Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto shinobi rise forever

Back to Guilds

Be a vampire, elf, wearwolf, lower demon, lycan, vampire anything your heart desires. it's your choice ^-^ 

Tags: Naruto, Fantasy, Vampire, Dragons, Demons 

Reply Calling all who wish to be a shinobi of any race. demon, elf, vampire, anything. a naruto rp guild
ME ONLY DO NOT ENTER Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SaiANBUAkatsukiHealerGirl
Captain

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:36 pm
User Image
★ ★our given names are: Zilios {{gray eyes}} and Zailios {{one blue eye}}
★ ★But you may call us: Zil and Zail
★ ★we have been alive for a LOT Years
★ ★Mind you we look uh.. around 16-18 years old.
★ ★Well, the doctor told us we were both male We don't need to check
★ ★we both are: gay got a problem with it?
★ ★we stand at 5'3" tall.
★ ★we are both: element neko's
★ ★Unfortunately we are: Slaves
★ ★People tell us that we are:
Zilios; i've been called cold and heatless from time to time and very manipulative of those around me, to top it off i'm VERY possessive of my brother, i'm loud, harsh, and ALWAYS ready for a fight.
Zailios; I'm the more quiet, shy and kind brother, but i DEFFINATELY know how to use people around me. i may not look that devious, but i can be quite crule when i want to, NO ONE is going to seporate Zil and me

★ ★Our life's story? We'll only share this much with you though: we used to go from town to town to town to town tricking people to get money. you'd be surprised how successfull two young neko's can be. however, unfortunately word spread in the different towns and a trap was set for us, sadly enough we fell for it. turns out we were trying to trick just the wrong person. we were caught and sold into slavery that very same day.
★ ★Hey! Ya wanna see what we can do? Just watch:
Zil; i have weak control over electrisity, and slightly better control over water, but i don't have much control over either however like ALL neko's i'm VERY flexable, agile, and quick.
Zail; I have mild control over sound, and just a LITTLE control over water, however i, like my brother and most all neko's, am fast, agile, and VERY flexable.

★ ★Oh! This makes us happy!: One another, sweets, tricking people, naps in the sun, and a few other things....... oh and storms we LOVE storms
★ ★Ugh! This...not so much: Windy days, spicey foods, people that outsmart us, being ignored, among a few other things as well
★ ★Collar colors:
Zil; Red, purple, pink, and green
Zail; Pink, Green, Blue, and purple

★ ★Aren't they just so pretty?:
Zil; Heart, sheild, sword, horns, pen, and leaf
Zail; Heart, sheild, sword, rose with thorns, pen, white wing, and music note

★ ★Now lets see, are we forgetting anything?: Zail is blind in his blue eye.
★ ★But of course, we are all a slaves to: SaiANBUAkatsukiHealerGirl
★ ★This song is totally us!: This is SO us  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:05 pm
Name: Darin Evangilin
Bio: Darin was born and raised fairly normal..... if born and raised in a vampire hunting family is fairly normal, well to Darrin it was and is. He just finished his training a few months prior to the current cime and place, so he's not had much ACTUAL full on fight time with the one's he calls his 'enemies'. in truth as far as he's concerned, what little he DOES know and what one sided information he knows is all true and reason enough to try and rid the world of any and all vampires. the few that he HAS faced in battle, and successfully killed, were completely out of control. so he's never had a reason to see what vampires are REALLY like, then again, he's ALSO got no reason to care or want to change his mind.
Personality: Darin is very calculative. he likes to observe before attacking so he knows what he's up against, however off the battle feild he's a very curious, cheerful, fun loving, opinionated person who can't WAIT to find something new to do. he loves adventure but despises any and all vampires.
Weapon(s): Silver covered metal string/cables attatched to slightly weighted silver coated throwing needles and a sword.
Likes: his weapons, watching people and things, trying new things, adventure, sweets, fun, music, and fuzzy animals
Dislikes: vampires, his cables being broken, spicey foods, being bored, and things that aren't interesting.
I see myself: User Image
I almost forgot: He has a cream standard poodle that stays home and is groomed to look JUST like a lion. his name is leo.
Username: SaiANBUAkatsukiHealerGirl

Captain

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Captain

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image
Name: Daranira Sohma, but call me Dara please
Sexuality: Strait
Birthday: November tenth
Zodiac Animal: cat
Height: 5'4"
Personality: she's VERY pridefull and very girly. she's mean, stuck up,and so much more, but in truth she can be quite kind, friendly and sweet, not to mention shy and soft spoken.
Bio: she grew up being disliked by akai not matter WHAT she did and was eventually sent to an all girls prep school. she was shunned by her mom AND dad when she was little and was erased from their minds. to top it off, she absolutely HATES the rat.
Appearance: picture
Other: likes to wear dresses

