Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:34 am
Letting him drag her she tries to keep up. Looking at him weirdly as he drags her to the waterfall she was about to say somethign when she saw the dinner table. Smilling she hugs him "it's perfect, thank you for doing this" she say's before smilling again, afterwards she puts her head on his shoulder, she knew it was stupid to cry over such a small thing but she couldn't help it.

Linking her mind with Selenia's for a moment she smiles before saying "I wish you could see this Selenia it's beautiful". Thinking for a moment she smiles before looking at hte scene again and projecting the image into her head on how nice it was.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:51 am
about 3 hours later selena came back with the childern and sara " oh boy im so tired i need a cup of blood " selena sigh " sara do you want to join our family yet ?" selena get the imga haru send selena calls haru ove r the link " haru yes it is very pretty im glad to see you happy " selena smiles selena looks at the childern them busted there all sleeping selena smiles and shakes her head " aww the tried i guess they must have worne them selfves out " selena gigles " it so cute " selena pick up alice andd ask sara to pick up alexander and they go lay them down in the beds "thank yuo sara "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:03 pm
"I'm guessing you're little trip went very well if there that tired" she say's before smilling and walking over to the table. Smilling again she laghs slightly "How did you do this without me knowing" Haru ask's Charles as she turns to look at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:09 pm
"Well i did have a little help from your freinds...honestly they suggested what to do"he smiled and said"i jusst recreated it"he then walked her over to one of the chairs and sat her down he then got into the other  

copycat4756

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:54 pm
Sara gently picked up the young child and placed him in his bed. "Sure." She smiled gently. "And to answer your question..?" Sara paused, "I have been thinking about that.." She leaned against the wall behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:27 pm
selena smiles and looks sara " and your answer is ?" selena look at her "thank you for bring him up for me sara " selena sighs "uhm they look so peaceful right now " selena smiles " now are you ready ?"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:55 pm
"I decided on yes." Sara said softly. "There's a lot of things that could have been different." She smiled painfully at some unhappy memory of hers. "Sometimes I wish I never left this house."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:47 pm
selena sigh "apart of me is happy to hear you say that...." selena sighs "but the other part of me wish that human would just wake up and smell the coffe " selena smiles " dont worrie sara itll be over qiuckly ok " selena smiles " i think it best be done in yuor bed room that why when you wake up it be scary to you becuase thing are alot differenter when your one of us color and sight and sound and smell will be alot high to you " selena smiles "come let go and bring you into the family 1st im go get the blood youll be very hungery when you wake up " selena gigles selena went and got the blood and went back to sara room " now here some thing eles time will stop for you for now " selena smiles and sigh " ill do it gently and get it over with ok " selena walk over and very gentley bites into sara neck and almost drains her dry them let go " ok now here we go drink this " selena rips open a corner of a blood bag and pours it all down sara throat " there now come on wake up drink it all down "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:28 am
"Ohhh so the wolves helped you perpitrate this, and it's beautiful and thank you again" she say's before sitting down and smilling "And I hope it was the Wolves since I would be able to get into the heads of everyone else, you've been sheilding you're thoughts from me why?". Looking at him she smiles but was still wondering why?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:34 am
Sara's face turned pale with blood loss and shock. She wasn't expecting it so suddenly like that. She resisted when Selena tried to force blood down her throat. She didn't want it. "S-stop." She stuttered, coughing through the blood. "I'm gonna be sick."  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:52 am
Having been watching through Selenia's eyes to see what was going on with Sara she smiles before her eyes come back into focus and she stops looking through Selenia's eyes. Letting her hair down from the pony tail it was in she puts her hair half over one shoulder and half over the other shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:44 pm
chalres smiled and said oh no reason now drink your blood and then ill have a surprise for you"he then used his porefial vision to see the bottom of the glass  

copycat4756

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:13 pm
Nodding she easily opens the package before pouring it into the wine glass that was infront of her. "You're full of surprises today aren't you" Haru say's playfully.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:44 pm
selena sighs "stop being such a baby your gonna be sick the 1st time " selena sigh " if you dont drink this your gonna DIE !!! DO YOU WANT THAT ?" selena looks fustrated "you need this to get your heart start beating again sara now please drink it " selena thougth to her self "uhm.. maybe she wont drink it cuase it to cold " selena smiles " aah i know whats worng you need warm blood , sometimes newbron need warm blood i forgot about this " selena sigh and take her finger nail to her wrist and le the blood flows then looks down seeing sara nois perk "see that what you want now drink "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

copycat4756

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:03 pm
charles smiled and said"can you eat human food if there is blood in it"he then reached underneath the table and pulled out a two stakes and put some thing into his pocket said"you know if it has blood in it"afeter he replied and she ate her food and he got on one knee and opened a box and then toke out a ring and held her finger saying"haru"he then sliooed it onto her finger and said"you make me a happy person and i love you...will you marry me"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games