Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:31 pm
jax smiled "no im not im glad actully" he siad lcmaly he wlaked until they were near thme he kept wlaking and walked ot there location with kasumi hel oojked at her "well it all u now" he siad lcmaly  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:35 pm
"This is where he is?"She asked Jax.She waited for him to answer before knocking on the door.  

babyangelgurl81

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:37 pm
jax nodded "yeah this is where he is" he said lcmaly  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:42 pm
Thanks a million.She thanked Jax again.Kasumi knocked on the door.The number was 87.She thought of the words she would say.I'm very sorry for earlier and explain.She sighed as she waited.  

babyangelgurl81

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:47 pm
Seth smiled at her "Yes, thats what demons ar-" He was cut off by a knock at the door. Seth sighed and opened the door and hopped back growling when he noticed who it was. It was the demon from before. "TINA! Get behind me!" He already had his brass knuckles on. "What do you want demon? Did you not learn your lesson last time?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:48 pm
jax stepped forword " u will not try and hurt her jsutl isten to what she has to say"hesiad calmly  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:49 pm
Seth laughed at the werepyre. "HAH! Im not going to hurt her. Stay out of my way though. Your mixed kind has a smell that is hard to make go away. Nothing personal." He glanced back at her. "So what do you want?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:59 pm
Kasumi broke down crying."I'm so sorry.I didn't mean to it was my demon form.I'm really really sorry.That's why I came here I wanted to apologize and have your forgiveness."  

babyangelgurl81

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:36 pm
Seth raised an eyebrow. "Well..this is unusual...a demon with a kind human form. The others i have met are very world weary and angry. I never would have guessed there was one that was kind." He sat back on the bed, draping his arms over tina. "This is tina." He smiled  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:44 pm
Kasumi wiped her tears away.So you forgive me.She smiled happily."Hello Tina.My name's Kasumi."  

babyangelgurl81

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:11 pm
Tina smiled at Kasumi and waved."Hi Kasumi!It's great to meet you!"Tina felt sorry for her.She has a demon form and she can't really control what she does in that form.So if she does anything that hurts someone the guilt is on her shoulders.But maybe her demon form has a reason why she tends to act so cruel and wicked."Yeah of course he and I forgive you."Tina replied to Kasumi snapping out of her thinking.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:34 pm

Risa sat in a corner of the hall.Her arms wrapped around her knees.She was in pain.From what the demon had done to her.She dozed off.Her dream was of her past.(dream)It was a cold winter's day.Snow falling from the gray sky.The ground covered in a white blanket of snow.A cold and desperate Risa pounded on the door of her home pleading to come back in."Mom please let me in.Dad please let me in.I'll freeze.Please."She begged and pleaded until she knew it was no good.She stopped knowing her parents weren't going to let her in.If anything they didn't care if she died.They despised and hated her.Risa sat on the cold snowy ground.Rubbing her hands for warmth.Tears streamed from her eyes,falling down her cheeks.The frightened,sad,lonely,and cold seven year old began to worry she may die.Her nose and cheeks red from the cold.The girl's eyes got heavy and she fell asleep on that cold night.((dream over))Risa quickly opened her eyes.I wish I could stop having these stupid dreams of my past.Risa thought to herself.She was saddened by her dream.It made her remember about her parent's and how much they disliked her.

Angelic_Gurl909

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:45 pm
jax msiled and turned "around well bye ill be in my room"he siad lcmaly and wlaked away to his room he sat on the bed and stared out the window  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:06 pm
Risa stayed in the corner.She didn't feel like walking to her room or getting up.Her back still ached from slamming into the wall earlier.Her mind focused on her dream which was of her past.The day her dad and mom threw her out on a cold winter's night.She pounded the tiled floor with her fist.Tears streammed down her face.She felt to many emotions anger,sadness,and loneliness.  

Angelic_Gurl909

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:20 am
Seth watched what he said with great caution. Making this girl mad would be a big mistake. If she got even a little bit angry, the demon would return. He smiled kindly at her "Don't worry about it." He lifted his shirt, revealing no harm done. "I've had worse." He slowly wondered how she got the demon inside of her. But he wouldn't ask, too much risk.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games