Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:36 pm
She’s the sunflower of nature’s seeds
A girls that some men only find in their dreams
When she smiles it seems the stars all know
Cause one by one they start to light up the sky

User ImageUser Image
User ImagePureblood User ImageSingle

@>>Nell laughed at Remy's affectionate owl as it landed in her hair and made a nest of it. "Your owl seems so sweet! What's its name?" she didn't know whether it was a male or female and didn't want to assume. Hoot still held a slight grudge for assuming he was a female the first time she held him. Nell looked away from the owl atop of her friend's head to look over to the Apothecary to check if her brother was still there, and lo and behold he was. "I wish he'd hurry up, Mum gave most of the money to him to make sure I didn't spend it all on sweets and books." she said with a slight blush.<<@
((OOC: ))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing: Outing | Where: Diagon Alley~In front of Wiseacre's | Feeling: Impatient | Thinking: Aww! Such a cutie owl |

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam
Keep me partyin to the A.M.

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid
Single ~ Gryffindor ~ Third Year ~ Chaser ~ Pureblood

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy smiled at Nell. "Her name's Haruhi." she said, petting her owl. She smiled bigger, and shook her head. The owl, that had been sleeping quite peacefully, flew in the air. She cawed loudly, before setting off in flight. Remy giggled, and let her long pigtails free. Her hair went almost to her bum and she smiled. She quickly re-tied it, back in the familiar twin tails.
Wearing!
{OOC:}

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand
Make me throw my hands in the
ayer, ay, ayer, ayer, ay, ayer

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:08 pm
User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Third Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Thirteen
✔Mood: Pleased
✔Status: Single

Sam smiled when Caitlin brushed his hand with hers and looked at her for a second. He was still oblivious to the subtle battle going on between Caitlin and Remy over him. Heather was introducing them to her brother and Sam nodded. "I'm gonna go inside and see how much this broom is."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:11 pm

User ImageUser Image

@>>Nell cooed at the owl finding her name to be adorable. "It's such a cute name for her." she complimented and waved to her as she flew off and placed her snoozing hamster back inside her messenger bag with it unzipped for air to get in. She saw Remy plaiting back up her hair and smiled. "Your hair is so nice and long, how do you manage?" she asked curiously. Her own hair was in a series of small long braids, which was the only way she knew how to work with it at the moment. <<@

Wearing: Outing | Where: Diagon Alley~In front of Wiseacre's | Feeling: Curious | Thinking: Byebye owl |

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy looked up at Sam. He was going to see the cost? She nodded at him, thinking the cost, if she did her math right, would be about 45 Galleons. She looked back at Nell, who was just too cute! "Yep! She likes it!" she said, watching Har fly in low circles, before landing on Nell's shoulder. She fluffed her feathers, and gave Rem a mischievous look.
Rem sighed and tied pink ribbons in her hair. "It's pretty easy, because it's really thin. Unfortunately, if I forget to flatten it, my curls attack... And I do mean attack." she said with a light-hearted smile.
Wearing!

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:38 pm

User ImageUser Image

@>>Nell's eyes widened in surprise as Haruhi decided to land on her shoulder after a few lazy circles in the sky. Feeling pride at having been found acceptable she gently carded her fingers through the owl's soft feathers softly talking to her, her coos actually sounding like an owls. She tilted her head slightly as she listened to Remy speak about her attacking hair. "Well...that's not good now is it?" she said jokingly. "But I can understand. If my hair isn't in braids it's usually either really tangled or looks like a bird's nest...not that there's anything wrong with nests!" Nell spoke the last hastily to the bird on her shoulder with a soft smile.<<@

Wearing: Outing | Where: Diagon Alley~In front of Wiseacre's | Feeling: Pride | Thinking: She's so soft! |

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:50 pm
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy smiled at Nell again. Her cheeks were starting to hurt! Har nuzzled her face into Nell's, responding to the coos. Remy giggled. She must like you! Normally, she won't go close to anyone unless they have food!" she said happily. Her braces were flashing in the sunlight, reflecting off the shiny wires. Remy twirled her hair affectionately. "Yep. You should see it in the morning! It looks like I was attacked in my sleep by a band of possums... according to Da, anyway. It looks really nest-like, and if it doesn't, Har makes it."
Wearing!

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:36 am
Some Nights I stay up
Cashing in my bad luck
Some Nights I call it a draw
Some Nights I wish my lips could build a castle
Some Nights I wish they'd just fall off
But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
Oh lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for!

User Image
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
Ȼɑɩȶɬɩη Єηɕεɬȿ

ɢɾӌғғɩηɗѳɾ
Ϩεϲѳηɗ Ӌεɑɾ
♯ ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭
"There is nothing more badass, than being yourself."

