. He could be anywhere!" koishi starts to cry!

Alphasock

Quote:

OOC:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:22 pm

Mizuho Kazami

"wait! Whatyes is gone but how? There is no way that a person can just vanish. So he just vanished into thin air. Wait is ther....." just then miss Kazami vanished into thin air right in front of everyone. [EXITS]

Alphasock

Quote:

The City of Marseille

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas