Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Nights/North] Chapter I : Let The Rain Fall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:54 pm

Elena glances at Lillith, a slightly irritated expression on her face, then looks back at Drebins. "Thanks for the offer but my magic doesn't interfere with my spell casting" She glides over to the food, selects what she wants & sits down quietly to eat.

She listens to Pora with interest. "I'm up for it as long as no-one has any objections".

For the remainder of the meal she seems to in a little world of her own as she eats, not really paying attention.

((I'm a warmage, that's why armour doesn't get in the way))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:19 pm
Drebins recalls a few tails he has found out about the bloodstone lands. The area is a flat plane known for the ore underneeth that can be used in magic to enhance a spell's effectivness. Though you can't recall them saying the spesific effect. The biggest town close by is woven gate.

((I'll assume youre taking the mission at this point =3))

Pora smiles at the news "Fantastic" Clapping his hand's together "The shipment will be coming in from the tundra this evening. I'll have it organised and ready to move by 7 o'clock. I'll give you a call an hour or so before hand?" It was an offer and a question all at once. The after work crowd is coming into the town now. The bar was filling up fairly quickly with patorn's a few who you recognose from last night.

Though the one's who where threatening the place where not making an apperance. "Those two from last night" He said as he left "The one you slapped got robbed last night" a sly grin painted across his features "Gotta love Irony" He said with a chuckle before heading to behind the bar.

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:16 pm

"Yeah an hour should be plenty of time to prepare. Thanks Pora"
A wicked grin spreads across Elena's face as she hears of the robbery "You have to love instant karma"

(Knowledge-History: 25)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:45 pm
For a few moments Lilith flutters around Drebins's head. Finally visibly becoming irritated, she starts tugging on his hair. "Alright. I'll answer the question. Now, mind you I don't know too much about bloodstone myself. This is all just merchant gossip. Supposedly, bloodstone is an ore found in a specific flatland. Gossip goes that the stone is an enhancer to magic. Course, that's where the gossip starts to branch out. Some say it's power was why it was named bloodstone, that the rock can only bring about destruction. Others say that in the presence of holy or healing magic, the rock starts to bleed and that the blood can heal the living and harm the undead. The stories go on and on. All I know is this: now I want some. When can we go?"  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:11 pm
"You can head first thing" He said. "I'll set up a call for you all in the morning"

((I'll assume you'll be moving on now =3))

The sun was no where in sight, though the clear sky's promissed a fine day. A loud buzzing rummbled though the parties room's a small stone on the side of the bes-side table was vibrating and causing the noise. The sheets had been changed before you went to bed. You all feel very well rested and unusally awake for such an earlie start.

When you make yourway downstairs there was another boufee of the same calabure of the last morning.

Pora was casually brining plates and platters out of the kitchen when you make yourway down. "Morning" He would greet each one of you with a wink. "Thanks for this. I want this delivery to get down as soon as possible. So I'd rather not wait on the board int he guildhall"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:36 pm
An early riser anyways, Miai is pleased to see the breakfast awaiting them as she descends the stairs after her morning prayer. She thanks the man several times for his generosity before taking a seat and starting to eat.  

bamaotaku
Crew

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:24 pm
Letting out a yawn as he wakes up, Drebins spends a bit of time in front of a mirror. Finally deciding to change his looks a bit, Drebins starts by tying his hair into a ponytail, then shortening it to shoulder length. Cycling through some colors, he finally settles on a nice dark shade of black. Rather than risk a mob with pitchforks and torches, Drebins also changes his eye color to a warm hazel and gives himself a bit more skin tone. In a low whisper, "Much better. I smell food. Later Lilly, I'll wake so afterward." Heading downstairs for breakfast, Drebins smiles cheerfully, "Good morning Pora. Morning Mai. How'dja sleep? Ooh! Eggs and bread." And with that, begins to eat.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:21 am
"You'll have a couple of friends of mine tagging along" He said as he grabbed his own breakfast "I needed more than a few just in case. And I think the lot of you can get it done. They should be here soon"

Glaning at the door he continued with a large breakfast and a mug of orange juice.

((New members can make your way in and get some breaqkfast =3))

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ana-Justine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:53 am
A dainty young elf walked into the room. Wearing a dress of the finest pink and silver silks, with a sword--no less dainty than she--at her side and a bow on her back that looks like it will snap on the first draw, she doesn't seem like the kind of person who would guide you on your way. More like some noble scion playing adventurer.

Never the less...
"Good morning all. Well, I trust it is a good morning for you so far. I'm Anastriana, though you can call me Ani. I think I am expected to lead you on your way when you decide to leave. I will be out front when you need me."
This said, she gives you a quick smile, and turns to leave.
"Oh, a question, if I may," she adds. "Do you have your own mounts? If not, I shall hire a coach for the trip."
She stood there, waiting for a reply.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:00 am
Miai looks over at the Elven woman, offering a courteous smile. Her own bow and sword quite the contrast as both are large and look as though they may break you rather than the other way around.

"We actually have a wagon which brought us into town, so that won't be necessary. You can join us here until the rest of our group finds its way down."  

bamaotaku
Crew

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:10 am
"Sit and get some food in you" He said looking up the slim woman. Rolling his eyes with a smile he tucked in himself.

"I'll sock up your wagon now" He said as he finished the meal. Riains he moved past the group and into the back room. You can hear the scrapping of boxes and a door being pulled open.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:36 am
A rugged looking gnome walks into the bar, looking like he's practically following his nose towards the food. As he comes in he, with little grace, stumbles on a chair not even a couple of feet off from where the group was sitting.

GAH! he shouts in Gnome. Staggering back to his feet, the gnome looks about at alarm to see such a group crowded around to see his "accident". By Garl's teeth! I knew that I should follow my eyes and not my stomach in the morning... he mutters in Terran. Looking at all of the "bigger" people he gives off a smile Good morn' all... mind if I have a bite to eat?  

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:24 am
Cade had had a good nights sleep, and after a refreshing splash of water on his face, he was ready to go. He was about to use a power of his to simply fill his stomach for the day, but smelling the waft of food coming from the common area, he decided against it and headed down for breakfast. Cade looked relatively common for a his clothing was plain, and the only weapon he wore was a dagger strapped to his hip. The only thing that set him apart was his great (for a halfling) black wings, spreading over his shoulders.

Yawning he took a seat next to the gnome, after climbing up the the human sized chair. He could have easily flown, but he had learned very young that many were jealous of those with flight, so he did his best not to 'show off'. "Good morning" he said to his vertically challenged cousin in his gnomish tongue, and smiled shyly to the rest before waiting patiently for his meal.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:50 am
"Thank you, but... a wagon, you say? Are you sure you don't want me to get something more comfortable? It isn't any trouble at all, I assure you." Ana said as she sat down at the table.  

Ana-Justine

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:48 pm
Seeing the elf, Drebins lets out a small exhale. Care to quickly recover before anyone can draw conclusions he stands up and putting on his best smile, "Well, well. What a gathering of new faces it is this morning. My name is Drebins, your humble merchant. I can make or acquire just about anything you may need for a price. No questions asked. Lady Anastriana, that bow of your looks quite hazardous. Perhaps I can interest you in something?" Praise the gods of luck! If I had stayed in my previous form... I don't even want to think about what may happen to Lord Dimitri and the others...  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff