Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
Welcome to the guild! Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome! ^_^
  =D
  D=
View Results

Doctor Sir

Beloved Explorer

11,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 6:19 pm
1. Name your pets: Jonathan Winslow (Jack Russel Terrier)
2. List your favorite Bible verse: Matthew 23: 36-40
3. List your favorite books of the Bible: The Gospels!
4. Your denomination/beliefs: The Church of God. We keep the Sababth, the food laws, the Feasts ordained by God and the 10 Commandments (and all of his judgements and statues)
5. The name of your country: United States
6. Your favorite color: Silver
7. Your occupation : Masonry

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:56 pm
Hello you guys! Call me Caitlin. I use to be an atheist, but found my way to God with the help of a friend. I've never felt better in my life. Now I'm going to do the list that they had up (:

1. Maggie Moo ; she is a tuxedo cat with a white mustache!
2. Don't have one just yet.
3. Don't have one just yet ....
4. Non-denomination church. I'm still trying to figure this church out, but it is absolutely amazing.
5. United States
6. Baby Blue
7. Soon to be a correctional officer

Hmmm, I don' know what else to put, but if you guys want to experience an amazing church, that is also online, please Pm me, and I'll give you the church website (:

This past week, we almost had 13,000 kids come to fuse, which is the "kid" "teenager" church (: Awesome right ?  

HungerGamesMule

Interesting Winner

7,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Created In His Image

Devoted Seeker

9,100 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:33 pm
Hi! My name is Jack Fitzbaugh. I am a Christian, I am a sinner, I am forgiven, I am saved by the love and grace of our Risen Lord and Savior Jesus.
I am from Ireland. Dublin to be exact and am now living in LOndon England with my mother.
I have no pets.
I do have several limitations. They, the doctors said after the auto accident that I was involved in a couple of years back and was in a coma from the automobile that hit me as I was walking home one night; I am now a 22 year old man who has the mental abilities of a 11 to 13 year old child.
I use to be on here a while back as the -Celtic Crypt Keeper-.
While in a coma, my mother hacked the account and has ran it in my absence to try and keep up with old friends that I once had when I was on here.
She now has the avatar account and calls herself the -Celtic Crypt Cat Keeper- and is a vp of The Well Guild, another Christian guild for which I am also a member of.
I am open for having new Christian friends if you would like to send me a friend request.
I am the type of person who is a true blue faithful friend and not a fair weather type of friend.
My bestest friend in real life and also mentor, like having a 'Big Brother' in the states in The Scottish Knight who is the captain of The Well Guild as well as the one who gave me this avatar that he was using as a mule account for the guild.
It is nice to meet you all and I hope to hear from you all by either comment or p.m. and f/r.
Also, If I may.. If any of you would also like to belong to a really well Christian guild besides this one.
Please feel free to apply to 'The Well Guild.', and tell them that Jack sent you.
God bless,
Jack Fitzbaugh
A.H.H.
(avatar named after a friend I use to have as the -c.c.k.- who called me her Hagi.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:55 am
{{.:*''*:.Ah-ah! two hearts-

Aloha! My name is Bean (online and off!)

I'm going to be 27 on Sunday. I'm a first time mama; gave birth to my son
at the end of May. I'm a Christian, attending a Methodist church with my hubby.
I'm a Teacher of the Deaf, working with preschoolers but hoping to move to
a bit of an older age group. I have two kitties, Linus and Lucy (I really like
Peanuts/Charlie Brown). I have a fondness and love for piggies, and collect
a bunch of pig items. It probably drives the hubby crazy!

I'm currently reading through the Bible, reading a few chapters a day.
We're currently in Psalms (Book 1).

I was invited to join this guild, and while I'm not terribly active on Gaia,
I'm hoping that this guild will help enhance my current study and possibly
give additional insight to what I'm reading smile

User Image

-Oh baby, I'm beating out a Samba!.:*''*:.}}

Deceptibean

Shameless Conversationalist

10,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:19 pm
smile Welcome Caitlin, Jack, Bean and all to the Bible Guild. Glad you all could join. Feel free to post whatever the Spirit inspires you to do. If you have any questions feel free to ask the Crew or Vice Captains. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:13 pm
Hello everyone. I'm Sunnie smile I'm 17, and I'm a christian. Just a regular girl in this world. I have no pets though I would want nothing more! My favorite color is blue and I'm new to this guild. I don't even know what a guild is lol  

StagePlayer

Hilarious Entrepreneur

7,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:25 pm
sunnierocker
Hello everyone. I'm Sunnie smile I'm 17, and I'm a christian. Just a regular girl in this world. I have no pets though I would want nothing more! My favorite color is blue and I'm new to this guild. I don't even know what a guild is lol

Welcome Sunnie! Glad you could join the Guild. Don't hesitate to jump into any conversation/topics given within the Guild. A guild is simply a forum group. And in this group it's center is Christianity. razz You can post topics on practically anything you'd like concerning Christianity under the rules.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:05 pm
Hamul
sunnierocker

Welcome Sunnie! Glad you could join the Guild. Don't hesitate to jump into any conversation/topics given within the Guild. A guild is simply a forum group. And in this group it's center is Christianity. razz You can post topics on practically anything you'd like concerning Christianity under the rules.

Thanks Hamul! I'll try to keep up biggrin  

StagePlayer

Hilarious Entrepreneur

7,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:43 am
Sachie Whitby
1. Name your pets
Rikku - DSH Cat, Black & White Tuxedo
Duke Ellington - DSH Cat, Black & White Tuxedo

2. List your favorite Bible verse
Psalm 150
Praise the Lord!
Praise God in His sanctuary;
Praise Him in His mighty firmament!
Praise Him for His mighty acts;
Praise Him according to His excellent greatness!
Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet;
Praise Him with the lute and harp!
Praise Him with the timbrel and dance;
Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes!
Praise Him with loud cymbals;
Praise Him with clashing cymbals!
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord!

3. List your favorite book of the Bible
Old Testament - Genesis... Although I also like the Psalms, and the story involving Balaam with the talking donkey in the book of Numbers is a fun read.
New Testament - Romans... I think there's a lot of good things to be said about Saint Paul's writings in general about how followers of Christianity, regardless of denomination, should respect each other's beliefs. [i.e. What I believe is right and good for me. What someone else believes is right and good for them.]

4. Your denomination/beliefs
Roman Catholic... As for a general idea of my beliefs, I don't take everything written in the Bible literally as if it just fell out of the sky fully formed. I believe they were inspired by the Holy Spirit, but we should be mindful that they were physically written by humans that would be limited by their understanding of things in their era thus everything should be read while being mindful of the context in which it was written and what was occurring at the time.

My favorite of the Catholic saints is St. Francis of Assisi, who is the patron saint of animals and nature [along with some other things.] I volunteer with a cat rescue and have unfortunately seen a kitty that ultimately died as a result of abuse/neglect.

5. The name of your country
United States

6. Your favorite color
Forest Green

7. Your occupation
Caregiver for the elderly

Welcome to the guild Sachie! I don't believe I have said hello to you yet.
It is nice that there are people who care about animals. Compassion is not only having compassion about your fellow man, but also with your fellow created being. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:47 am
Hordecore Pwnography
1. Gaia name/Nickname: Hordecore Pwnography/ You may call me Rad or Aly (I am a girl- I know my Avi's Gender throws people off/ It's my husbands)

2. Beliefs/Denomination: I am a Christian, I go off the G 12 vision. We are more evangelistic.

3. Favorite scripture/book of the Bible: Jeremiah 29:11 (The MSG) This is God’s Word on the subject: “As soon as Babylon’s seventy years are up and not a day before, I’ll show up and take care of you as I promised and bring you back home. I know what I’m doing. I have it all planned out—plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.

4. Pets: I have none sadly, but I want a Dog<3

5. Hobbies: Drawing (though I am not as good as the famous ones), I love to play video games, and Serve God.

6. Occupation: As of right now, just focusing on becoming a pastor (which is really soon)

7. Your favorite color: I love Red <3 but I love all the colors

A side notes: I am 19, I am Married to my wonderful husband for almost a whole year now. Like I said before I am going to be a Pastor Soon. I can answer any and all questions you need to know about God or the bible <3

And I am from USA, I live in Yuma, Arizona.

Welcome Aly! How is pastor studies going?
Been thinking about getting a similar education myself. ^^
Do join our discussions we would love your input!  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:53 am
Doctor Sir
1. Name your pets: Jonathan Winslow (Jack Russel Terrier)
2. List your favorite Bible verse: Matthew 23: 36-40
3. List your favorite books of the Bible: The Gospels!
4. Your denomination/beliefs: The Church of God. We keep the Sababth, the food laws, the Feasts ordained by God and the 10 Commandments (and all of his judgements and statues)
5. The name of your country: United States
6. Your favorite color: Silver
7. Your occupation : Masonry

Welcome! I am just curious, so forgive me if I am overstepping any boundaries when asking: What is the reason behind keeping the Sabbath, and the food laws?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:19 am
summer m a r s h
Hello you guys! Call me Caitlin. I use to be an atheist, but found my way to God with the help of a friend. I've never felt better in my life. Now I'm going to do the list that they had up (:

1. Maggie Moo ; she is a tuxedo cat with a white mustache!
2. Don't have one just yet.
3. Don't have one just yet ....
4. Non-denomination church. I'm still trying to figure this church out, but it is absolutely amazing.
5. United States
6. Baby Blue
7. Soon to be a correctional officer

Hmmm, I don' know what else to put, but if you guys want to experience an amazing church, that is also online, please Pm me, and I'll give you the church website (:

This past week, we almost had 13,000 kids come to fuse, which is the "kid" "teenager" church (: Awesome right ?

Hello, and welcome to the guild Caitlin! It is great that you have found your way to God! ^^ If you are interested in sharing your testimony we would love to read it.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:32 am
Garland-Green
Sachie Whitby

Welcome to the guild Sachie! I don't believe I have said hello to you yet.
It is nice that there are people who care about animals. Compassion is not only having compassion about your fellow man, but also with your fellow created being. smile

Hello to you to!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:34 pm
1. Name your pets: Rusty, the Siberian Husky!
2. List your favorite Bible verse Philippians 4:13: can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
3. List your favorite book of the Bible I can't list one.. I love all the prophetic inclined books.
4. Your denomination/beliefs I'm a born-again believer in Jesus Christ. I claim Christian but anymore that seems to represent a lukewarm bench warmer. I believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and that Jesus will come again for his Bride. Previously I was a witch.
5. The name of your country US of A
6. Your favorite color Purple!
7. Your occupation Hausfrau and student. I will be a nurse when college is out.

Well it's nice to make all y'alls acquaintance! My name is Milissa, and I'm 25. I was invited to this guild, presumably because of my defense of the Bible in a thread. I hope!

I'm married with one baby boy and a girl on the way. Before my encounter with the Lord I practiced black magic and was involved in occultic things. But He has since showed me his great love for me, and how all I was doing was trying to fill a Jesus shaped hole in my heart with witchcraft.

The times we are in are chaotic, just as Jesus and Paul warned us about. But at the same time.. it's so exciting to see the pages of Bible prophecy come to life almost EVERY DAY. That just means seeing the Savior is just around the corner!  

-Halloween Barbie-

Dapper Phantom

fsfdsfdfds tune

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:24 pm
Hello. ^^ My name is Mira, but you may call me Zippy. I am twenty years old, non-denominational. I believe (and know) that Jesus is the only way, truth, and life. I am very thankful for this Guild.

1. Name your pets:

Rocky, the Australian Cattle Dog; and Giman, the black dwarf rabbit.

2. List your favorite Bible verse

Philippians 2:5 - "Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus."

3. List your favorite book of the Bible

The Psalms, as well as Isaiah.

4. Your denomination/beliefs

Faith in Jesus Christ is the only way to be saved. It is a supernatural work of the Holy Spirit that enables us to overcome our sins. And although we still may sin at times, God loves us, because when He looks at us, He sees Jesus.

5. The name of your country

United States.

6. Your favorite color

Caribbean blue.

7. Your occupation

A Data Collection Associate working for Crossmark. I am also hoping to become a music producer as well.  
The Bible

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games