Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Brink of Delusion; Crystal's Shine ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like my new picture for Gio?
Yes
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Better than the first one at least
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
I can find a better one! *Posts an image in the OOC*
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:52 pm
Enter- Harrier A'Cal

Harrier observed the slight exchange, from the talk of Gio and his stability to the crystal's opposites. He had a frown on his face when he regrouped with the others. It mattered not whether Gio was in full mental control of himself; he contained something that was their quest, the brother of Rigo and the determination to be himself.

"Sweet girl you are, Water Bearer, your kind spirit befits your Crystal nicely."

“Optimistic, as well,” he nodded at Kasumi. Even Alane lost that a few years ago, despite her still being friendly she thinks about the bad mostly before the good. Harrier suddenly felt years older when he remembered that the oldest of his sisters was just Kasumi's age. Which really wasn't all that young, he assumed Rigo and Jolyre were the same.

Next to him he heard of Maya's explanation of her discomfort, he turned his head slightly to the side to see what was being said. She had always disliked the cold, and when Suri tested the same thing out with Kasumi it seemed as though they were also uncomfortable so close. Jolyre the same with Rigo. Harrier had yet to meet the opposite of his crystal, Earth. But he would be soon. The bearer would be the last needed, and the next place to be going to. Thinking about leaving....

“The winds have stilled as much as it wills; since Alane is probably caught up with the guild we best be off. She will know when to come. And if she has already left then she will meet us. And fret not, Suri,” Harrier said, his frown dissipating, “we have tools to mend all that is damaged.”

While he was saying this a distinct thump of a dragon was heard outside. 'Right on timing, Alane,' he thought with a small chuckle passing his lips.

“Hey guys, you still here?” a soft voice called inside, a head followed and then Alane came in all the way. “Waiting on lil'ol me? Comon, we have to repair and plan. The guys are on their way, just collecting some others from the outposts and coming over.”

Exit- Harrier A'Cal  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:58 am
Orin Beleren

Orin listened to Gio, Rigo, and Kasumi voice their opinions on the state of Gio's mind and the dangers he may present. "Well if we are going to just throw caution into the air like that then fine, I shall no longer voice my concerns on the matter. But Rigo, since you are his brother, know that he is your responsibility should Gio get possessed and turn on us" Orin said to the three as he sighed and shrugged his shoulders.

As Orin quieted down, he heard Suri mention that Kasumi is well suited for her crystal due to her kindness. And that maybe our downfall. But it could also be a saving grace to have some innocence in our group.. Orin thought as his attention was grabbed by Miya as she responded to his little jab. "The feeling is quite mutual, from where you stand I feel the warmth of your crystal and it also gives me discomfort. Worry not, If I ever thought a hardened warrior was truly afraid of a scholar there would have been a more scathing remark from me." Orin said as he told Miya and also stepped a few steps away from her. "Dropping pleasantries? My, my, it seems I have misjudged you Jolyre. Perhaps now would be a good time to re-evaluate a lot of things" Orin said his tone unchanging from when he pointing out facts or his concerns earlier.

After Orin had said his little response to Miya he heard a voice from outside, the voice of that girl from before. "So it is time for us to be on the move? Good, I was starting to get restless from all this standing around" Orin said as he turned to walk outside where he saw the storm may have stopped but strong winds still grace Tylem.

Vizzion

Draconia Crystalis

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:20 pm
((Sorry, not very long. Didn't have much to go on, but it should get better.))

Giovanni pushed himself upright and got to his feet, looking at Alane with a bit of a smile, before swaying a bit on his feet. "Whew, I don't know how ready I am for a long journey. I'm gonna be weak from that fight for at least a day. Did you arrange any transportation for us, Alane? I've heard Chocobos are the best way to get anywhere around here, though I've never ridden one."

He felt his knees shake weakly and was forced to prop himself on a nearby table, but tried to make it so he didn't look so weak that he needed anyone to help him stand. He could stand on his own, it just took some effort, and he didn't want Rigo to help him. he wanted to do this on his own. If he couldn't even do this much without his brother's help, then how could he expect to be of any use to anyone?

Steadying his legs with some effort, he walked towards the open hole in the wall and felt the strong Tylem's wind thrash at him, blowing his hair back and making him squint his eyes. It was less intense now, with the storm subsided, but they were still strong. "I've been to Renara before, with Rigo. It's a long way away on foot, but only takes two or three days on a fast Chocobo, from what people say about how fast they are. I'm really excited to meet the giants. When we last visited, we passed through the lands of the leading tribe of all the giants, and met a very kind and strong-looking chief named Kongol." He scratched the back of his head, lowering his eyes in embarrassment, "His acceptance of me and my brother is the only reason that I wasn't crushed by one of their warriors that I accidentally made mad. They usually aren't to kind to visitors, what with how some nations look down on their primitive lifestyle."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:32 pm
Enter- Alane Shoudu

Alane turned around to exit the hole in the wall when she replied to Gio slowly watching him sway, “Yes, a matter of fact, I did. One of the rangers- Mario- has a Chocobo farm and will lend us the best ones he has. I particularly don't like Chocobos so I'll be taking Maurik; but Harrier says that they are very amiable to even new riders. But if you're not feeling a hundred percent then we should rest at least a day.”

“Ah, yes, I met Kongol a few years back. He helped me with not getting eaten by the plant traps that like to munch on travelers, good thing too. Quite kind, the fello. I haven't been so deep into Renara in a while, just at the edges where the most fiends are.”

Alane walked out of the outpost and into the wind with ease, when she saw Gio struggle a little bit she steadied his back with a firm hand. “The winds are always this strong in the summer, the off seasons are quite bearable and even winter has less wind than now. You just came at a bad time for travel,” she said placidly.

She looked back inside and beckoned Harrier to come with a jerk of her head, Harrier nodded and asked the rest of the bearers to follow.

Once a little farther forward, her Wyrum, which was laying on the ground, took off and Alane gave two short whistles from her lips. Maurik gave a small rumble overhead and flew back into the canyon.

Exit- Alane Shoudu  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:52 pm
Seeing that Alane had returned, Suri walked over to hear the news. Knowing all was well, or at the very least they'd done what they could, it was time to go...before any more misfortunes befell these kind people. He looked to Gio, who looked very much worse for the wear, but had that peppy 'I'm ready to tackle a full adventure before breakfast!' look in his eyes. He wobbled a bit in his stance, but Suri knew he had a good group of supporting friends...Guardians. The title stirred something in him, a feeling of worth, pride, belonging, order, and of course happiness. He'd do his very best to protect Gio through this adventure. When he'd set out from Metrino, there was no way he could have comprehended this happening.

Suri made his way out of the opening along with the others after Alane went back out. Her large Wyrum seemed to understand whatever 'two whistles' meant for it, and took it's leave on graceful wings. They were amid the harsh winds again, but not so near as harsh as before. At least Suri could see the area around him much clearer. Thinking upon what Gio had said inside, he began to ponder it in earnest. "...Chocobos?...Ooooh! Chocobos!" He muttered in excitement to himself. Like many things, he'd only read of such creatures, large graceful yellow birds that were an amazing source of transportation even now, where airships were competing in popularity. From what he understood, they were very friendly, easy to breed, made an adorable "kweh!" sound, and made travelling long distances by land a breeze. He'd also read somewhere in old Mark Hunting Tomes about legendary White Chocobos and wild strains that couldn't be domesticated, he wondered if some of those even existed nowadays. Suri looked at his large frame and desperately hoped to himself "Oh I hope I'm not too heavy for the poor birds...I've always wanted to ride one of them! Ooooh this is gonna be fun!"
On the outside he maintained a nonchalant and 'mature' expression...hoping no one could sense he was as giddy as a school boy for getting to ride a Chocobo...probably something almost everyone else in the group had probably done already.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:43 am
The Nero Angeal nodded to Orin's statement. The Ice Bearer had voiced out loud what Rigo had already acknowledged: the fact that Gio was his responsibility because Rigo was the elder brother.

When Jolyre approached, the Darkness Bearer felt a slight tingling as if his crystal was reacting to Jolyre's crystal. Now that things were peaceful, it was noticeable, but it was very bearable. Rigo looked at Jolyre with a small smile. "Very well, Jolyre." It had taken a little effort on Rigo's part because he was so used to calling her "Lady Jolyre" and other women by that honorific. He said nothing to Orin's comment on Jolyre dropping pleasantries. The man had a way with his words, the cynical type, and it was up to Jolyre what she wanted. The man's opinion didn't matter.

Soon, there was a soft voice that called out to them from outside the building, and Alane's head peeked in, the girl trotting in shortly after. From the answer to Gio's question, it seemed they would be taking Chocobos for transportation to Renara. It made sense. Going by foot would take unnecessarily long. The dark haired brother heard the cyborg mutter uietly yet excitedly "Chocobos?... Ooooh! Chocobos!" The Darkness Bearer shook his head slightly and smiled again, in amusement. Unlike Suri, Rigo did not have a giddy schoolboy attitude about riding Chocobos. Some of them were "cute" and friendly, but that was that. It wasn't as if they were a new alien species that he hadn't heard of or had interaction with before, even if he and Gio hadn't ridden one.

It was true that Rigo and Gio had already passed through Renara previously. They had not understood the customs, and Gio had spoken out of turn once without meaning to. The Nero Angeal remembered Kongol. Without Kongol's assistance, Gio and Rigo could have gotten seriously injured.

And then they were off. Harrier beckoned to them to follow him and Alane to, presumably, the Chocobo farm. Rigo caught up with his brother, having seen his unsteadiness earlier, but also understood that Gio wanted to be independent and did not offer him any support unless he really needed it. "Well, you ready, Gio?" Rigo asked his brother warmly. It was really a rhetorical question. Gio was brimming with excitement and seemed ready to go on an adventure right at the moment. If Gio was tired, Rigo would take the same Chocobo as him so Gio could rest during the ride...if he could sleep on the ride.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Denyala

Stone-cold Lunatic

10,150 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:38 pm
Miya perked up at the mention of the name Kongol. How long had it been since she'd seen or heard from him? She couldn't even remember, which somewhat saddened her. They had been quite close for a time. Well, guess it was fate that their paths should meet again. She was honestly curious about how he was doing. She smiled faintly.

It seemed they were going to be riding chocobos. Chocobo's eh? Miya had a fondness for the bird, despite their odd smell. She managed to make friends with the birds by offering gysahl greens and trying not to scare them. The only problem with riding chocobos was that it was nearly impossible to sleep while on the back of one. Not particularly uncomfortable, they made such giant bounds that you had to hold on.

Everyone began to follow Harrier and so she followed. She was glad that everyone was moving together in such a short period of time, even if they weren't all the best of friends. Well, perhaps in time...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:32 am
Orin Beleren

Hmm quite a primitive way to travel. Chocobos just seem like overgrown chicken to me, but I guess it is the only means of faster travel than foot at short notice... Orin thought as he followed after his fellow bearers. Even though the storm was apparently gone, the harsh winds of Tylem still blew hard against Orin's face, much to his disdain. "Kongol? I remember reading about him at some point, let me see..." Orin said to the others as he fetched a small book from inside his coat and started to flip the pages until he found the one that he was looking for.
"Ah here we go, Kongol. A Chieftain hailing from Renara, regarded as one of the strongest and kindest in all the nation. Well if you two truly know who this one is then we should have no problem attending to our business in Renara.." Orin said as he wrote something in his small personal book, then returned it back to his inner coat pocket.

