Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:40 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Third Year Gryffindor
Muggleborn Young Detective Reserve Seeker

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff (Game 4)

Chelsea felt a bludger nail her in the side and winced in pain. Bloody hell did that hurt. She wished she'd never experienced that feeling. Keeping her gaze locked on the snitch she tried to focus on the golden ball versus the pain she was truly in.

Status : My first game... YES!
                                                    Company : Gryffindor and Hufflepuff Teams

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (2/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: --
                                                    AC: 14
                                                    Modifiers: +4 AC, +4 Spotting, +4 Catching (-1 Injury)
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff
                                                    00 - 00

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:47 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Game 3
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I can do it!

Brennie grinned as the wind pushed against him. Alright, so he could see the thrill in the game now. Down to the wire, this was pretty exciting. Now to give it another good push!

AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 {Spotting} +2 {Catching}
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:20 {Spotted!}
Catching up:2/3
Grab Attempts:x/2
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Gryffindor Team
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Second Game
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Here we go again

London watched one of the Hufflepuff beaters giving him a look. She was going to try and hit him? Alas, she ended up hitting herself instead. Hah! That had to hurt. Deciding to rub salt in her wounds, he took aim at Ilene, hoping to get her hit twice in a row.

The Forgotten Weasley

AC: 19
Modifiers: +6 {To Hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: xxxxxxxxxxx
Aiming At: Ilene Warlow
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:19 {Hit unless saved!}

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:14 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Third Year Gryffindor

User Image

Chelsea was getting close. She could taste the gold. However, she also needed to catch the bloody thing first. Easier said then done that's for sure.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: --

00 - 00

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Brennie tried to fly faster, knowing he had to get just a little bit closer in order to grab the snitch. Chelsea was a hair ahead of him, and he had to get a few inches further. Curse his short little arms! He lowered down a bit, shifting his balance a bit in preparation.

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:xx {xxxxx}
Catching up:3/3

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:32 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Third Year Gryffindor

User Image

Chelsea was so close. It was right there. All she had to do now was reach out and grab it.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (1/2 attempts) Total Roll: 13 (nop)

00 - 00

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

Brennie watched Chelsea try to grab the snitch. He thought for a second it was gone, but nope. There it was. Now it was his turn. He reached out, hoping to capture the snitch, and the victory, for his team.

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:06 {Not even close!}
Grab Attempts:1/2

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:40 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Third Year Gryffindor

User Image

With a failed attempt to grab the snitch, Chelsea watched Brennie who was right next to her attempted to grab for it. When he missed she felt a small bit of relief. Keeping her head in the game she attempted to grab the snitch again.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (2/2 attempts) Total Roll: 12 (nop)

00 - 00

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Well, that wasn't even close! Brennie watched Chelsea, but again she failed. Was there any hope?! He reached a hand out, biting his lip as he swiped at the snitch....

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:08 {Nope!}
Grab Attempts:2/2

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:05 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Third Year Gryffindor

User Image

After two attempts Chelsea failed to grab the snitch. Evidently she lost sight of it as well. She cursed silently to herself before scanning the field for it again. Hopefully she could find it quick.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 8

00 - 00

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Really?!

Brennie missed. He missed the snitch yet again, and it was getting old, really quickly. He took a deep breath and reached out, only to realize the snitch was looooong gone. Darn it! Now he'd have to start all over! "Dang it! I was so close!" He huffed and frowned, struggling to start the search. It had to be close, right? He just had to figure out where.

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:04 {Augh!}
Catching up:x/3

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:14 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Third Year Gryffindor

User Image

Searching the field Chelsea had yet to find it for a second time. If she didn't find it soon this game would go on forever.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 12

00 - 00

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                              συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυи
                                              συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυиѕнιиє
                                              тнєяє ιѕ иσ ρℓα¢є ι'∂ яαтнєя вє
                                              ∂σи'т gινє мє иσтнιиg ιи вєтωєєи

spaceSher got in position to block Cady's shot. But, he didn't have much confidence in his ability to do so; it was a pretty good shot. He'd have to compliment her on it later.

ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ ρℓαу
                                              уσυ мιgнт ¢αт¢н уσυя ∂єαтн σя α ¢σℓ∂
                                              ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ∂αу
                                              уσυ мιgнт gєт ωяιикℓу αи∂ σℓ∂
                                              вυт ιf уσυ ∂σи'т gσ συт αт αℓℓ, уσυ'ℓℓ иєνєя fєєℓ тнє яαιи fαℓℓ

xxxHUFFLEPUFF KEEPERxxx
                                              AC: 20
                                              Skills: Hold the Line, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                              Mods: (+8 to Blocking)
                                              Lives:

Final Roll #
                                              Passing to: Name

xxxScorexxx
                                              00 to 00
                                              TIED

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυи
                                              συт ιи тнє яαιи, συт ιи тнє ѕυиѕнιиє
                                              тнєяє ιѕ иσ ρℓα¢є ι'∂ яαтнєя вє
                                              ∂σи'т gινє мє иσтнιиg ιи вєтωєєи

spaceOkay, so maybe he shouldn't have been so in awe of his friend's shot. Then he might've actually caught it. He sighed a little, then called out, "Laili!" and passed his captain the ball.

ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ ρℓαу
                                              уσυ мιgнт ¢αт¢н уσυя ∂єαтн σя α ¢σℓ∂
                                              ρєσρℓє ѕαу ∂σи'т gσ συт тσ∂αу
                                              уσυ мιgнт gєт ωяιикℓу αи∂ σℓ∂
                                              вυт ιf уσυ ∂σи'т gσ συт αт αℓℓ, уσυ'ℓℓ иєνєя fєєℓ тнє яαιи fαℓℓ

xxxHUFFLEPUFF KEEPERxxx
                                              AC: 20
                                              Skills: Hold the Line, Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger
                                              Mods: (+8 to Blocking)
                                              Lives:

Final Roll 15 MISS
                                              Passing to: Laili

xxxScorexxx
                                              00 to 10
                                              GRYFFINDOR

Yukina101

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Really?!

Brennie flew a bit faster, knowing the game would continue on in its full glory. He or Chelsea, of course, had to find and catch the snitch soon, if only because everyone had to be getting tired.

ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:17 {So close!}
Catching up:x/3

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games