Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [D&D 4e] The Earth's Upheaval
The Earth's Upheaval OOC - Out of Character Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:07 pm
Because I'm sure it will be asked, no, the goblin Mercy struck is not dead. But it is bloodied!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:27 pm
Just suggestion to increase dpr...

If Thork shifted( and moved out of harms way) and Mercy did the same(shifting beside our glorious leader[preferably after landing a second crit]) could Ambra move her Tiny sun nearby and start a gobo bbq?

That thing does damage when something starts near it, and can do 2d6! as a standard action.

I believe everyone, save for Thork, can deal Range damage. So yea...  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:42 am
Thork can pick up the Handaxe that Aelgeirr dropped to deal ranged damage too ><

Hrrm....Do you want to delay SCN? if Aelgeirr goes first, he use his wizbang powers to let Thork Gobsmack the gobbo infront of him. then he can move out of the way. or whatevs.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:29 am
Yeah, I will hold.  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:31 am
New plan. I'm gonna use Warlord's Favor on Thork. Then, can Thork smash and then shift? We may wind up taking out the unwounded gobbo between us...maybe? I won't post till I get feedback.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:46 pm
That will work, all right will hold 'til after Ael's turn.  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:10 pm
Kowsauni

Paidi tou Selini

Both goblins still stand. You two are up!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:23 pm
Sorry, I was waiting on Mercy to take her turn first since she technically goes before me and if she dropped one of the goblins it would change the attack power I was planning on using.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:08 am
Plainsfox

Paidi tou Selini

SCN_ Grey_fox

Quick question to you all before I post. Are you guys planning on trying to move past the remaining guard goblin to get to the door or focusing on finishing him off?

I'm just curious because I can move my flaming sphere up to do damage to him but it will make that hallway un-passable, unless you want to take damage, though I guess I can move the flaming sphere back out on my next turn before anyone has a chance to take damage. I'm just curious about the plan.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:19 pm
Hrrm....if the gobbo is finished off, it probably won't go to narrative time, since the priest is so close. I vote for speed. ><  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:27 pm
That was my plan.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:28 pm
I'll um. Take the middle ground. Move in, but finish the goblin on my way, so you can still fireball the guard.  

Paidi tou Selini
Crew

Adorable Abductee

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:54 pm
....are you guys waiting for me to do something not very well advised? I'm out of BAMF for the encounter, so Aelgeirr will wait.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:35 pm
Plainsfox

I won't resolve your Arcana check until your initiative tick, for what it's worth. Just letting you (and everyone else) know.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:07 pm
Plainsfox

Paidi tou Selini

SCN_ Grey_fox

Lets kill this guy, or if you afraid to kill him at least knock him unconscious. Each round he gets a better chance at summoning the apocalypse, grabbing and yelling at him isn't going to stop him if people actively trying to kill him hasn't already persuaded him to do so. I would hate to lose this campaign because we decided to try and think outside the box at the last minute when the obvious answer to stop the guy is right their before us. If he's dead or unconscious he ain't summoning in the the apocalypse.

Rain Yupa

Rain, could you npc Mercy to make basic attacks against the goblin?  
[D&D 4e] The Earth's Upheaval

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff