Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
☆ Welcome! Introduce Yourself Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:15 pm
Killer Claudia
Hi guys! I'm new, but I'm really having fun and figuring things out. Check out my kinky, weird, off putting topics in the CB if you like to cry while you wank it.

So sense im new and im in a new person guild, what am I supposed to be doing? I've been spamming cb, playing games, and ******** with people that make the mistake of thinking im normal enough to message.

Guild wise, you could always visit some of the giveaways. There's also a lot of games and fun little threads to visit.

Gaia wise, there's actually a lot to do. Forums and games like Lake Kindred or zOMG are the big ones. Aside from questing for items, you could work on achievements. If you're into art, check out the art freebies or art shop forums. Things on gaia get super active when events are happening. I believe the next one is for Easter  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:24 pm
Killer Claudia
Hi guys! I'm new, but I'm really having fun and figuring things out. Check out my kinky, weird, off putting topics in the CB if you like to cry while you wank it.

So sense im new and im in a new person guild, what am I supposed to be doing? I've been spamming cb, playing games, and ******** with people that make the mistake of thinking im normal enough to message.

Sounds like you're having a lot of fun! Here in the guild, you'll want to check out the main forum's threads. You'll find Sweet Treats for Newbies and NSTG Activity Raffle where you post to enter, then just post anywhere around the guild at least 20 times. Also you'll find the rules there of the guild and a little guide to the various subforums. Questions are welcome! whee  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Killer Claudia

Skilled Genius

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:31 pm
JoyRose
Killer Claudia

So sense im new and im in a new person guild, what am I supposed to be doing? I've been spamming cb, playing games, and f*cking with people that make the mistake of thinking im normal enough to message.

Sounds like you're having a lot of fun! Here in the guild, you'll want to check out the main forum's threads. You'll find Sweet Treats for Newbies and NSTG Activity Raffle where you post to enter, then just post anywhere around the guild at least 20 times. Also you'll find the rules there of the guild and a little guide to the various subforums. Questions are welcome! whee

Okay! Sweet! Thanks! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:38 pm
heart 4laugh  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

ChaniMoon

1,200 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:28 pm
Hello, hello! I'm Chani and I'm new to Gaia as well as the Guild :3. I don't really know what I'm doing yet, but I like all the pretty clothes!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:29 pm
ChaniMoon
Hello, hello! I'm Chani and I'm new to Gaia as well as the Guild :3. I don't really know what I'm doing yet, but I like all the pretty clothes!

I do enjoy the avatars here, and yours is so cute! Welcome to the NSTG!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

fortgubbins

Skilled Noob

4,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:59 am
Hello!

New to the guild and new to Gaia. 22 y/o Canadian currently trying to make the Gaia aquarium habitable.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:13 pm
fortgubbins
Hello!

New to the guild and new to Gaia. 22 y/o Canadian currently trying to make the Gaia aquarium habitable.

Welcome to the guild!

Oh gosh, my poor aquarium. I have no fishies OTL  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

81,050 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:28 am
fortgubbins
Hello!

User Image .... I mean my Home... This is home 2 me... Nice 2 have U here  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:36 am
Hey there!

I'm starrymiss and I've never played Gaia until recently. Knew about it in its heyday, but never played because I was always confused about it LOL. Always wanted to get into it though, because customizing avatars is so fun. Used to go on tektek as a kid.

Currently trying to grind for platinum so I can fuel my clothing addiction. Any way to make easy money? I just play puzzles but sometimes it glitches and I don't get my prize at the end :c

I just turned 23 two days ago. 4laugh  

starrymiss

Friendly Browser

5,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:39 pm
    Welcome to the NSTG and to Gaia, and congratulations on turning 23!

The easiest ways to earn gold are to post, open the Daily Chance (on each of the tabs on the navigation bar above: "My Gaia," "Shops," etc.), and play Lake Kindred, I think. Some of my favorite games are outdated and won't be updated for some time yet, so I feel your pain. sad

starrymiss
    Hey there!

I'm starrymiss and I've never played Gaia until recently. Knew about it in its heyday, but never played because I was always confused about it LOL. Always wanted to get into it though, because customizing avatars is so fun. Used to go on tektek as a kid.

Currently trying to grind for platinum so I can fuel my clothing addiction. Any way to make easy money? I just play puzzles but sometimes it glitches and I don't get my prize at the end :c

I just turned 23 two days ago. 4laugh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:52 am
And it's a new month! Happy July everyone!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Sugar Ann

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:30 pm
Sugar Ann, 24 next month, been on Gaia 12 years? I had my ups and downs. Looking for new friends/people to chat with.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:41 am
Thought I'd drop in with a quick hello. I've known about Gaia for ages, but it never really jumped out to me as something I had time for. Lots of friends were here in my younger days, though. Anyway, hello there! I'm B. Looking for a new haunt on the internet and I'm hoping I've come to the right place. 3nodding  

thigmotaxis

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:05 pm
Sugar Ann
Sugar Ann, 24 next month, been on Gaia 12 years? I had my ups and downs. Looking for new friends/people to chat with.

What a cute name! well, luckily this guild is filled with great friends to make! Welcome!  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games