Vizzion

MadameDPomp

Greedy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:09 am
A sneer began to form at Orin's words. But Jolyre kept it in check. Perhaps things were lightening between the group and herself. and while she knew that would easier on everyone in the long run, she didn't know if becoming anywhere near beyond fellow crystal bearers was something she would want.
When this was all said and done, she would reassume her title, but for now it just saved time and supressed laughter.
“Yes, a matter of fact, I did. One of the rangers- Mario- has a Chocobo farm and..."
Jolyre's face fell. Of course. Chocobos. What else would they take? It was completely logical and practical and she immediately hated the idea. She crossed her arms. Alexei had once tried to teach her how to ride a chocobo, his very own in fact. The creature despised her, it seemed,and wanted nothing more than to throw a young Jolyre every which way. "I'll just fly,father." she had muttered upon forgetting to spread her wings during a particularly nasty fall. He pulled her up, laughing. "One day you'll find, my love, that your wings will not always be your best choice. Now,come on. You've been taught better. Try it again." he'd ordered, stern but good natured and always smiling.
Jolyre snapped out the unfortunate flashback. Alexei had been right. Tylem's winds had rendered her lovely wings useless.
This was a horrid beginning to an adventure. Traveling on a species who had to be genetically pre-disposed to hatred of Jolyre Lythe Aegis to a land of brutes who barely had an organized system of religion and government. Who ran with the whole "chief" thing anymore? Oh. Yeah. Renara did.
Some races just had automatic bad-blood between them. Some thought the Angeal were pompous and gaudy and vain while some thought the Sahagin were monsters. That cyborgs were just ethically challenged humans and the Nero Angeal were just...evil angeal. Amazing what the color black can do for some people.
A small, but callous smile played on her lips at Gio's story. Of course Rigo had had to save him. Again. Because the boy had done something idiotic. He couldn't even stand in the wind without help from ghosts and friends.
"We should leave now." Jolyre said. She shuddered remembering the slaughter of innocence that took place only an..hour ago? If Gio wasn't one hundred percent, he'd have to deal. She wasn't sure if he'd ever actually be at one hundred and Gio and the other would have to accept the fact that they wouldn't always be able to wait this long before fleeing.
(Sorry for the unintentional hiatus. Strange chain of events that left me stranded without a computer for X amount of days. It's all good now.)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:22 pm
Gio looked back to Kasumi, who was still standing there after offering his cloak back to him. He chuckled a little to himself as he realized that he still had the torn-off part of the cloak wrapped tightly around the lower part of his face, covering his nose and mouth. He thought for a moment that he looked like some sort of ninja, but quickly dismissed the childish idea. He walked back to Kasumi and took her hand, grasping it through the cloth she offered to him. "I'm fine, I don't need this cloak. Go ahead and keep it. It could probably help protect your sensitive skin from the sun. It's not too bad around here for humans, but for a Sahagin it would dry you out pretty quickly."

He let go of her hand, leaving the cloak there for her to keep. "Come on, it's going to be a long journey." He turned back to follow everyone, and when Rigo voiced his concerns about his remaining stamina, asking if they should rest, Gio shook his head. "I should be able to last until we get to the Chocobos. It'll be rest enough to let something else do the traveling for me, and I'll be better after a while of riding."

As he followed the group, he made sure to check back on Kasumi, making sure she was following, and satisfied that she was, he turned his attention to the rest of their group. Orin seemed less than enthused by the prospect of riding Chocobos, but at the very least seemed interested in learning more about the Giants. He definitely was the scholar type that was typical of Crylos, pulling out a book with notes on various things, from which he read information on Kongol. Gio hadn't known that Kongol was so important that Crylos would have information specifically on him.

Denyala seemed oddly reminiscent and quiet, and it made Gio curious, but he decided it was best to leave her to her own thoughts. He wouldn't intrude on what seemed like pleasant memories. Suri seemed like he was the most excited, except perhaps Alane, who seemed to be boundless in energy. Both of them seemed like they would get along fine, and also seemed like he himself could come to be great friends with them quickly. Their optimistic and energetic nature was just what he needed when his life was usually filled with unpleasant events and memories..

Jolyre would be the hardest to crack. She seemed even more displeased with the idea of riding a Chocobo than Orin was, and on top of that she seemed to be in a constant state of pissed-off. That fact often had Gio's spirit down in the dumps because it was partly his fault, but he had to try anything he could to help make it up to her. He would keep trying even if he had to spend his entire life doing so, or die trying... of course dying was a less desirable option now than it had been before.  

Draconia Crystalis

Vizzion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:34 am
Orin Beleren

"Hm, it seems I am not the only one who is unexcited about riding these Chocobos." Orin said as he looked over to Jolyre whose face reacted to the word Chocobo in the most displeased manner possible. Orin himself had only ever ridden a Chocobo once, and it was not a pleasant trip for the Crylos scholar. Since footing is hard on snowy mountain trails, it took twice as long to reach the expedition's destination. Not to mention those horrid squawking noises they make every now and then.... Orin shuddered as he remembered the 'Kweh' noises that the birds constantly said during his experience riding one.

Although admittedly, it is a less attention grabbing way of travel than an airship. Also, Airships might scare those primitive minded Giants... Orin thought as he chuckled softly. From what he had read about Renara, the nation was still stuck in the primitive ages in Orin's opinion. How does one live in huts when the technology is available to build modern houses? How does one live without acquiring knowledge from books? I cannot understand them, yet I want to study them and their way of life.. Orin thought as he looked outside then to the group of Crystal bearers.

((Not really sure what to post, just wanted to keep this going!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:30 pm
Rigo turned back to look at the others as they walked along, led by Alane and Harrier. Gio had declared that he would be fine since riding on Chocobos was enough rest for him. While that could be true, Rigo wasn't so sure if it would be. The two brothers for the most part had only traveled by foot, trudging through some of the most abominable weather conditions on their journey. Still, the Nero Angeal had to commend his brother for holding out. At least, he had broken out of that shell and now had some level of confidence and strength. It was progress.

The nineteen year old smiled softly and almost chuckled when he saw Jolyre's face suddenly contort upon hearing the mention of Chocobos. Clearly, she had some sort of bad experience with them. Apparently, Orin must have as well from his comment on his shared unexcitement on Chocobos. "Jolyre, look to the wind," the Dragoni heir said cryptically to get her mind of the Chocobos.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:10 pm
Enter- Alane and Harrier

“Well, here we are,” Alane announced after going down many levels of bridges and inclines to reach Mario's Chocobo farm.

Because of the pungent smell that the large birds gave off, and the better area for them, the farm was located farther out of the city but very far down; almost to the river. So it took some time to tackle the way down, wind being their primary foe.

She set her hands on her hips as she observed the flat area just outside a jutting rock cliff. A few hands were walking around doing chores, some loose Chobobos were wandering around supervised while she heard the 'Kewh's of the others in the back, a few other livestock such as a few Cockatrice and domesticated Wolves were tottering about.

Harrier, stepped forward and confronted a passing lad about where Mario was.

“He's in the barn,” was his short but satisfying enough answer before he walked away arms full of feed.

Alane threw a look at Har, “Barn it is.”

After getting rid of a clingy Chocobo that was trying to mess with Alane (who said- 'This is the reason I don't like those bloody birds' and glaring at the poor bird *which was the cause of it running off*,) they got to the barn a little ways ahead and greeted Mario.

The older man looked a little worse for wear, but as exuberant as a child as he almost hopped out of the stall he was in and greeted them, “Harrier! How good to see you! And Alane, quite a surprise I dare say. Had it been only you, my son, I would have thought this a pleasant visit; but I see something is amiss if our own little Ghastly Gyshal made an appearance along with... company.”

At her nickname Alane made a joking gagging noise in her throat, which made the other man laugh.

“You are correct, Mario. Me and my company are in need of potentially disposable Chocobos to travel to Renara with. We leave as soon as we've secured necessary items and said our farewells,” Harrier said.

“My dear Chocobos lost to the wilds of Renara? Hm, I don't really like the sound of that. But I have some contacts there that could hold the beauties when you're not using them, so it would work. And going off so soon? Not my business to ask but Philo just brought news of what happened. He also told me he dropped Alane's oddball saddle off at her house, better go there first with your goodbyes; Kashmir's worried 'bout her,” Mario contemplated, arms crossed and leaning against a post, “But I'll see what I can dig up for spare saddles and mounts. Should I even ask if she needs one?”- heads shake in 'no' - “So that'll be eight for you? I'll look for some tougher ones for you big guys.”

He walked out to the back leaving the Crystal Guardians and Alane in the stables.

