Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:06 am
The head nurse gave him an odd look before dismissing it and dragging David to the back where Reagan was.

" The Head Mistress said that you could heal things right?" her voice quivered," Our emergency aids haven't gotten to the school yet to handle situations like what happened today. And they won't be here till next week."

She stopped at Ragean's bed, seeing her look even more pale and clammy.

" She's dying of internal bleeding and since you're the only person that we know of so far, you're the only one who can save her."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:16 am
Demetri heard a noise. Startled, he looked around, but decided it was nothing. "Wait! This is the math department! Gah, what am I DOING?" Turning a corner, he attempted to head in a westerly direction (Although he had absolutely no sense of direction.)  

rather_bored

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:29 am
Kuro Masuku
Nika and Ivan met in the common room with tehir stuff "I'm truley sorry you have to suffer this Nika" Ivan said sadly as they head out the room

"Its fine Ivan, I'll rather be with you in the.....v-v-vampire dorm" Nika stopped and shivered "Then to be seperated in different dorms"

Ivan smiled alittle as he made the way to the headmistress's door and knocked on it "Head Mistress? Its me Ivan and my sister Nika" Ivan said "We're here to get the key to our room n the vampire dorm and drop off our lycan dorm keys"

((Punkunderprep, can you respond to this?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:48 pm
David laid his hands gently on the young lady's stomach, concentrating his energy into his ring. As the healing pulses washed over her, he felt a familiar tug at his aura. This girl had to be a psychic vampire! But something was restricting the flow, causing her pain as she tried to feed.

"Nurse! You have to remove whatever is restricting her abilities, or she will reject my healing ability on her internal organs. We must hurry, though, or she is going to bleed out!"  

~sky king Ikki~

galgoon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:06 pm
Kunji heads to the headmistress office to tell her the news. He kept his scraf over his mouth to hide it....... If that human knew half the story and how bad it can be....... He trales off to the head mistress office hoping no one was there with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:18 pm
Kuro Masuku
Kuro Masuku
Nika and Ivan met in the common room with tehir stuff "I'm truley sorry you have to suffer this Nika" Ivan said sadly as they head out the room

"Its fine Ivan, I'll rather be with you in the.....v-v-vampire dorm" Nika stopped and shivered "Then to be seperated in different dorms"

Ivan smiled alittle as he made the way to the headmistress's door and knocked on it "Head Mistress? Its me Ivan and my sister Nika" Ivan said "We're here to get the key to our room n the vampire dorm and drop off our lycan dorm keys"

((Punkunderprep, can you respond to this?))

((Yes, I am very sorry, I did not see that when I read the post. Sorry to keep you waiting))

Ialeia heard a knock on her door as a familiar voice spoke to her from behind it.

" Come in." she said, opening her drewer to pull out two sets of thin dorm keys.

~

The nurse stepped back a little, shaking her head," I can't," she said," that crystal has to stay on her neck or else she'll kill everyone. She can't control her intake in life energy, that's why she has such a powerful crystal.."

" Besides I'm not allowed to remove the crystal, only the Head Mistress.."

PunkUnderPrep

rather_bored

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:03 pm
And then he had to give up. He was hopelessly lost. Sitting down, he tried digging around in his schoolbag for a map, but the effort was futile. He THOUGHT he knew his way around. Apparently that wasn't true.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:35 pm
Ivan and Nika walked in slowly and looked at Ialeia. They set their keys on the desk "Nika, can you please wait outside?" Ivan asked

"But Ivan-" She started but was cut off

"Please Nika" Ivan said

Nika nodded and walked out of the room and closed the door, waiting outside it.

"Headmistress, why do you torture my sister? I was the one who did wrong doing, Why must my sister suffer aswell?" Ivan asked  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

galgoon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:42 pm
Kunji walks open to the Head mitress office to see that Lycan girl from the ather day. He stands next to Nika with his scarf covering his mouth still and hopes she dos not think he's a vampire. "Ummm Hi im Kunji and you may be?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:57 pm
Nika looked at the boy after she jumped when he startled her "I....I....I'm N-N-Nika" Nika said scraed as he steped away alittle then sniffed the air "Y-Your not....not h-h-human are y-you?" She asked, not getting a human scent from him  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

galgoon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:09 pm
Kunji looks at her "IM not human im a Demon....Don't be scared i wont hurt you im not evril or anything like that....Nika thats a nice name you got." he said with a warming smile on his face to make her feel a little safe around him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:16 pm
"H-How do I-I-I-I know th-that" Nika said scared "I-I don't t-trust many p-people"  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

galgoon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:20 pm
Kunji pulls his scarf down to show his smile "I'f i was going to hurt you i would have never tould you my name and second i dont hurt people for fun............I hurt people who hurt me and no good comes out of it." he sits on the floor and looks down at his feet trying to hide his face. He's ashamed that he killed to day and never knew how bad he hurt more then the people he killed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:21 pm
Ialeia narrowed her eyes," As I said before, you seem very overprotective about your sister. Because of this, she is the key to your pain and suffering. She is a weak point.."

She laid the new dorm keys out on her desk," Tell me.." she leaned forward, tucking her hands under her chin as her eyes bore into his," In a world like today.. If she was to ever be killed.."

" What would happen to you?"

PunkUnderPrep

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:25 pm
Nika could sense something wrong with Kunji. She sat on the floor beside him "I-Is something w-wrong?" Nika asked

Ivan sat in a chair infront of the headmistress as he knew she was right, his weakness was his sister. He looked at her strangely when she asked the question "I would either go on a killing spree til I died or kill myself out of emotional pain, that is after I killed her murderer" Ivan said sadly "Shes all I have left in the world and would give my life for her. Why do you ask?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games