Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 4e - One Shot/Recruiting] Doorway to Chaos [6/8] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Rain Yupa rolled 6 8-sided dice: 5, 1, 5, 1, 6, 2 Total: 20 (6-48)

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:43 pm
25 vs G's Reflex (I believe that's a miss, so I won't roll damage)

39 vs G's Reflex

3d8 + 23 = 11 or 9 + 23 = 34 lightning damage and Ongoing 5 Lightning Damage (Save Ends) ((Plus more!))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:15 pm
((I rolled that damage already Reeve since I knew the creature would be taking damage on its turn. I rolled it after my post and it took a total of 12 ice damage))  

bamaotaku
Crew

SporkMaster5000 rolled 3 20-sided dice: 2, 15, 15 Total: 32 (3-60)

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:03 pm
Sentinel steps past the Huge beast's guard to stand before the dwo dog-things, lowering his shields temporarily, he spins around at the waist battering all three of the creatures with his shields in an attempt to make a hole to push through.

((Shift NW
Shift the battlefield, +22 vs. C1, C2 and G. all three are marked.))  
SporkMaster5000 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:06 pm
2d6 +11 damage to the Cs, 2d6 +13 to G, C2 is slid north before it dies, G is slid 1 east.

half damage on a miss, but i don't think that matters since I'm pretty sure I only missed a minion  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Reevinja Mk II rolled 6 20-sided dice: 2, 5, 16, 3, 4, 7 Total: 37 (6-120)

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:36 pm
G vs. Sentinel [+20 vs. AC: Slam Attack]
G vs. Sentinel [+20 vs. AC: Slam Attack]
S2 vs. Toranis [+17 vs. Reflex: Fire/Necrotic Attack]
S1 vs. Barberie [+17 vs. Reflex: Fire/Necrotic Attack]
S1 vs. Red Herring [+17 vs. Reflex: Fire/Necrotic Attack]
S1 vs. Red Herring [+17 vs. Reflex: Fire/Necrotic Attack] [Displacer Armor]

Reevinja Mk II rolled 3 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 1 Total: 9 (3-18)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:38 pm
[Damage]  

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

Reevinja Mk II rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 14 Total: 34 (2-40)

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:42 pm
saving throw  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:57 pm
Barberie's attacks tear apart the cloaked figure, and it slumps to the stone floor. Blood pools around the remains, the cloaked figure being quite dead.

Toranis' initial surge of lightning daggers does nothing but leave the air around the furry beast crackling with electricity, however, the bolts from his second strike land home and surge across the beast burning fur and causing it to let out another roar of pain.

Sentinel's blade-shields tear into one of the hounds, killing it outright while the other steps out of the way. The huge creature is unable to avoid the attack because of being recently electrocuted.

It immediately follows-up with an attempt to slam both of its' fists into Sentinel, however, still reeling from being electrocuted - both of its' fists slam harmlessly into the ground and pillar around Sentinel. One of the fat beasts hurls its' flesh toward Barberie and Red Herring, which explodes behind them against the pillar - something easily anticipated, and avoided. The other fat beast accepts Toranis' challenge, and burns him with an explosion of flesh directly behind him.

[ I won't be posting Wednesday, Thursday, and possibly - Friday. More life crap, but it should be the last of the stuff I have to deal with. >.< I figured I'd give everyone a heads' up since I actually can this time.

G: 39 lightning damage, 20 damage [59 total]
@Toranis: 15 Fire/Necrotic Damage

[ Initiative - Round 7 || Click For Map || ]

