Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Game 3
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Really?!

Brennie kept his eyes wide open as he tailed the snitch, but it started to burn. Thinking quickly, he winked each eye so the other would keep watch. There. Now he couldn't lose sight of the stupid thing!

AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 {Spotting} +2 {Catching}
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxx}
Catching up:2/3
Grab Attempts:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:53 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Third Year Gryffindor
Muggleborn Young Detective Reserve Seeker

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff (Game 4)

Following Brennie, Chelsea still hadn't found a thing yet. She was hoping for anything to trigger her finding it. Like earlier only that hadn't led to her finding it. Man could she use some luck now.

Status : My first game... YES!
                                                    Company : Gryffindor and Hufflepuff Teams

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 10
                                                    AC: 14
                                                    Modifiers: +4 AC, +4 Spotting, +4 Catching (-1 Injury)
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff
                                                    10 - 00

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Brennie drew closer to the snitch and started preparing for catching. He figured it would be way easier if he had a butterfly net. He didn't, though, but he was going to do his darndest to catch it anyway!

Catching up:3/3

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:02 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Third Year Gryffindor

User Image

Where was it? Chelsea continued to search. Taking a breath she hoped to find it soon before it was too late.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 18 (again with the one offs x.x)

10 - 00

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Brennie was close enough now. It was all or nothing! He reached out, hoping to grab hold of the snitch....

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:08 {Missed!}
Grab Attempts:1/2

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:07 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Third Year Gryffindor

User Image

There it was again the same glint. Chelsea's eyes wavered and it was gone as quickly as it showed itself. Either she was seeing things or it was playing hard to get. She was very annoyed.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 22 (Finally Spotted!)

10 - 00

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Brennie missed. How did he miss that!? Gritting his teeth, he tried again.

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:22 {Caught!}
Grab Attempts:2/2

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

Brennie felt the chilly metal against his fingertips. He closed his hand, then slowed down. It was over. He did it! He raised his arm and waved it, excitedly calling "HEY GUYS LOOK! I CAUGHT IT!" He lit up in a bright smile, then flew over to Chelsea. "You played so good! I'm glad the game was fun too! You're really good! I hope you win the rest of your games!" He gave her a giant smile, genuinely hoping she did well with her Seeking career. Secretly, he hoped he'd never have to fly again...

murruelecreuset

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:22 {Caught!}
Grab Attempts:2/2

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυи
                                              συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυиѕнιиє
                                              тнєяє ιѕ иσ ρℓα¢є ι'∂ яαтнєя вє
                                              ∂σи'т gινє мє иσтнιиg ιи вєтωєєи

spaceSher was eager for the last game of the year to be over. If nothing else, he had absolutely confirmed that he was terrible at Quidditch. That said, he wasn't so bad that he could justify bailing on his team. So, the way he saw it... he only had to play four more games in his entire life. One more this year. Hopefully, it wouldn't be as long as... all the other games this year.

ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ ρℓαу
                                              уσυ мιgнт ¢αт¢н уσυя ∂єαтн σя α ¢σℓ∂
                                              ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ∂αу
                                              уσυ мιgнт gєт ωяιикℓу αи∂ σℓ∂
                                              вυт ιf уσυ ∂σи'т gσ συт αт αℓℓ, уσυ'ℓℓ иєνєя fєєℓ тнє яαιи fαℓℓ

xxxHUFFLEPUFF KEEPERxxx
                                              AC: 20
                                              Skills: Hold the Line, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                              Mods: (+8 to Blocking)
                                              Lives:

Final Roll #
                                              Passing to: Name

xxxScorexxx
                                              00 to 00
                                              TIED

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

ι goт a deмon ιn мy ѕoυl and a voιce ιn мy нead
                                      ιт'ѕ ѕayιng go, go, go! ι can ѕleep wнen ι'м dead
                                      тнere'ѕ a ѕonιc revelaтιon вrιngιng мe тo мy ĸneeѕ
                                      and тнere'ѕ a мan down вelow wнo needѕ мy ѕyмpaтнy
                                      ι goт a rιngιng ιn мy earѕ geттιng ready тo вυrѕт
                                      ѕcreaмιng "нallelυjaн, мoтнerғυcĸer, тaĸe мe тo cнυrcн"

spaceWhit made it out onto the pitch for the last game of the year. Or, well. His last game, Gryffindor still had to play Ravenclaw. He was hoping that this one would be easier than his games against them, since they'd both gone on ********. At least they'd won against Ravenclaw, though.

ι rιde тнe lιgнтnιng, roll wιтн тнe тнυnder
                                      ι'м goιng down down down wιтн мy ѕιѕтerѕ and вroтнerѕ
                                      ι ғell ιn love wιтн тнeιr darĸeѕт parтѕ
                                      ѕтand on тнe ѕιde oғ тнe wιld aт нearт
                                      ι plυcĸed тнe ғeaтнer oғғ a crow ѕo ι coυld ғly
                                      ѕιnce ι waѕ тнιrтeen yearѕ old ι've нad мy ғιѕт тo тнe ѕĸy

xxxSLYTHERIN SEEKERxxx
                                      AC: 15
                                      Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Dang Healthy
                                      Mods: (+7 to Spotting) (+7 to Catching) (-1 for Injuries)
                                      Lives:

Currently: xx
                                      Final Roll xx
                                      xxxScorexxx
                                      00 to 00
                                      TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Hufflepuffs and Slytherins
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Game Time!
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Whoo!

Brennie walked out onto the Pitch, looking eager. Sure, he hadn't much enjoyed the first game, but it was a pretty cool feeling to win. Besides, Laili and the rest of the team needed his help! He walked toward the center and did a few stretches, humming quietly to himself.

null

Catching up:x/3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:51 pm
User Image

Things aren't easy
So just believe me now
If you can keep it cool now
And never make a sound.

Shui was happy they won last game. He didn't feel like he was pulling his weight though he needed to try be more assertive. He entered the pitch confident the could win!

Position:
                                                                    AC: 15 (+1EXP +1 adv1)
                                                                    Modifiers: +4 Stealing +2 other
                                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural flyer
                                                                    Lives: ● ● ●
                                                                    Total roll:
                                                                    Post to goal 0/3

All the lights will guide the way
                                                                    If you get to hear me now
                                                                    All the fears will fade away
                                                                    If you get to hear me now

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:51 pm
When the morning comes
When we see what we've become
In the cold light of day we're a flame in the wind
Not the fire that we've begun
Every argument, every word we can't take back

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

» Owl Eɴтнυѕιαѕт »Hᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ Sɪxᴛʜ Yeαr :: Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ »Qᴜɪᴅᴅɪᴛᴄʜ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ/Cнαѕer

.¸¸.•´´¯`•Laili couldn't believe this season was really happening. They'd won their last few games, even with poor little Brennie having to step up and be their seeker, and she's...she wants to say ecstatic but she also really doesn't want to possibly jinx this game. But even if she did it wouldn't matter because her team still did amazing and they'll probably still have an awesome party afterwards. Compliments of being a Hufflepuff. Still, she grinned and stretched as she got ready for the game.

AC: 19
Modifiers: +9 to Swipe, +9 to Other
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Final Roll: ~
Lives: [ heart ] [ heart ] [ heart ]

Cause with all that has happened
I think that we both know the way that this story ends
Then only for a minute
I want to change my mind
'Cause this just don't feel right to me
I wanna raise your spirits

Quote:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:54 pm
I got power, poison, pain and joy inside my DNA
I got hustle though, ambition, flow, inside my DNA
I was born like this, since one like this
Immaculate conception
I transform like this, perform like this
Was Yeshua's new weapon

ƑƠƲƦƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will was determined to do better this game. The last few games he'd been pretty off and while he wanted to put the blame on his distraction for his twin acting so weird around him but he knew it that was just shitty so he didn't. Instead he focused on doing better at practice so he could show up and out at the games.
Quote:

AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to Steal +6 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
Roll: ~
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

This that I got, I got, I got, I got
Realness, I just kill s**t 'cause it's in my DNA
I got millions, I got riches buildin’ in my DNA
I got dark, I got evil, that rot inside my DNA
I got off, I got troublesome, heart inside my DNA

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:57 pm

null"[/quote]
[quote="null

null

User Image

𝐼'𝓂 𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝓊𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓉 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒
                                                          𝐼 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝒶𝓇𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁
                                                          𝐻𝑜𝓌 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜 𝒹𝓊𝓁𝓁?

Jeremy entered the pitch hoping this game was short. Did someone tamper with the snitch? His brain went in to the legal ramifications of snitch tampering thanks to him studying his Wizard Law class.

Position: Keeper
                                                                          AC: 16 (10 + 3 EXP + 1 AF1 +2 AF2)
                                                                          Modifiers: +10 Catch (keeper) +6 other
                                                                          Special Skills: Hold the Line, Dang Healthy, Great Catch
                                                                          Lives: ● ● ● ●
                                                                          Total roll:

𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒾𝒹𝒹𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑜𝒶𝒹 𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒
                                                                          𝐼 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝓅 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓋𝑜𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓅𝑒𝑒𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒
                                                                          𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒶 𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓊𝓅 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝐼'𝓂 𝒶 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇
                                                                          𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝒹𝒾𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒻𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒫.𝒮. 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓇

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games