Caitlin nodded to Sam and watched him walk into the store. She'd ask how much it was when he came back. She scanned the streets again for Gracie, then sighed, not seeing her. Caitlin marveled at the broom, but she knew she could only get it if she had extra money after they finished shopping. She bit her lip and waited for Sam to get back. She was hoping to get some school stuff bought before Gracie arrived.
OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

This is it, Girls. This is war!
What are you waiting for?
Let's break the rules already!
I was never one to believe the hype
Save that for the black and white
Tried twice as hard and I'm half as liked,
But here they come again, trying to jack my style!

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:06 pm
User Image
Đhyl & Ӎinn Ƞolynn
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺Minn↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Dhyl walked into Diagon Alley, carrying his sister on his back. He took steady steps, watching the ground. He had his head slightly tilted to the right, letting his left ear up to hear a bit better.
Minn had her arms wrapped loosely around Dhyl's neck. He was nice for offering her a ride! “Dhylly, are those your friends?” she asked. They seemed to be about his age.
Dhyl looked up, curious as to whom she was referring. He smiled when he saw Remy, Heather, and a few other people. He walked quickly to them and smiled. "Quaffle! Remster!" he said, calling them by their pet names.
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺Dhyl↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:27 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Single | Hufflepuff | Third Year | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather heard a familiar cocky voice, and when she turned around, she saw none other than Dhylan. "What's up, Pickle?" she asked with a smirk. If he insisted on calling her by her pet name in front of all these other students, then she would too. His hair was a little longer than the last time she saw him, and he grew a few inches too. Then again, so had she. He still beat her by an inch or two though. Was 5'1" not good enough?! It was then that she noticed the small girl on Dhylan's back. Heather cocked her head to one side, peering over the boy's shoulder to look at this girl. She had hair as black as Dhylan's, but bright green eyes instead of the familiar blue ones she saw in her brother. "And who's this cutie?" she asked, smiling softly at the girl. She appeared to be... nine or ten. She was sooooo freaking cute!

Wearing

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:40 pm
User Image
Đhyl & Ӎinn Ƞolynn
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺Minn↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Dhyl gave Heather a playful glare. He was just a tidbit taller than her, but he liked it. He adjusted his sister and smiled. "Quaff, this is-" he started, but was cut off by the girl.
"Minn Nolynn! Did you call Dhylly 'Pickle?!'" she said with an excited smile. She climbed down from Dhyl's back, standing on her own two feet.
Dhyl looked at Minn, now standing in front of him. He gently pulled her hair back, tying it into a braid, and rolling it into a bun of sorts. He was good at hair, okay?!
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺Dhyl↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:53 pm

User ImageUser Image

@>>Nell was happy that Haruhi liked her enough to respond to her soft coos before chuckling at Remy's comment. "But I do have food, but its mostly just for Henry if he gets hungry." She smiled and laughed more as her friend described her hair in the morning trying to picture it in her mind without falling out in laughter. "My, are your nights always so exciting that your hair looks like that?" she asked with a laugh. Nell heard another male voice calling out the two sisters to see a boy from Hufflepuff with a little girl on his back. She looked to be about the same age as Terren and super adorable. She didn't even try to stifle the giggles that came out of her hearing the trio's nicknames for each other, especially 'pickle' and 'quaffle'. Wonder if there was any chemistry there...
<<@

Wearing: Outing | Where: Diagon Alley~In front of Wiseacre's | Feeling: Curious | Thinking: I wonder |

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image
Oh hot damn
This is my jam

Ɍemy Ѵerity Ƀleiddiaid

»-(¯`v´¯)

Remy laughed at Nell's comment. "Not all of them! Only the days I need nice hair!" she said with a giggle. She looked at Dhyl, smiling. She waved at the younger girl, Minn? "I'm not Remster! That's a dumb name! I need a cool nickname!" she giggled out. He meant well!
Wearing!

»-(¯`v´¯)

You all don't understand

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image
When the sun shines, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end

Terren Cole Hawthorn
| Halfblood | Unsorted | "Ter Bear" |

You can stand under my Umbrella

═━━═

Terren looked at the boy who called to his sisters. Only he was allowed to call them goofy nicknames! He was about to shout at this Dhylan character, when a girl appeared from behind him. She had long black hair that her brother put up into a braided bun, and bright green eyes similar to his own. She... She's... pretty... he thought as his cheeks turned pink. "H-Hi. I'm Terren." the eight year old muttered. He hoped she would be his friend. He hoped and wished and prayed she would.

═━━═

Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image
Đhyl & Ӎinn Ƞolynn
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺Minn↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱
Minn smiled at Terren. He was pretty... for a boy! Her cheeks went a light pink, and her eyes sparkled. "H-hi Terren. Wanna go explore?" she asked. She loved running around Diagon Alley, especially with friends!
Dhyl clucked his tongue, but chose not to comment. He rolled his eyes knowingly at Heather, and grinned.
↰⇞⇘↶↾↜↲↫↪↺Dhyl↻↩↬↳↝↿↷⇙⇟↱

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games