Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:13 am
Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageA faint smile flitted over Angelique's lips. Otherwise, her expression was still very much grave. Kasey talked big, but she didn't fully understand the situation. Looking into her narrowed eyes, Angelique nodded dully and glanced over to the side. The same girl from before was still being helped out by Raven and Edan. She seemed very sweet, like the way Angelique had been before she had died. Horror pulsed through her. She glanced over at Sebastian, who was looking very intently at something. She recognized that expression; he was thinking. Fear shivered down her spine, accompanied by pure dread.

She snapped out of her daze and returned her eyes to Kasey. Angelique breathed in and out as deeply as she could. A smile blossomed on her face, pretty and cute at the same time. The thought of their planned sleepover pulsed real and true excitement through her. It was enough to banish any and all thoughts of fear from her mind. "Oh Kasey!" Angelique sighed happily. "You always know how to cheer a girl up!"

The vampiress giggled, a sweet sound almost like wind chimes, fading as soon as Kasey brought the subject back up. Angelique's eyes glowed a faint pink, promising red soon. "My master...," she trailed off, glancing over at Sebastian. He was still thinking. Angelique fixed her eyes back onto Kasey and nodded. "Yes. Just...just not here."

Her nostrils flared, taking in a familiar scent. Angelique raised her head to see Edan standing there before her, requesting her appearance at his table. Beside him stood Raven, who was appearing much more confident than before. The red in her eyes threatened to consume the iciness of her orbs. Gritting her teeth, Angelique smiled politely, detesting Raven's presence. The way Alexander spent so much time around her was revolting to the point of nausea. She nearly bared her teeth at the girl, but forced the instinct back. Instead, Angelique pinpointed Raven with a hungry stare. Surprisingly, Raven stared straight back at Angelique, holding her ground.

So the pathetic gothic mortal got some balls, did she? She wondered exactly how else the girl changed while Angelique had been away. She glanced back over at Edan and shook her head, strongly resisting the power of his pout. It wasn't as good as hers. Angelique had invented it. "I'm sorry. I would like to hang with my friends here. I suppose I'll see you later?"

OmmOmmCookies: Ooh, interesting. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:11 pm
[[Does anyone know anybody who can take a guy?]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image

XXXXXXX☪ ⊱ Les fleurs du mal se dérouler

User Image

xxxC o m m e l e s f l e u r s d u m a lxxxxx

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

xxxxxU n a m o u r f a t a lxxx

User Image

Fleur looked at his arm with a bit of reluctance on her face. She retreated slightly before she finally reached a shaking tiny hand up to it and gently placed it on his forearm with a feather-like touch. Her feet carried her gracefully into the dining hall at his side even though she had to take twice as many steps just to keep up with Edan's pace. A few steps into the hall though and he stopped for the briefest of seconds to talk to the blonde girl who had walked away earlier without a word as to why she decided to stop and stare at her.

She cast her eyes downward and hide her tiny body behind Edan's as he spoke. Only glancing up to catch the glare in Angelique's eye as she looked behind her at Raven. Something about that glare set a light off in her head. In that moment she became a bit more confident in herself but not enough to come out from hiding. Instead she looked back at Raven for support and then felt herself being pulled along as he started to move again.

As they moved along, Fleur cast a last glance to Angelique and the male with her but did nothing more. She moved her gaze back to her feet as she walked and relied on Edan for showing her where to go. When he spoke to her she looked up at him but only for a second before she dropped her eyes once more. She hated looking people in the eyes for too long, especially if they were looking at her as well and he was leaning towards her which made her all the more tense. In that tiny heavily accented voice of hers, she answered, "My name ees Fleur-de_Lys....Edon? I em sorry eef I do not say eet right. I like eet though. Like zhe garden of Edon?" A cute giggle slipped past her lips as she continued on, "To be 'onest I would think zat eet would be a name for a girl. Not a boy. But eet suits you well." Fleur turned that grin back to Edan briefly and then turned forward to point out an empty large table.

"Zat one ees large eenough I em s'inking no?"

**ooc: Translations in order,...**

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:35 pm
Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

The whole time Raven was comforting the little one, Alexander could not help but notice the way Angelique now treated Raven. It was if she were disgusted with the girl. Perhaps it had something to do with the personality change but he also could not help but think it had something to do with him as well. The way he treated her. He could only speculate based on past experiences with Milly though. He knew what the others thought about vampires who treated mortals as equals. Usually they would simply kill off the mortal just to play with the one who had feelings for her. If the vampiress thought she could get under his skin simply with the killing of Raven Black she was sadly mistaken.

With a sigh, he uncrossed his arms and turned to follow the little group. The girly was curious to say the least. She looked as if she were going to bolt any second or shake herself so terribly that she would fall apart on them. She was literally made of skin and bones as well as had the look about her that said she had lived a sheltered life. Ahh, Alexander observed people too well for even his own liking. He turned his attention instead to the new addition to their group. A male by the name of Edan if he heard him correctly as he spoke to the tiny french girl on his arm. He was quite well built but no doubt no threat to him. It piqued his interest slightly to know that this mortal held Angelique in some sort of favor seeing as he wanted her to dine with them that night. She refused however and chose to stay with the new male and female.

He continued on his way without showing a noticeable glance to the group of vampires. He did not like the way Angelique had looked at Raven though and that troubled him. No doubt Milly would hear about this and want to join in. Raven is MY kill she would say to him. Either way it looked as if she was doomed wasn't she? Who was he to try and defend her? Perhaps he should have distanced himself from her when he had the chance this afternoon at his room. But with her new attitude on things and the fact that she had come to him, there wasn't a polite way to put her down was there? And Alexander could not be impolite no matter how hard he tried. Perhaps he should have let the other side of him take over for that one moment. That way he would have had no problem with it. That animalistic, demonic side of himself...

Alexander shuddered as he felt the tingle of excitement crawl over his spine. It was then that he realized he couldn't wait until he let go once more. He needed to feed. To quench that burning. He closed his eyes to the sweet pleasure at first then opened them when he heard Fleur speaking to the rest of them as she pointed to a table. A few long strides and he was already there.
"I think it will work splendidly. Magnificent eye Mademoiselle Fleur-de-Lys." He took a seat and waited for the others to come and join him but not before he caught the look in Fleur's eyes at his french. It caused a small smirk to grace his lips.

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!:What Milly looks like can be seen if you click the middle icon of the three at the bottom.}}  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

I Speak Books

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:49 pm
ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx Edan saw the reluctance in Fleur's face but he just smiled kindly and waited patiently. He wasn't in any hurry at all, and he wanted the nervous girl to trust him. Being impatient was not a way to make that happen. When she finally rested her hand on his arm he was amazed at how lightly she touched him. With a girl her size though he hadn't expected the weight of the world or anything.

As he walked past Angelique he noticed her angry stare directed towards the dark haired girl. A stare that actually frightened him more than the blood in the stream, though he didn't let it show for the sake of his pride. He had already made a reputation of fearless in his old school, he didn't want to start out as the guy who was afraid of a girl's look. So instead he nodded as though her rejection didn't hurt and her stare didn't phase him. Like a geek he actually saluted and carried on his way. Trying very hard not to walk with to big of strides so his new friend could keep pace.

Edan sensed the girl tense when he leaned closer but he stayed. He wasn't going to do anything to hurt her and he hoped she knew that. "That there is a beautiful name." He sort of chuckled at the way she said his name. "Edan, Eden, Edon. All the same. You just make it sound cooler. And yes, I was named for it. Very religious grandparents and a family tradition. Long story." He smiled wide at her giggle and listened as she continued. He even continued to smile as she finished. "You know, me too. But my grandpa insists it is masculine." He flexed his free arm and chuckled again.

He looked in the way she was pointing and nodded, but before he could respond the guy he had noticed from the hall came in and took the words from his mouth....well without the French. "Yeah what he said." Edan muttered with a shrug and pulled out a chair for the small girl."There you go." His polite side extended beyond just linking arms. Edan knew how to be a gentleman, he just didn't use the knowledge very often.

[[OoC: ]]

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image

We are young and we are strong
Through strength in self we become

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Fleur glanced back at her, searching for some kind of support. Warmly, the gothic girl smiled sweetly and motioned towards the table. She caught Angelique's stare as she passed her and the beautiful and menacing girl by her side. There was something bestial there in her eyes. Something hungry. She felt her insides tilt to the sides and almost spin in dizzying circles. She remembered the way Angelique had frightened her that morning. Hands curling into fists, her eyes met the other girl's and stared coldly in return. Her shoulders were thrown back, her fists curled so tightly her nails cut into her palms. Raven's cold silver eyes bored into Angelique's, and Angelique seemed to be thrown off by her defensive maneuver.

Fight or flight?
Once she took flight. Now she would fight.

Her body, tense with the instinct to fight, still shook with the situation. Raven's lips curled upwards into a triumphant smirk. She slunk over to the table and slipped into a seat. It felt good to be off of her heels; they had begun to kill her feet. As soon as everybody in the room was seated, dinner was immediately served. Tonight was Italian night; Raven chose pizza (true Italian and not fast food knockoffs), which was perfectly heavenly. Raven's favorite meal no matter what. She dug into her meal with relish. savoring each and every bite she took.

She paused to drink some water and looked about her group. Amelia and Alastar still weren't there, but Raven had faith that her friend would come. A warmth blossomed inside her chest and she found herself smiling as she drank her water.

Friends.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Something more than they can be
I raise my heart and sing!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC : OMG, Fleur is SO cute! :3  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:47 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:24 am
User Image

XXXXXXX☪ ⊱ Les fleurs du mal se dérouler

User Image

xxxC o m m e l e s f l e u r s d u m a lxxxxx

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

xxxxxU n a m o u r f a t a lxxx

User Image

Fleur blushed once more at Edan's compliment to her name. She always thought it was a bit of a mouthful to say but was quite proud of it herself. Most people only named their children Fleur, but her parents when the full mile with adding those last few parts to turn her into a "Lily". Technically she could in fact just be called "Lily" but only her father had ever done so and she felt it should be kept that way.

She...missed him. But holding on the arm of this particular male felt as if h were there again. There were many a time back in Paris where they would take walks together like this, her holding on to him and him trying not to walk too fast for his precious frail daughter. Listening intently to his story and nodding when necessary, Fleur felt a smile spread to her lips as well as a giggle that brought her hand up to her mouth to muffle it slightly when he flexed his arm. He was silly. That was just what she needed. She could feel herself becoming slightly more comfortable with the situation now.

When he held the chair for her she bowed her head slightly and said, "Merci beaucoup. Yoo are very polite." She stood in front of the seat and smoothed down the back of her skirt as she slipped gracefully into the seat. She was about to say something more but her ears had detected perfect French just then. Her eyes fell upon the other dark haired male who sat with them. How mean. She could have spoken french to him if he told her he could but instead he let her struggle with her English. The smirk on his face caused a spark of anger in her but it didn't stay long for then dinner had been served.

Fleur chose a penne and when they put it down in front of her she bowed her head for a minute thanking not god but her father for letting her have this experience. Without his sacrifice, she wouldn't be here right now with these people. She picked up her fork and took small dainty bites. Of course, she would eat all of it. Anyone who saw Fleur eat would be surprised that she was so tiny in stature. She ate just as much as the average male and never left her plate empty. It was just that her body would burn off the calories and fat faster than she could consume them. The result was the shortness and skinny-ness.

As she raised a glass of water to her mouth she looked at Raven as she too took a drink. The smile on her face caused a funny feeling in her heart. Like she was just soaking up the brightness of her smile though she did not know what the reason was. She set down the glass and looked at Alexander who had barely touched his own dinner. He moved the food around, played with it on his plate but not once did she observe him lifting it to his lips to eat. Perhaps he just wasn't hungry? No. In Fleur's mind it was something different because when she looked over at the other table with Angelique in it, they too were doing the same...

Shaking her head she turned to Edan and smiled, "Do yoo like zee school? I s'ink eets a bit too big for me. I know I will get lost finding my first class." Perhaps she was just hoping he would offer to walk her in the morning. But considering the fact that he was new as well she didn't expect him to know where he was going either.

**ooc: Translations in order,...**

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:36 am
Alexander Armand Thorne

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxYou're such a gorgeous N I G H T M A R E

She was already like a sort of protector to the little one. He watched as Raven smiled encouragement to the girl and then turned her own defiant stare to Angelique. Oh she wouldn't like that would she? The little competitive vampiress. Instead of contemplating on the subject jumping around in his mind before, as Alexander sat there at the table he realized how long it had been since he last drank from the tiny vampire girl. He licked his lips as he thought of the sweet blood of hers running down his throat. Ahh but he had Milly now didn't he? She would be his sustenance. There was no need to drink from Angelique. But oh how he was tempted to steal her away. She always provided a wonderful time for him. Milly would never have to know. Or he could simply calm her afterwards if she smelled the blood on him. Lies came easy to his lips there was no reason she wouldn't believe him if he said he just lost control and killed the one whose blood was on his fangs.

A shiver ran through his body as the thirst spiked once more in the back of his throat. Just as he was about to start thinking through his plan, dinner was served in front of him. With a sigh he took a simple spaghetti dinner and moved the food around on his plate. Every so often he would take a small bite of the pasta but mostly he just played with it. He observed Fleur staring at him as he moved the fork around in his still full plate and smiled.
"I'm not hungry. Had a big lunch. Ne vous inquiétez pas. I'm not sick or anything." The girl simply nodded at him and then turned to mind her own business. Something about the look in her eye though had him questioning if she actually believed what he said to her. He would have to watch this one.

He followed her gaze to Raven though and a curious look crossed his face.
"Raven do you often smile at nothing in particular? Or is the water just that good? He teased her and laughed after but in turn raised the water to his own mouth for a little sip. "Mmm, yeah I think the water is just exceptional today." He grinned at her once more then set the glass down. His thoughts, though they were somewhat concentrating on the table, drifted back to the earlier ones. Maybe Angelique would come quietly. He looked back to the table hoping that perhaps she would sense his eyes on her and see the hunger lying in them for her blood alone.

O L D H A B I T S never seem to go awayxxxxxxxxxx

w e r e s u r r e c t
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
User ImageXUser ImageXUser Image
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
i t ' s l i k e i ' v e c o m e b a c k t o l i f e

I F E E L S O A L I V E

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!:What Milly looks like can be seen if you click the middle icon of the three at the bottom.}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:22 am
ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx It was fun for Edan to make Fleur blush. He ought to start keeping track at how many times he made it happen. He smiled at the thought of him carrying around a notebook when he was with her. Making tally marks. He had to hold back a laugh as to not confuse the girl.

Unlike many kids here, Edan did not miss his family. This was just like usual, he never saw them, he ate dinner with maids and butlers. They were in their office or places where he was not allowed. Of course they made up for it with the money, and the constant absence made perfect party opportunities. Although, the smell of food made him miss the cook at their house. Man could he make a great steak. It was obvious he had spaced out for a second but he shook himself back in in time to hear Fleur's comment. He chuckled and pushed her in a little before sitting in the seat next to her. "That is only one side of me." He said waggling his eyebrows with a smile on his face. This was the kind of friendship he needed, an innocent one.

No matter how hungry he was he couldn't bring himself to want anything they were serving. He wanted steak now. But he buckled down and followed Raven's lead and chose pizza. It sounded better than anything else. He wasn't one to analyze people when they ate so he kept his head down until comments were made, or directed to him. He tapped his legs to the beat of the songs that ran through his head, every so often taking a bite of his dinner.

Finally he decided to look up and look around while he too took a drink of water. For all he knew they timed their drinks. Three people at the same time, why not join the party. Party? Well this would be his first since coming to this school.

Out of the corner of his eye he noticed Fleur turn to him and he responded by doing the same."The school? Large? You should come to my house someday." He smiled at her and then decided to respond to the next half of her comment. "I'm sure I'll get lost too. How about I run by your room and we can get lost together? Why do you say? "

[[OoC: ]]