“Once we're done here Alane and I will meet with our families and then get the last of the supplies. Mario is probably willing to give us the basics, but it's best to get food and medicine from either a vendor or see if Alane's father has any to spare. My family may have some as well, but we will have to see,” Harrier mentioned in between squawks of Chocobos, barking dogs and the ringing of pots and pans. His arms were crossed and he looked a little ragged as he leaned against a post next to Alane, who was giving the bird next to her a cross look.

“It seems as though I'm not the only one with a distaste for them,” Alane said a little snarly.

“And it seems as though I'm not the only one who looks forward to the trip,” Harrier replied calmly.

Exit- Alane and Harrier  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:17 pm
Okay. so, chocobos. It wasn't the worst thing that had happened to Jolyre, by far. She'd battled hordes of monsters, watched her mother die, lived under Glorion Crystalis rule, accepted her father's death and then met his murderer.
Riding chocobos would be child's play.
Right?....
Jolyre shook her head when she realized she was trying to talk herself into it.
And failing.
A slight smile caught her blue eyes, and Jolyre turned to see Rigo, being as lordly and calm as ever.
Nothing, it appeared, phased the Nero Angeal. You would think he would harbor more emotion, but he stuck well to his training as a Nero Angeal lord. Their studies must have been very much alike, except for the fact that Jolyre's mouth condemned her.
Lady's kept their tongue. Jolyre could do no such thing. Her haughty words had gotten her in hot water several times.
There were several offended dinner guests at Alexei's aristocratic parties. The Glorion Crystalis had gone so far as strapping her to the whipping pole for "blasphemous talk."
She'd learned after that.
"Jolyre, look to the wind..."
She had nothing. Nothing to retort or snap or yell.
What was he implying?
It reminded of her of Alexei's warning. Wings won't always save you. Was he saying that?
She moved her gaze to the horizon. You could see the wind shoving huge white clouds around against a purely blue sky.
For all its nuisances, Tylem was, indeed, beautiful.
Did he mean something that literal?
No. That was too simple.
Was it?
She returned the smile, surprising herself.
It fell away as quick as it had come, her face reverting it's usual stern mask.
Jolyre turned swiftly away, but realized she had nothing to do. She carried nothing with her, so she had nothing to pack. She stood there, awkward, but proud, in the gusts of Tylem.
Jolyre was immediately thankful when the group started to move, relieving her of her awkward situation. No wonder she always traveled alone...
The giant yellow monsters roamed the plain supervised by young farm hands.
No. Not monsters...she amended mentally.
Venturing as close as she dared to the roaming birds, Jolyre stood away from the others, contemplating her situation. Past, present, future and the enigmatic words of Rigo Dragoni.
Dreaming would always be her downfall...  

MadameDPomp

Greedy Lover

Denyala

Stone-cold Lunatic

10,150 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:58 pm
<>

Miya knew they were getting close to chocobos when she picked up a faint odor. It could be unpleasant, but it was only faint which must have been a combination of the nice breeze, good stable ethics, and such space to spread the birds out in. Following Alane into the stables, she kept her distance while Alane chatted with the chocobo farm owner and wandered over to a nearby bird. It was tame and calm, kwehing softly and dipping its beak downward to allow Miya to scratch its head. Miya smiled as she worked her fingers through the yellow birds soft under feathers. Chocobos could sometimes be very skittish, but these were extremely well bred.

It could hurt an untrained rider’s thighs if they rode for too long without breaks, but Miya had ridden the birds for years, so she was conditioned for the ride. She also knew that the way to a chocobos hearts were greens that she didn’t have.
Alane and Harrier finished their conversations and began talking to the group. Miya left her feathered friend to listen to their status. They still needed supplies. Well, she might be able to take care of that.

“If it’s possible to borrow a bird or two, I can head down into town and collect the rest of the supplies we need,” Miya offered, directing her attention to Alane and Harrier. “I’ll need someone to come with to help me carry things…if anyone’s willing.” There might not be any birds available, which would quickly put an end to her plans, but if there were, well, she could be of some help. She wasn’t sure who would be willing to go with her, since so many seemed not to like the chocobos. Well, she couldn’t blame them, to each their own.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff