Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Mickey C's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:26 am
User ImageUser Image

► Company: Me ll ► Outfit: Cool Dude ll ► Location: Mickey C's ll ► OOC:
                                  KawaiiYukiHime

The time spent here had been brief, but Mickey noticed that there weren't a lot of people at the fast food chain today. He surmised that most of them had gone to the farmer's market? It seemed like a big deal. Mickey thought back to his childhood and how his own family would go to the farmer's market after church every Sunday. A thoughtful and long sigh seemed to leave his nostrils as he curled his lips inward. James. He was thankful for all the memories he had with his twin, but that didn't mean they still didn't hurt. It was unfair that he got sick at all, but as Mickey had come to realize over his many years, life was just unfair. Vaguely hearing a voice beside him ask who he was, the ravenette blinked back to reality and looked up from the table. The first thing he noticed, and he was sure anyone else would notice, was the woman's chest. It was quite large and although she wasn't standing directly in his space, it almost felt like they were invading it! However, ever the gentleman, his brown eyes were quick to travel to her face. "Yes, I am," he replied as he motioned for her to sit. "You must be..." He paused and made a face of apprehension, "Se-Setsuko? Did I say that right?" Mickey didn't want to butcher her name, but he wasn't good with Japanese, only learning minor words from old Japanese films. Even that was abysmal! "I'm sorry if I didn't, my Japanese isn't that great," he added, only assuming her name came from Japanese origin because that's what it sounded like.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:54 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko held back the sigh of relief she wanted to let escape her lips as she moved to sit down, setting her purse down next to her. The last thing she wanted to be known as was a flake so she was glad she got here as fast as possible. If she had noticed that he had stared at her chest, even if it was briefly, she certainly didn't mention it. And even if she had, it really wouldn't be the first time someone had stared and probably wouldn't be the last. Goodness knows she's dealt with her fair share of perverts or otherwise unsavory individuals. "Oh yes your pronunciation is perfectly fine no need to worry about that. Hmm but if I'm being honest I find that my name is one of the easier ones for people outside of Japan to pronounce. Though I could certainly be biased as I am Japanese and I know the language can be a bit difficult to grasp. Ah but that's completely besides the point and I don't want to ramble." she said with a soft laugh. "I have to admit, I didn't expect our date to be set up here, this is actually the first time I've stepped foot inside. I'm not really one to eat fast food a whole lot, as I cook the majority of my meals. Though it can be nice to indulge in such things from time to time." Setsuko briefly looked around finding that it wasn't as busy as she thought a fast food restaurant normally would be. There must be something much more interesting going on, the city always seemed to have a fun event popping up. If she had known about the farmer's market she would've been much more keen on going there as she'd only ever visited one and would love to experience it again. But that's neither here nor there, for now she wanted this date to go smoothly. "So how long have you lived in Soleil?" she asked as a simple icebreaker with a smile. She also remembered that the people who set up this whole thing had also provided a topic of conversation but she figured that could be saved for a little later.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Mickey C's 【Accompanying:】Mickey【Outfit:】Simplistic Cute + Laced Boots + Pretty Do【Funds:】$982【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Heart Purse【Status:】Single【Mood:】Excited/Nervous【Musings:】Oh goodness this'll be interesting!【Profile:】Here

AnnoyedPanda

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】Oh it's fine dearie, I totally understand. Writers block can be the worst!

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:33 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑥тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③③
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:41 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Another blind date and a new opportunity to meet somebody new. Ryan's first blind date had gone so well that he figured why not sign up for another, and so here he was driving with an optimistic calm to him. As he thought about his last blind date he pondered what might Lilianna doing. Did she ever find a place for that stuffed bunny he won for her? Like always Ryan had taken his own route by driving down back alleys and side streets onto the set date destination. But unlike everyday, today Ryan brought a pair of sunglasses he'd wear as an identifier. He had sent a text to his blind date of what they looked like so she'd be able to spot him in a crowd but that wasn't the complete reason. Not like telling her about his two incidents here should matter much... right?

As he arrived at the restaurant he felt a little uneasy standing in line. Not only did he feel like a douchebag for having sunglasses indoors but he was still a little uncertain if his disguise would work. Not wanting to risk gaining too much attention Ryan walked over to a empty table and sat down somewhere near the entrance. The cornflower he had bought at the flower shop beforehand now lay across the table Ryan sat at to free his hands and surf the web while he wait. Honestly he was curious about the woman he was going to meet. Was she sweet? Was she spicy? Was she allergic to flowers? However this woman might be it would surely be interesting meeting someone new and to find out what was the goal in this woman's heart.

Company:: No one yet
Clothing:: Date outfit & Sunglasses
Feeling:: Slight uneasy
Condition:: Healthy
Wallet:: 3,531$
Items:: Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone and his car
Yummy Galaxxy

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:08 am
Lord Hedo

User Image

OOC: --Profile: Here //Mood: Curious //Wearing: Summer Jummper //Money: $1000

Candy slowly rose her sunglasses, snapping the Bubble Yum bubble she inhaled through her lips loudly before swinging into the familiar Mickey C's. The smell of fries and cheap burgers overwhelmed her; not that she minded all that much. It was something she was used to having worked late nights at Neon. She turned on her heel, red eyes scanning over a few tables and booths along the wall until they settled on an anxious looking man she presumed to be her blind date - a single blue flower drooped over the table. She hadn't been nervous in complete honesty. Most ended in sex anyway, and usually, she never saw them again after that. Just them constantly blowing up her phone. She strolled over to the table, spitting her gum out on the way, and slid into the booth with ease, plopping both elbows onto the counter surface. It would be embarrassing if she got the wrong person, but she kind of doubted such. There weren't any others wearing RayBans like he specified. She laid her chin on top of her intertwined fingers and smiled. "I think it compliments my hair pretty well." She plucked the flower off of the table and tucked it into her hair just over her ear, smiling back at him after. "Ryan, right?"

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:15 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

While surfing the web on his cellphone Ryan had came across an interesting site. It was a webpage for a radio station called "Paradise Wave" which he began reading into more. While this somewhat distracted him from his own uneasy feeling it gave Ryan something to do while he waited. He was tempted to send in a song request but the doors of the fast food establishment soon open and the sight had Ryan with raised brow of calm suspicion. Was this his date? Honestly, he had questioned that with every solo female that entered but this he had gotten bold confirmation. The woman's pink rose locks bounce ever softly as she rest her chin with playful ease upon her hands. With his gift now adorning her hair, he showed a small and reciprocated smile to his blind date as she asked him a simply forward question.

"Yeah, I'm Ryan. It's nice to meet you Candy." Out of habit and out of respect, Ryan had taken his shades off to hang them in the right chest pocket of his overshirt and give his date a look at his face. His honey gold eyes caught light and his charmingly youthful smile stayed true as he eased up lightly knowing his date might provide the perfect excuse to remove his presence from the premises. "Listen, I know the blind date app told us to meet here but do you really want fast food?" Not that Ryan truly mind fast food. In fact, during some latenight shifts from Neon Lights this spot was a life savior.. or so it use to be. "I mean, there's this sushi place within walking distance of here. If you're down to change venues then I'm down to pay." The dunce forgot to cover his face but Ryan was still wise enough to try and change location.

But in the end everything was up to chance and up to his blind date's desire.

Company:: Candy
Yummy Galaxxy

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:09 am
Lord Hedo

User Image

OOC: --Profile: Here //Mood: Curious //Wearing: Summer Jummper //Money: $1000

The sound of his voice made her hesitate, both brows furrowing inward as if she were remembering something vital; or lost it. And when she watched his face for the first time, she blinked. His face was familiar, but she couldn't quite place it. Had she seen him somewhere before? His words practically went over her head as she struggled with the idea. Typically she was good with faces if she hung out with them for longer than an hour. But no, she had definitely seen him somewhere before. She tilted her head the other way before leaning back and catching on to the gist of the conversation. He wanted to change spaces? She shrugged. "Either or." A smirk pulled the corners of her mouth into a cat-like smile. "Guess I shouldn't have assumed you were already paying." She joked, of course. She was a strong independent slime! She could hold her own.

Suddenly realization struck her like a ton of bricks. "Oh Ry-an!" She snapped her dainty fingers together. "Now I know where I know you from! You're the bartender at Neon, aren't you? We're coworkers." She snorted. Did this dating app really have the mind to team her up with one of her coworkers? That was going to work out real swell, especially if things went semi-okay and he was paying more attention to her n*pple stickers next time. She brushed her hair back mindlessly over her shoulder and slowly began to stand. The Shark's... Something- Wasn't it? She hadn't attended the place yet but had definitely noticed the massive pop out Jaws-like shark head popping out from the concrete wall above the doors. In truth, she might've thought it was a place to take kids to eat. "Lead the way."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:41 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Ryan noticed the change in Candy's facial expression, in her brows, but didn't pay it much mind. It was tricky to do so when he was lightly blushing and slightly flustered about Candy's cheshire cat smile. "M-maybe I had planned to do that. You don't know." But maybe that fact showed in how he wanted to openly pay now. Or maybe that incentive was his ace to play in order to vacate this place. Either way his little blush was real as he felt a tinge of his chivalrous pride being questioned. At least he did something right by his standards; As his golden eyes took a glance at the cornflower resting in Candy's bubble gum pink hair he couldn't help be think how it really did complement her well.

With a snap of dainty fingers his "blind date" realized something he had not. That was until she said his name in that sudden realization tone and voice. As Candy mentioned Neon Lights Ryan's eyes widened with disbelief but understanding. "Wow, you're totally right." The shock settled and calmly swept away now as Ryan got amusement out of it. "I thought your signature pink hair looked familiar." They hadn't had time to spend chitchatting it seemed. At work they were busy, at work, and time between her performances and his customers were too far between. They said the occasional hello when he'd server her but other than that Ryan and Candy had been like ships passing in the night. "What are the odds I'd be paired up with a co-worker? This can go either really good or really ugly."

Chirping chatter could be heard from the register as two cashiers muttered between the two but Ryan's eyes were making clear contact with their stairs. It was odd to Ryan that two employees would be whispering to each other while staring at him until her remembered the face of one of them. It had been the same employee that was present during the incident here, the one involving Ryan aiming his gun to robbers. With rising need to leave Ryan was ever grateful for Candy's timing as she rose to her feet and allowed Ryan to lead. With this opportunity the caramel skin tone man kindly took his date by the hand hand led her out of the building before the employees called out to them.

"Let me start off this date right by taking you somewhere nice."

--Exit--

Company:: Candy
Yummy Galaxxy

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points