Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
THE BAR [The NSTG RP] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What can I get you?
  A drink, please!
  I'm looking for someone.
  Directions?
  I see you also serve snacks...
  A field of cornflowers.............
View Results

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:04 am
User Image
Who ever is looking for the item with the pentagram base it is the Vampire Hunter Hat which was one of the previouse collectibles.
Spread your Wings and FlyUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:15 am
Gothic Blood Veins36
Emperor Gorehound
Gothic Blood Veins36
Emperor Gorehound
Happyaku Bikuni
Nice to meet you Emperor ! My name is Rio and I a Vice Captain here in the NSTG. I also manage this bar. You will find it quite the place to chill out, relax, and witness our various hijinks blaugh

If you need any help with anything, or have any specific questions feel free to PM ( private message ) me. I will help you to the best of my ability heart

(p.s.- you will find A LOT of older people in here. I myself am 24 )
Thank you very much, huuuuuuuumann. I have one question, currently. I am looking for the item that has the pentagram base for my avi, but I don't know its' name. I would buy one from the market, for the proper priiiiiiiiiiiiiice....... twisted I also have goods for trade, but no one to trade with. How do you initiate trades here? Nothing fancy mind you, but we loooove horror-related items and have a few baubles of little value to trade, a few elemental orbs, that type of thing .......... User Image

soooo. what exactly are you? no offense or anything.
This picture illustrates how I entered your realm.......I am a Flesh-Welder.
I manipulate raw chaos. I am also the lassssssssst of my kind....My kindred returned to the void.
We walk between dimensions and mete out punishment to those too vile for any "Hell" to countenance. You humans and your limited view of the univerrrrrsse.. twisted We are pure will itself, many of your quaint mythologies were engineered by my race solely for the purpose of amusing oursellllllllllllves...
We can CREATE matter independently. Some of your kind worshipped us as godsssssssssss.

twisted

so basically, your a zombie demon
Zombie Demon? What pray tell is that? What are its' limitations? Apparently to enjoy your company I must... " power down" yesssssssss?  

Foolkiller

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:23 am
Emperor Gorehound
I have chosen to walk among your kind as an observer and sometime participant for "fun"? I belieeeve that is your word? To converse with your specie and enjoy the trifles you relish so. For one who can fold space at will, drinking a glass of milk can be quite an experience.... User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

trifles are good. I like the banana ones... or the ones with chocolate pudding in them 4laugh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:16 am
Happyaku Bikuni
Emperor Gorehound
I have chosen to walk among your kind as an observer and sometime participant for "fun"? I belieeeve that is your word? To converse with your specie and enjoy the trifles you relish so. For one who can fold space at will, drinking a glass of milk can be quite an experience.... User Image

trifles are good. I like the banana ones... or the ones with chocolate pudding in them 4laugh

Yes, I also enjoy sweets, but not too often; more special that way..... mrgreen  

Foolkiller

NocturnusWolf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:42 am
*stops to read his book and looks to them*
I like milk ...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:24 am
LupusFuyu
*stops to read his book and looks to them*
I like milk ...
I am Gorrrrrre, join me? I have only just arrived in your plane....Barkeep? Two milks and a side of pickle juice with mine, unlesssss you serve bile? *****hopeful yet disturbing leer with this last...******** twisted  

Foolkiller

Happyaku Bikuni

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:27 am

ACTUALLY !

I just recently spent a bunch of gold and bought this special coffee. It is made from the poo of a lemur that eats coffee beans and then poops them out.

Here yah go

*hands poo coffee*

I think you should find it delectable.

I only have four more cups of the stuff so..... first come first serve 4laugh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:16 am
Happyaku Bikuni

ACTUALLY !

I just recently spent a bunch of gold and bought this special coffee. It is made from the poo of a lemur that eats coffee beans and then poops them out.

Here yah go

*hands poo coffee*

Kopi Luwak or Civet coffee is coffee made from coffee cherries which have been eaten by and passed through the digestive tract of the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus). The animals gorge on the ripe berries, and excrete partially-digested beans in their feces, which are then harvested for sale. This process takes place on the islands of Sumatra, Java and Sulawesi in the Indonesian Archipelago, in the Philippines (where the product is called Kape Alamid), in the country of Vietnam, and the coffee estates of south India.

Yeah Sometimes I think I have too much time on my hands.  

BizzyBo

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:23 am
Happyaku Bikuni

ACTUALLY !

Here yah go

*hands poo coffee*

*I've heard of this beforrre. Considered a delicacy in a large portion of your realm, actually........diviiiiine. My thanks, creature......*
OC...my avi's stuck in some kind of naked vampire glitch, can't equip a thing..Did some reading....still..wtf? I got the vamp skin from the Halloween Event link to Von Helson's for the color a couple days ago. Did my avi somehow catch the Gaian equivalent of the pox?
How do I fix this?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:48 am
BizzyBo
Happyaku Bikuni

ACTUALLY !

Here yah go

*hands poo coffee*

Kopi Luwak or Civet coffee is coffee made from coffee cherries which have been eaten by and passed through the digestive tract of the Asian Palm Civet (Paradoxurus hermaphroditus). The animals gorge on the ripe berries, and excrete partially-digested beans in their feces, which are then harvested for sale. This process takes place on the islands of Sumatra, Java and Sulawesi in the Indonesian Archipelago, in the Philippines (where the product is called Kape Alamid), in the country of Vietnam, and the coffee estates of south India.

The brew is not unfamiliar...... twisted Joiiiiiin me?  

Foolkiller

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:29 am
Emperor Gorehound
Happyaku Bikuni

ACTUALLY !
Here yah go
*hands poo coffee*

*I've heard of this beforrre. Considered a delicacy in a large portion of your realm, actually........diviiiiine. My thanks, creature......*
OC...my avi's stuck in some kind of naked vampire glitch, can't equip a thing..Did some reading....still..wtf? I got the vamp skin from the Halloween Event link to Von Helson's for the color a couple days ago. Did my avi somehow catch the Gaian equivalent of the pox?
How do I fix this?
User Image

Your avi looks fine to me =/
Spread your Wings and FlyUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:54 am
Emperor Gorehound
BizzyBo
Happyaku Bikuni

ACTUALLY !

Here yah go

*hands poo coffee*

Sorry brother I can't stand about drinking poo. Well I know its not really poo, but just the process of which it is harvested. I'll get you a cup, and I'll have a diet coke.

*Brings the drinks over to where Gorehound is sitting and takes a seat.*

So how long you been on gaia?  

BizzyBo

Foolkiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:56 am
ancantsia
Emperor Gorehound
Happyaku Bikuni

ACTUALLY !
Here yah go
*hands poo coffee*

How do I fix this?
User Image

Your avi looks fine to me =/

It's unalterable in my 'customize me" screen. Naked as a jaybird and I can't equip anything. I'm stuck in these clothes and my avi is standing in the dressing room so to speak. Deleted my old one, made some modifications, went to the equip screen and now wtf? Two versions. this one and the other. Weird huh?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:59 am
BizzyBo
Emperor Gorehound
BizzyBo
Happyaku Bikuni

ACTUALLY !

Here yah go

*hands poo coffee*

Sorry brother I can't stand about drinking poo. Well I know its not really poo, but just the process of which it is harvested. I'll get you a cup, and I'll have a diet coke.

*Brings the drinks over to where Gorehound is sitting and takes a seat.*

So how long you been on gaia?
Only a few weeks. Interesting place....habit forming to be sure.......  

Foolkiller

☆ Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 334 335 336 337 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games