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image

I Speak Books

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:59 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey laughed at Angelique and smiled "Of course hun what I am here for." She said then looked over and saw Raven and growled at the glare she was giving her and nearly stood up and slammed the girl into the wall. Digging her nails into the table cracking it slightly she stood up knocking her chair down causing the students to look at her making her glare at them. "What ever yall plan to do, hurry up before I do something myself." She hissed and walked out of the cafeteria and down the hall her hands balled up into a fist as her nails dug into her skin causing her to bleed. "Stupid freaing human who does she think she is thinking she is all tough when deep down she is nothing." She growled then stopped in the middle of the hall. "Hmm she has feelings for Alexander thats something I can use against her." She said leaning against the wall trying to calm down. After a while KAsey calmed down and pushed herself off the wall and headed back to the cafeteria. Walking in she noticed Raven and her group was sitting down and she walked over and sat back down at the table and stared at it quietly as she crossed her arms over her chest never touching her food. Moving her eyes away from the table she looked up and began to stare out the window before side glancing at Angelique and Sebastian.

]xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:06 pm
Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageDinner arrived. She had chosen a small meal of tender, medium rare, steak. Immortals didn't have to worry about calories. Their bodies never changed. Steak contained more calories she would have never have eaten if she were a mortal. But she wasn't, now was she?

Angelique took small bites of the steak, actually eating it. Now, vampires essentially consumed human blood. No legend ever said that they didn't consume human flesh. In fact, some of them indeed did. Some kinds of vampires were rumored to each children and infants in mortal legends. In nature, carnivores were equipped with sharp teeth to tear through skin, bone, and muscle. Vampires had razor sharp teeth, making them carnivore-type creatures. Sebastian had actually pointed this out to her entire clan. Thus, they could eat human beings.

She closed her eyes to the flavor and texture. Bloody, perfectly cooked, and tender enough to sink her teeth into. Angelique shivered at the thought. Hunger grew in the pit of her belly and she had to strongly resist from tearing through the meat like her bestial counterparts. The longing to drink filled her throat, burning all the way down her esophagus. What blood the steak contained easily quenched that. It wasn't until she finished, daintily dabbing her lips with her black cloth napkin, that she realized there was a pair of eyes fixed onto her. Boring into her back. She knew well who it was.

Angelique smirked and glanced over at him, seeing the hunger there. She revealed her teeth to him. They glistened almost threateningly in the light, but they were overall quite inviting. Whichever way Alexander wanted to take it. Then, she glanced at Raven. She was tempted to bare her teeth at the mortal. Alas, her master had a plan. She would to adhere to his orders. Right now, that was to keep away from Raven and play around with Alexander. She was slightly disgusted by Alexander. Not because of his reaction to her (she would have his blood, him alive or fully dead), but because of his almost romantic involvement with the girl.

Didn't he think that she couldn't sense it? They sat together, were alike, so it was almost a giveaway. Not to mention that she could also smell it on her. Licking her lips, Angelique smirked once more before turning back to eye Sebastian. His eyes were fixed onto hers. He nodded approvingly. An evil laugh threatened to bubble up; she managed to quell it. For now.

OmmOmmCookies: I has icing. x3  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image

We are young and we are strong
Through strength in self we become

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She glanced over at Fleur-de-Lys, her lips still curved into a peaceful smile. Once again, she quietly admired the girl's fragility before speaking. "Fleur-de-Lys...I suppose that's what I call you?" Raven wondered, pondering the mouthful. "How do you like it here at Wickwood? I know it might seem really scary, but it isn't so bad once you get used to it."

Inside, she was absolutely dying to bombard Fleur with a torrent of questions about France. She had never met anyone who had ever been out of the country or who was from another country. While waiting for her answer, she noticed that Alexander kept eying Angelique. Her happy peace was peeled away. A deadly jealousy uncurled inside of her and reared its ugly green head. On the outside, her smile faltered once before continuing its faithful guise.

Alexander turned to her and asked her why she was smiling. Her red lips opened to reveal her teeth in a grin. "Oh it may be," she chuckled, winking gently at him. At her audacity, a pleasant warmth pulsed from her fingers to her toes. "Is Angelique really that interesting?"

She lightly hinted at his staring at her. She knew that they had shared something, and it pulsed that deadly jealousy throughout her body. Yes, she liked Alexander. There was no doubt about that.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Something more than they can be
I raise my heart and sing!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC : OMG, Fleur is SO cute! :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:02 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:45 pm
**Im not sure what to post sweatdrop *  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games