Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wood between the Worlds

Back to Guilds

An RP Guild, You can RP in different places! 

Tags: Role Play, worlds 

Reply One on One Rp's
Worlds between the Times Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 5:49 pm
Pagan Yanik

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Elora Danon

Lord Danon watched as Satoshi entered allowing the lord to survey the movement of the saint and pray for his full recovery,."I thank you for watching my daughter who has been blessed by you our beloved saint", came Danon's reply,"I pray that she will do well in your service", before he nodded,"I should hope we both recovery for it was god's mercy that allowed us to live through such a near tragedy bless you", he then nodded to Satoshi as the saint was preparing to leave the room; Elora already packed had the working woman have her things packed away into smaller bags which would be strapped to the horse she was already riding astride when Satoshi would enter the courtyard her head poised turned towards him a soft glow from the magic of the pendant coming from her neck that was given teh day before,"On your leave my Lord", she told him with a firm nod as they were preparing for Satoshi to lead them out onto the king's road towards the castle;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:00 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi walked out of the castle and noticed Elora was already on a horse and ready to leave and he nods his head and the others join him as they all whilste and a group or horses come troting out of the no where and they all get on there horses and he looks back at them with a grin."Its time lets head for the kings castle."He says waving them on as he took the lead with Elora behind him and the others behind her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:08 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora nodded and off they rode down the kings road... it would be several hours of riding before they would make it to the king's castle in which they would be presented to go into the throne room and greet her highness, the prince regent and two of the princesses,"Greetings Saint Satoshi", said the queen as her and the family bowed giving him the proper approval,"We have prepared a room for you my husband is preparing a great home for you to the north of us where you can come and preach the gospels", she told him, before looking onto Elora,"I see it is true they state that my sweet cousin eloras has been blessed by God himself and given a sacred necklace that gives her the apperance of the virgin mary", the queen held a single tear of joy,"Bless be", she then asked Satoshi,"You must be tired.. a great feast is being prepared your rooms shall be shown to you and your women", she told him as servants stepped forward bowing and then asking him to follow;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:21 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