[33] RD [22 Damage]
------- Staggering Fury: -2 attack rolls [End of Barberie Round 7 Turn]
[28] Sentinel [46 Damage]
------- Adjacent allies + Sentinel gain cover vs. ranged and area attacks.
------- Adjacent allies gain a +1 shield bonus to AC
------- Extinguishing Rain: Resist 6 Fire
[27] Toranis [31 Damage]
------- Lightning Field: When hit on melee/enemy moves adjacent. [End of Round 8 Turn]
[26] G [404 Damage - Badly Bloodied]
------- Marked: Sentinel (End of Sentinel's Round 8 Turn)
------- Staggering Fury: -2 attack rolls [End of Barberie Round 7 Turn]
[25] S1 [31 Damage], S2 [91 Damage - Bloodied]
------- S1: Staggering Fury: -2 attack rolls [End of Barberie Round 7 Turn]
------- S2: Staggering Fury: -2 attack rolls [End of Barberie Round 7 Turn]
[23] Xavier [47 Damage - Bloodied] <--| Turn
------- Double [Transparent Version On Map] - End of Encountr, or until hit by an attack.
[16] Soveliss [96 Damage - Bloodied] [Dazed - Save Ends] <--| Turn
[14] Barberie [40 Damage] <--| Turn
------- Fearsome Presence: +2 All Defenses until stance ends.
------- Thunderfury Boar: Until rage ends, when an adjacent enemy hits or misses her, she can make a melee basic as an imm. reaction
------- Inspire Fury: While raging, any allies within 5 squares who hit with a melee attack get +2 to damage.
[12] Red Herring [41 Damage] <--| Turn
------- Firesoul Aura: 5 fire damage to anything which hits him in melee.
------- Displacer Armor: Attacks against Red roll 2d20, taking the lowest result.
------- Resist 5 All Damage
------- Host of Shields: +2 AC/Reflex [Power Bonus] until stance ends.
[00] C1, C3, C4
------- Marked: Sentinel (End of Sentinel's Round 8 Turn)

Round 7: Xavier, Soveliss, Barberie, Red Herring - Go! ]

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:10 pm
((The S's aren't damaged by their own attacks this turn/didn't regenerate? Unless you shorted a die of damage on me...))

((Also, I really appreciate how your dice only did well when it concerned my character. That's awesome.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:16 pm
[ They were, both happened - but they didn't use the stronger versions of the power. The regen/damage was the same, so it essentially cancelled each other out for no change.

EDIT: And you must have pissed Gaia off in some way today.]

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:19 pm
((The 10 damage to self version is 4d6 damage, and you only rolled 3 vs me.

And it happened last night in Mutants & Masterminds, as the GM mopped the floor with my character (failed to roll below an 18 on something like 15 dice. I look at it as peeving off Fate.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:21 pm
[ Ah! I see where I went wrong.. the damage is correct, I thought that was the 10hp one. So they have 5 hp more than I wrote there. ]  

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

bamaotaku rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:55 pm
((Xavier's first action is going to be an Arcana check to see if 1. he can recognize how this portal works and 2. if he is capable of turning it off before more nasties come out.))

Arcana check +22  
iDragow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:18 pm
((Wow, I blew through all my encounters and standard action dailies already? Should have saved a few. neutral ))

Reeling from the blow he had been dealt earlier, Soveliss was finding it hard to focus. Since his legs seemed to be wobbling underneath him, he decided to force his mind on standing up instead of moving. While he did that, he also tried to force himself to stay on task, and get over the wounds dealt to him so far.

Quote:
Standard Action: Second Wind. Surge+2(Belt of Vigor), +2 to all defenses.
Saving Throw vs. Dazed: NO!>: (

iDragow

Cunning Witch Angus rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Red Herring looks down at the cloaked figure's dead body and then ducks as a large glob of burning mass flies over his head to hit the pillar beyond. He turns and strides towards the creature. A flicker of light surrounds him and a mark appears over the brute glowing a bright red before vanishing into the head of the creature. The swordmage raises his sword which begins to glow with a pulsing energy. "Let's dance, big boy." He slams his sword into the ground and it seems to shatter outwards in beams of energy which morph into blades of force, slicing towards the fat beast.

----------------------------------------------------
((Move: D17 | Minor: Aegis of Assault S1 | Standard: Sword Burst +24 v Reflex on S1))

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff