Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:32 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David looked over at Sam with a slight smirk. "Hey Kitty." He said, mimicking her. David had hated spending so much time out of action He was surprised he didn't bolt out of the mansion the first chance he got. He obeyed Mistress grey to the letter. "Glad to be back." He really was. Something about Sam just seemed to calm. him.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:45 am
baka-slash-chibi13
David Warner

Foxi Doll
Sam Summerfall

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath
Masika

User Image
Vincent Michaels - Chaos
Vincent cocked an eyebrow slightly when Sam smiled and waved at him, nodding in return. A faint smile flickered over his face before he heard David's low growl. His right hand clenched into a fist, seeing a flicker of reddish brown hair, his eyes narrowing. "Here's my class," he said carefully; he was wary that his first clas was with this Sumina.

He had been training to control his emotions and other talents; his telekinesis was still somewhat out of control, but he could now use it to manipulate objects without destroying them, which had usually happened before. He turned into the room, knowing he was a new student since he'd spent the week before training with both Jean and Wolverine with his powers. He could now summon the blades from his forearms without letting Bloodlust out too much. The only sign he used those talents was that his irises shifted to a deep gold and the pupils shifted shape into slits. As it was at that moment, slight wisps of bluish white mist seeped from his palms, trickling through his fingers. It was the only sign he was wary of anything since he was, at that moment, deliberately supressing his other talents.

OOC

Kaosujin Ryu
User Image
James 'Logan' Howlette - Wolverine

Logan growled low in his throat. "Someone apparently kidnapped Laura; noticed she was missing a couple of hours after she didn't show up after that little incident at the school. They've beaten her, and from what I smell, likely drugged her to boot... something 'bout the girl bugged me when I first saw her, but I don' know what it is... but somethin' ain't right," he thought. He knew Jean knew he'd spent a good deal of the previous week out of the Institute and away from the school, looking for Laura.
Unfortunately, he hadn't found anything at all about the stranger who had made the attack at the school nor any sign of Laura. He had found her scent outside the gym, then it was simply gone. He frowned slightly at that thought, not liking the implications. He doubted it was likely, but it seemed possible that the mutant had the talent to copy himself and likely teleport as well. "I have a bad feelin' that somethin' is seriously off," he muttered.
User Image

Kvothe_Balasar

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

lil_evil_cutie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:31 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User ImageLaura went from being in that dark room to back in her apartment. Crawling out of bed hearing the sounds of her parents. Groaning she headed down the hall and into the living room but when she got there she was alone. "What?" She mumbled looking around in confusion. Turning her head just in time to gasp in horror to see her parents, they stood infront of her covered in blood "Don't you hate us?" They spoke there eyes no longer theres. "We lied to you, we couldn't have a baby so we adopted you, why did you have to become such a freak," They spoke as one. Closing her eyes in fear fell to the ground humming an old tune her mother use to play to help her sleep when she was a young child.
Everything went quiet just then, Laura opened her eyes to see they where gone, she was at the institute now. But it was as if she was a ghost watching everything happen. There stood herself talking to Vincent and Logan. She watched the feeling Laura had gotten when looking at Logan and how he shrugged it off as nothing. "Why? Why couldn't you have told me the truth!" She screamed running at him but only falling through him. Falling now in darkness that mystery voice started speaking to her again saying those words over and over again "They lied to you....These are your parents...Your real parents," And as the voice spoke the images of the files flew around her with the pictures.
Stuck in this nightmare of a dream Laura still laid limp in Logan's arms, laying there she unconsciously began to mumble while still in the nightmare of a dream she was having. "Why?" She groaned still sleeping. "Why did you have to lie?" She groaned again. Silent only for a moment she began again "Why couldn't you have told me," She began "Why not tell me you adopted me...that...it was all a lie," She mumbled in small whispers between gasps.
"Never...meet...my...real...mother," Laura began to mumble in broken sentences lost in her dark dreams. "She...is...dead...why?" She mumbled again. "But....my...father..." She stopped speaking her breathing stopped only for a moment till she gasped as if being drowned in water. "Professor...Logan.." Was all she said before her unconscious mumbling stopped and she was limp again.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:46 am
User Image
James 'Logan' Howlette - Wolverine

Logan jerked when he heard Laura's mumbling clearly, almost dropping her when he heard 'my father' and his name together. "What the hell?!?" he muttered gruffly. His eyes were locked on Laura's face where he stood several feet from the front door, close to the main stairway. She claimed to have had a miscarriage... but, he thought, gritting his teeth; he realized she'd lied to him. Damn it, he thought.
User Image
lil_evil_cutie

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:22 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean frowned. "Bring her to the infirmary. I'll see what I can do to help her." She left the Danger Room and flew through the Institute to reach the infirmary, which was, thankfully, empty of students and staff. That would make it easier. She didn't want to have an audience if whatever had happened to Laura had caused the girl to undergo a trauma, which was quite likely from the tone of Logan's mental voice.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:27 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika had taken a roundabout way to get to school, so she hadn't seen David, Sam, and Vincent on her way there. She was disappointed to see David hadn't gotten there yet when she walked into her English class and took her normal seat in the back of the room. Unfortunately, Jake was there early, and he'd seen her come in. "Hey, Stormy," he said, leaning over her desk. She kept her head down and focused on taking her textbook and notebook from her backpack. "Thought about my offer?" Masika took in a deep breath to keep herself calm and looked up at him, her clear blue eyes catching his gaze and holding it. "Yes, I have thought about your offer, Jake, and I refuse," she said, loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. Her accent was less thick after a week of practicing speaking in English with Professor Grey and Sam and David. But it was still noticeable.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image Sumina heard David's thoughts go from dark to pitch black. She smiled then frowned as she saw the Sam girl that was mid reading proof. She pushed off the wall and headed into the class room catching the end of Jake and Masika's conversation.