When Satoshi and the others arrived he bows to the queen and her family."Thank you for the warm welcome my lady,and yes Lady Elora was placed with me by the will of the lord so I will follow his words and keep her happy and safe."He says as he stands up straight and as the servants stepped forward he smiles softly."We will be in your care."He says as he beckons the ladies to follow them."Lets be on our way."  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:31 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora watched on as Satoshi was welcomed into the house,"My lord before you leave let me introduce myself", said the queen,"I am Queen Margret this is my son Evan", she said moving her heir forward as she gestured behind him,"His sisters Eleanor and Anne", she told him,"We hope your stay is pleasing", she told him; As the prince looked upon the saint with awe as the girls were to scared to raised their bowed heads but they both were very fair with blonde hair and blue eyes; Evan had a red twig in his hair but still rather pale fair; Elora nodded to her cousins before leaving them alone after the introductions as Satoshi was already known by the kings message and Elora already knew of them; They would walk down the hall there was a massive room in which if entered has several beds for the women and adjoining that was another room connected by a door for the Saint himself in which held a writing table and small chapel area; The servants waited for Satoshi's dismissal as Elora stepped into the chamber she would be sharing with the women,"It is rather beautiful here in the Capital..", she commented softly turning her attention and smiling at Satoshi,"it has been many years that I have roamed these halls as a young child", she concluded, as she looked out the stained glass window of the women's room;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:00 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi smiles and walks up to the four of them and bows his head and puts a hand on the young man's shoulder."Its a pleasure to meet you young Evan you take after your father don't you."He says with a smile and then he looks at the ladies and softly puts a hand on each of there heads."And these two take after there mother,there is no need to be scared of me ladies."He says with a soft laugh before he returns to Elora and bows to them all."Thank you my lady and if any of you need me please come find me be it for anything."He says as he follows Elora to the room they would be using and he looks around."Will this is far bigger then i was exspecting but its nice."He says before opning his rooms door and smiles."The king is trying to flatter me."He says with a little laugh as the other Kitsun got there beds sorted leaving Elora with the bed closest to the door to his room.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:13 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora turned her attention back toward Satoshi, as he explained his room was rather large,"It is the popes chambers", she explained to him,"If the pope were to stay with the king these would be his living quarter and the room next to it would be for anyone that would be accompanying him", explained Elora,"It is very nice rooms", she said nodding her head,"Though I thought perhaps before the feast you would like a small tour of the castle?", she asked him;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:24 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi looks over at her and smiles."I see so we have the popes chambers i will have to give the king a proper thank you."He says as he turns to her."I would love a tour sounds great,he then looks at the others."You lot are free to get some rest and go clean up if you want."He says with a smile and the others nod."We will my lord."They all say at the same time as Satoshi and Elora leave the room."So where do we start my lady."He asks her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:34 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora nodded for him to follow,"Well it has been a very long time but I believe..", she said going about the castle she began to show him some of the main rooms, a few ways down the hall,"These halls covered in tapestries lead to the king and queens chambers", she nodded to the end of the hall with the double doors,"Nearby is their children's chambers and some important guest can take up the end rooms here", she pointed to the sides; She then led him away from there and towards a door that looked like a standard broom closet,"There is a secret garden here.", she told him leading down a small set of spiral stairs that led out to a tiny garden below surrounded by stones,"Only the royal family usually stay here but.. most nobles will know of this if they are closely related such as we", she explained,"It is also a way of escape if there is danger..", she told him taking him through the small garden she then led him to a vine covered wall and then pressed firmly on a stone that seemed to have a roll to it,"See..", she whispered peeking her eye through the small crack she had made she nodded for him to lean his head down and look out,"if this stone was shoved away you could sneak through the back field here and be off into the woods long gone if you had horses ready..", she told him quietly;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:44 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi follows behind her and takes some meantle notes just incase he needed them and once in the guarden he smiles."Will its small but its nice a quite I like it down here."He says as she leads him to the wall and he looks through it."I see makes sense no one other then your familes know of this so it would be easy to get out if needed."He says with a smile as he looks over at her.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:49 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora nodded slowly as she felt her facing beginning to blush under this soft expression,"Lord Satoshi there is only a few more places left..", she said quietly putting the stone back in place with a sift shove she then led him back up the stairs and down the hall,"Here is the throne room", she concluded seeing it busy as the prince was talking with people,"And here..", she opened the double doors to see that the feast was being prepared,"Is the dining hall to the far right leads a door to the kitchen if you exit the castle and go left there is a barracks", she then turned to him,"Should we go and fetch your kin?", she asked quietly,"For I think my aunt shall summon us for dinner soon", she noted the food already being placed on the tables with great haste;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:59 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi noticed her blushing and smiles keeping his thoughts to him self but she did seem far more beautiful today and he couldn't tell why but he followed her the rest of the way and once at the dinning hall he nods."It would be best we could clean up a little our selfs so we are a little more persantable."He says as he starts walking back to there rooms and once there he goes to his room and changes into more formal robs and puts a new kemono ontop of them and straps his katana to his hip before putting a neckles around his neck that looked like the one Elora has on.  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:06 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora nodded as they returned back to their room she began to go through the bags presented there was several gowns she could have chosen from and some of the other kitsune women appeared looking at her strange dress,"What would you suggest?", she asked one as they told her,"Perhaps you should try one of our gowns?", she asked smiling as they all giggled and began to run about fixing her into beautiful peach shade Kimono with white accents, her hair was combed and oriented as she was gifted a small looking glass(similar to a mirror) as she gazed at her strangely decorated hair and felt her body beneath the thin yet firmly banded layers,"It feels... odd..", she said feeling her cheeks flushed as the girls began to giggle ushering her outside and crowding about so Satoshi couldn't see her right away;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:17 pm
GuenivereOrion

Satoshi

Satoshi walks out of his room his robes where a soft purple silk and his kimono was an off white and he looks at the girls who where giggling and he shakes his head."What are you lot planing."He says with a grin before he noticed Elora and he stops dead in his tracks for a moment but catches him self quickly."I see they got do you did they,you wear a kimono well Elora you look beautiful,the color fits you nicely."He adds with a warm smile all the other girls where also wearing kimonos as well,he then walks up to her and holds out a hand to her."Lets go i am sure the lady is waiting."He says  

Pagan Yanik
Vice Captain

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:24 pm
Pagan Yanik

Elora Danon

Elora smiled at Satoshi as he complimented her dress,"It... feels odd", she confessed,"I am not used to such a loosed fitted gown.. and it feels thin.. but I know its not visual..", she said,"Its like I'm wearing my shift about the palace...", she stayed closer to him as they came toward the dining hall, everyone was silent as the saint and his ladys came inside they were puzzled and awed by the dress they wore and non spoke until Satoshi was offered the seat at the head of the table which was set up to face everyone Elora would sit next to him as the ladys would gather about,"Its a blessing to have you Saint Satoshi", said the Queen smiling,"Your.. gown..? Is it what they Angel wear in heaven?", she asked as the others in the room thought the same thing everyone was looking upon the pair while the necklaces at their necks seemed to radiate out a soft white light which gave a halo affect to them both;  
One on One Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games