Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:47 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth got a cashier to call Jacky to the bathroom for him.
He was ready to tell her the things Ritter knew...
But Seth was going to keep some things back and let some things out that Ritter didn't know.
He sat on the counter and waited for her to come in...
He changed his mind quickly and asked if all three of the kids could come in.
She agreed and called Savannah and Ritter too.
He sat back on the counter and looked at his toes.
He smiled at his feet... despite their issue he thought they were beautiful.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Biting her lip Jackson looked up at the ceiling, hearing her name called to go to the bathroom. She blinked. What? She slowly made her way out of the cart and started toward the bathroom, Seth obviously wanted to talk to her in private. She stopped for a second, hearing Ritter and Savannah be called to and rose an eyebrow.
"Maybe he wants to have a foursome in the bathroom.."
"Indeed, i'd love to see that."
"Shut up! That's so not what it is."
"Yeah, he probably wants to have sex with this slut in front of the other two."
"I said to shut up!"
"I'd like to see you make me."
She pulled at her braids as she walked into the bathroom and looked at Seth on the counter. She groaned "My voices are going to drive me insane."She paused. "Scratch that. Their already driving me insane."She said before looking concerned at him."What's wrong Seth? And don't say nothing because I know that's bull s**t."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:17 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageWaiting patiently, Ritter heard his name being called to the restroom. Cocking his head to the right, Ritter walked confusedly to the bathroom with his items still in his arms.
Opening the door he found Seth and Jackson. Together once again. They seemed to be around each other quite alot. They must be real good friends. Mostly likely best friends.

"Yesh? Ish everything okayz?"

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:26 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth looked at her and tilted his head when Ritter came in.
"I wanna tell you guys things things... the things from therapy and a bit more... the truth is... I was raped when I was little. And it had a conflicted effect on me. Instead of denying sex, I wanted more. My parents used to sexually abuse me. To such an extend I had to get a metal hip. I hide the way I walk... I actually limp a lot. I was raped by some sick guy when I was eight... after that I had became a schizoid... or a potential sociopath. I was put into HMI before that, thank gawd. And since then this is how I've been. coming here to have sex all the time... hiding my issues... there's a lot of stuff wrong with me...", he mumbled.
After saying that bit he got off the counter.
"I hope you don't look at me any different... either of you.", he murmured.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:35 pm
User Image

Jackson glanced at Ritter when he came in. Was everything okay? Of course it wasn't! She knew Ritter hadn't known Seth long enough to know when he was down or something was wrong but she thought that maybe he would have been able to tell. She calmed herself, realizing it had only been today and looked to Seth, listening to what he had to say, her eye's widening. That had all really happened to him? It kind of explained his addiction to sex, and she bit her lip. It must have taken a lot to admit that to them."Seth.."She muttered, she wanted to hug him but couldn't get herself to move. She had considered Seth her best friend and she didn't blame him from keeping this from her. She wouldn't even come out herself. Maybe she would just tell Seth, she needed to get it off her chest. She shook her head "Seth, it doesn't matter what you did or what you'll do. Your always going to be Seth to me, I would never look at you different."She said honestly, Seth was her best friend, and she hoped he would think the same thing if she told her story to him.
"He wouldn't look at you the same."
"I agree, no one looks at a murdered like a best friend."
"But it wasn't me.."
"Yes it was, your desire brought on my actions."
"No! It was your desire! Not mine!"
"Stop lying to yourself. You killed your only mother and you will always be a murderer."
She bit her lip again, refraining from scratching her arm. Emily was right. No one saw a murderer as a friend, especially a best friend. She would never be able to get it off her chest. She was afraid of losing a friend to much.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:36 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•☾•·.·´¯`·.·•☾Kairi☽•·.·´¯`·.·•☽•·.·´¯`·.·•
===================================

Kairi debated whether to tell him what she had signed but decided she'd wait till she was sure he felt the same way. But until then her body and mind was sreaming for her to just kiss him already, so she gave in and did. Kissing him gently on the lips before biting her bottom one. She blushed bright red and her eyes met his. She tried to read him but he had too many sides to him she didn't know what he was thinking or even feeling.

"Again....I'm sorry. I just- am conflicted, very very very conflicted." she sighed blushing her hands effortlessly signing again. The very same words she knew he had no idea what they meant. They were raw and safe....her unspoken words.

================================================
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•X•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:02 pm
User Image

User ImageRitter face switched between melancholy phases as Seth talked about his limp. Ritter had never really noticed it. But that's probably because Ritter was oblivious to the world at times. Ritter knew was raped but didn't want to so how badly that made him feel for Seth. He tried to stay cheery for the sake of them. Jacky seemed to have the same impact Ritter did the first time he heard what happen to said. It was a really emotional time but Ritter didn't see why Seth would think that they would any different of him. Spreading his arms open, Ritter hugged Seth and pulled Jacky into it.
"Of course not! Seth, we love you for you, not your past. We promise not to see you any different. Jacky's with me."
Ritter let go of them and stuck out his pinky. Yes it was old skool but Ritter and Ayame used to pinky promise all the time. He wanted things to work. He really needed it to work. and he really liked Seth.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:10 pm
User Image

Jake was surprised by the kiss and blushed a deeper shade of red. For a moment he didnt move.
"Oh for the love of f*** she kissed you...YOU...great..." "Kiss her back already." "You shut up, he doesnt need that kind of encouragement. Jake ignored the voices except Melissa and gently placed his hands on the sides of her cheeks and kissed her back gently. He may not have kissed a girl before but it felt good. I almost felt as good as when he cut himself. He pulled back a bit and blushed again. He heard Max yelling at him at the top of his lungs about something but he bit his lip again to silence him, he had to draw blood again though in order to do so.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:16 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth gave in and hugged Ritter back...
He was still upset with him but he liked Ritter a ton.
But he knew if he tried to be with Ritter in this moment it would mess up Jacky.
He put his head on Jacky's.
"You are the best friend anyone could have, Jack.", he murmured.
Then he leaned on Ritter's head and nuzzled his hair.
"And you are going to be mine. Whether you like it or not. Try to kiss someone else... they'll eat my fist first.", he mumbled.
He chuckled a little and smiled.
"Come on... Let's finish shopping."
Seth looked around the bathroom.
He had had done so much in this bathroom and this was the last time he would see it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:23 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•☾•·.·´¯`·.·•☾Kairi☽•·.·´¯`·.·•☽•·.·´¯`·.·•
===================================

She sighed and had to force back a noise of how good he was. A little inexperienced, but so was she. At the same time she thought he was one hell of a kisser.

"Tease." she whispeed watching him bite his lip again. She wasn't one that was normally turned on by that kind of thing but he was sexy as hell. Licking her lips she blushed taking the notebook from him and set it aside as she leaned against him briefly.

"Do you- nevermind." she said biting her lip again and closed her eyes remembering his lips and leaned against him and just relaxed with him waiting till everyone got back or dinner was called. "You're a sweet guy Jake. I'm glad I met you and spoke."

"So what's your plan for leaving? It's not like we can just up and walk out."
================================================
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•X•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:46 pm
User Image

Jake smiled as she leaned into him, when she bit her lip he became very aware of it. He would like to show her just how much his love of pain went but he wasnt sure if he should. He thinks he finally understood Jacky and her fetish.
"Your f***ing pathetic, now that you have her where you want her make your move." "Why would it matter, we're all doomed anyway." "Perhaps we should evaluate this more...it is new after all..." "Evaluate...evaluate...yesh you guys are really pathetic you know that? Put the moves on her already." "Relax, just talk to her and explain it." Jake smiled but didnt really know what to do with his hands so he left them at his side. "Well since your interested..." He lowered his head near her ear to keep it very low so nobody would overhear. He explained the idea that Jacky had told him and then leaned back to look at her. "So what do you think?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:48 pm
User Image

User ImageRitter's breathe left when he felt Seth hug him back. Every was back to normal. Hopefully. Then he felt just a tad jealous when Seth said something about Jacky being his best friend. But then that feeling went away when Seth nuzzled his hair saying that he was his. Ritter felt bad to feeling selfish with Jacky about Seth so he gave another light hug, whispering,
"Sworry."
Ritter let go and stuck his tongue at Seth and giggled as they walked out.
"What if I kiss Jacky?Will she be tasting your fist? Hehe."
made kissy face towards Jacky then remembering his stuff.
"Oh and here are everyones presents!"
Ritter smiled that giant grin of his hands Seth the stuff.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:55 pm
User Image

Jacky couldn't help but smile a little as she was pulled into a hug with Seth and Ritter. He was mostly sweet, and everyone had their down points, so Ritter was mostly nice and she thought it was a good guy at heart. She blinked, smiling warmly at Seth. "Thank you. That means a lot."She said, it really did. She needed to know she had friends, its what had kept her going and from killing herself. She rubbed at her arm and thought about that. All she had was friends and she had her future was mostly set alone, eventually they would spread apart right? Jake was meant for Kairi, she could tell, and she thought they were cute together. Seth had Ritter and she didn't know about Savannah and Nathan. But she didn't think about Nathan that way. What scared her is that she would be alone forever. Hearing Ritter she laughed "Yeah right, i'd kick his scrawny little a**."She grinned, hitting Seth playfully on the shoulder and trying to push her dismay away. "No one's kissed these lips either. And you shouldn't want to."She nodded, placing her hands on her hips before looking at Ritter "Aww Rit! You didn't have to get me anything."She chuckled before starting to here her voices try to bring her down again. She wouldn't doubt it would work.
"You are going to end up alone."
"No one marries a murderer, not even a crazy person."
"You can't be loved when you have secrets anyway."
This time, she just listened, paid no argument. Because she knew they were probably right. She would listen and let them rant, only to have her heart sink. It was fine to her, she kind of liked the thought of being alone, she could eventually sleep with whoever she wanted and she could do whatever she wanted with no restrictions. Although, the pros of being alone didn't weigh out the pros of being with someone.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:10 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth chuckled as Jacky playfully hit him.
"You can kiss her... but it will have the consequence of the both of you getting laid in here... And don't try running.", he joked.
"No one's kissed you? Oh buddy."
Not caring for awkwardness he kissed Ritter roughly and then went and kissed Jacky deeply.
He didn't do it specifically for what she said, but he always needed something to get sexual with after something about his past came up.
He took the little bit of things that Ritter had.
He picked up the bracelet and waved it around.
"Who gets this?", he asked looking at it.
Seth smiled as Ritter's grin returned.
He kept Jacky close by him while looking at the individual gifts Ritter had picked out.
"Did you pick out the numbers and things for everyone too?"

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:20 pm
User Image

Jackson scoffed and grinned while rolling her eyes. "Oh no, im not getting laid in a freaking bathroom."She teased before shrugging. "Besides, I'm completely innocent in that sense also."She said, it was the truth. She was a virgin and she had never been kissed. That was about the only way she was innocent, she was completely beyond not being innocent anyway else. She chuckled at Seth. "That's right."She nodded, her eye's going wide when Seth kissed her and her face slowly turning red as she clasped her hands over her mouth when he was done. She kicked him in the back. "You a**!"She shouted, you didn't just take someone's first kiss! "I-I can't believe you just did that!" I mean really! She was no girly girl but she still wanted it to be special, with someone who loved her. Then just nonchalantly going about his business! She pursed her lips. "Your lucky I don't cut you."She said, seriously boiled up by this. When you claimed someone as yours she thought of that as being in a relationship, so Seth was with Ritter. You don't kiss a girl when your dating someone! And in front of them. She crossed her arms over her chest, her feather's ruffled by this. She usually tolerated Seth's physical desire's but he had never kissed her on the lips before, and she never thought he would do it. So when he did, she could feel the anger boiling in her stomach, he would probably think it was a stupid reason to get angry but she had her reason's.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games