'David, why did you have your little cat girl follow me? She was quite annoying to lose, but not that hard.' She said into David's mind, taking her seat. She started pulling out her stuff for class as she pulled out of David's mind and spoke into Masika's.

'So you turned him down? Good. Jake is a jerk anyways.' She said then left Masika's mind. She wasn't interested in having David start a fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David growled inwardly, avoiding making it verbal. He kept on a calm face, and sent out his thoughts to whatever Telepaths were within the school. He'd learned that if you focus your thoughts, you could communicate directly with a person if they were telepathic and your tried some form of direction. Listen to me, girl. I know who you are, and I can find you whenever I want. I'm not as weak emotionally as Masika is either. If you hurt her, or anyone else, I will find you. I will hunt you down. Read my mind. You'll see I'm telling the truth. David had some dark thoughts in his mind. If it were possible for Jean Grey to read his thoughts, she'd be shocked. And this was made all the more eerie by the fact that David's face remained completely calm, happy even.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Untouchable_Sanity

Kaiga13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:22 pm
Untouchable_Sanity
User Image Sumina kept a straight, bored face as she continued to converse with David.

'Those are some very dark images. They don't suit a goodie goodie like you.' She told him, starting to write down what was on the board.

'Also what can I do to hurt Masika? I didn't leave a scratch on her before. I'm a 4 foot 11 inch 100 lb girl. What can I do against you in a physical battle?' She asked, continuing to write notes as if nothing was going on.

Sumina looked up towards David, giving him a small smile. "Class is going to start soon, aren't you going to take you seat?" She asked him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:43 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Smiling at the nickname, Sam patted his arm gently before letting his go. She had her own class to get to after all. With one last whisper of encouragement, Sam broke off from the boys. She knew that a great test lay ahead, facing a whole period with the person they wanted to exact revenge on. Sam only hoped they could keep their cool.

"I'll be in the library at lunch," she said as she waved them off. Then she quickly wound her way through the thinning crowds to her own class. A knot of dread settled in her stomach, a growing anxiety that something might happen.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:10 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David nodded. "I'll see you then!" He said to Sam as she left. Cross me and find out what happens. I don't care who you are. It was the longest class period that David ever had to sit through. The entire time he was just wasting his time away.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Untouchable_Sanity

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:18 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam tried her best to stay positive as her class droned on. Math wasn't her strongest subject, and the monotony of the equations made her mind wander. She couldn't have gotten out of class fast enough. The rest of her classes went by faster, thankfully. Before she knew it, the lunch bell had wrung, making her stomach ache for more than one reason. She didn't have class with any of the others, and she was eager to hear how things went.

Tossing her bag on her usual table, Sam greeted the librarian as the woman left to take her own lunch break. Being a regular, the older woman trusted Sam enough not to usher her out like the rest. As she waited for the others, if they decided to show that is, she scanned the isles lovingly. Her fingers trailed over the spines as she hummed.

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:39 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
After class, David didn't have to look hard for Sam. Knowing she'd be in the library, David tracked her down with smell alone. David had never actually been inside of the library at this school. He didn't have much of an affinity for books. He was far to animalistic for that sort of thing. All the same, he continued through the literary laberynth until he came upon Sam browning the selection. He smirked. "This place suits you."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:51 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"Sing to me of lovely things, of butterflies and angel wings
willow wisps and fuzzy cattails, leaves that drift on forest trails
singing birds that float on air, rainbows and little hares

Then grab my hand and hold me close, save me from this earthly dose
I dare not ask another knight, to carry me through this plight
to you I trust, to you I plea, kill me now and set me free"

Sam looked over her shoulder as she heard she had an audience, her lips pursed in surprised embarrassment. It was only David, but she rarely sang when anyone was around. With her face alight at seeing him there, she thanked him with a bashful nod.

"It's not as big as some that I've been too, but it has a nice selection." Letting her free hand slide down the shelf to fall to her side and a thick hardbound text in the other, she went back to her table to pull out her lunch. Since being at the Institute she was able to obtain a bit more sustenance than before. She carefully pulled out a thick meat and cheese sandwich, a juice pouch and her usual apple. With a beckoning gesture, Sam asked,

"So how'd it go?"

(sorry, had inspiration to finish the poem. hope you like ^'^)  

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:10 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David collapsed into a chair, which aroused a loud "SHH!" from the surrounding students. David froze for a moment in disbelief, then continued. "Sumina knows that I know who she is and what she did. And she knows you were following her. I don't know..." David said, looking over his shoulder. "I was thinking about checking out where she lives. I can find where she lives tonight."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games