Quote:

User Image
Name: Miko Sohma
Sexuality: bi
Birthday: January 13th
Zodiac Animal: rabbit
Height: 5'3"
Personality: cold, distant, and a bit mean. Miko has a....... crude sence of humer, however when it comes down to it he loves to cuddle, be hugged, and hug others......
Bio: needless to say the whole.... hugging thing gets him into trouble with Akai........ alot. he comes off as cold, but once you break threw that cold distant shell and he warms up to you he's quite cuddly and affectionate. his parents kind of ignore him, not like he cares much.... outwardly anyways, in truth though he CRAVES the affection. he's a highschool graduate, though he only just BARELY passed his schooling, he still did and that's good enough for him.
Other: he visits akai quite often if only to get SOME kind of attention.

Quote:

User Image
Name: Karo Sohma
Sexuality: Gay
Birthday: Febuary 14th
Zodiac Animal: monkey
Height: 5'7"
Personality: bubbly, cheerfull, energetic, outgoing, funloving, hyper, sweet, friendly and VERY social.
Bio: Karo grew up in an..... odd family. His mom absolutly LOVES him, but because of the whole curse thing, she can't touch him, however him and his mom are the BEST of friends. him and his father? not so much Karo's dad hates him with every fiber of his being, and Karo's okay with that, he's long since learned to not only accept it, but ignore it as well.
Other: Karo LOVES to go shopping with his mom, and just basicly loves to shop in general. he's an oddball and VERY girly. OH! and he LOVES to visit akai just for fun.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:42 am
Aura_Uzumaki
{{OOC}}
User Image
╔══════════════════════╗

【☂☁♪Zilios and Zailios♪☁☂】

☂☁♪Slaves♪☁☂

╚══════════════════════╝

☆════━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━════☆

their profile
'Don't you DARE try and seporate us.
we are one
you take one of us
you get us both
you try and change that,
and you'll have to deal with me.'

text text text

'first impretions aren't always right
sometimes they make an evil person seem nice
or a nice person seem mean
in my case i seem shy.
never trust what you first assume.'

׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×

Zilios; redpurplepinkgreenHeartUser ImageSheildUser ImageSwordUser ImageHornsUser ImagePenUser ImageLeafUser Image
Zailios;bluepurplepinkgreenHeartUser ImageSheildUser ImageSwordUser ImagePenUser ImageRoseWithThornsUser ImageMusicNoteUser ImageWhiteWingUser Image
Owned By; Kuroi Murasaki
Location; In his basement
Moods; Zil; Zai;

[b][quote="Aura_Uzumaki"][/quote]{{OOC}}
[imgleft]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/SaiChanTheArtist/anime66-1-1-3.jpg[/imgleft] [size=24][color=blue][align=center]╔══════════════════════╗[/align][/color][/size]
[size=24][color=dimgray][u][align=center]【☂☁♪Zilios and Zailios♪☁☂】[/align][/u][/color][/size]
[color=black][size=18][align=center][u]☂☁♪Slaves♪☁☂[/u][/align][/size][/color]
[size=24][color=blue][align=center]╚══════════════════════╝[/align][/color][/size]
[size=24][color=darkslategray][align=center]☆════━━━━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━━━━════☆[/align][/color][/size]
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town/accepted-slave-profiles/t.70368499_71/#71]their profile[/url]
[color=gray][size=9]'Don't you DARE try and seporate us.
we are one
you take one of us
you get us both
you try and change that,
and you'll have to deal with me.'[/size][/color][color=silver]

[/color][align=right][color=gray][size=9]'first impretions aren't always right
sometimes they make an evil person seem nice
or a nice person seem mean
in my case i seem shy.
never trust what you first assume.'[/size][/color][/align]
[size=24][color=blue][align=center]׺°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×º°”˜`”°º×[/align][/color][/size]
[u]Zilios;[/u] [color=red]red[/color]☁[color=purple]purple[/color]☁[color=pink]pink[/color]☁[color=green]green[/color]☁[color=black]Heart[img]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/SaiChanTheArtist/heart.jpg[/img]Sheild[img]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/SaiChanTheArtist/Decorated images/Sheild.png[/img]Sword[img]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/SaiChanTheArtist/icon_sword.gif[/img]Horns[img]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/SaiChanTheArtist/HornsPNG-1-1.png[/img]Pen[img]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/SaiChanTheArtist/Pen.png[/img]Leaf[img]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/SaiChanTheArtist/icon_leaf.gif[/img][/color]
[u]Zailios;[/u][color=blue]blue[/color]☁[color=purple]purple[/color]☁[color=pink]pink[/color]☁[color=green]green[/color]☁[color=black]Heart[img]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/SaiChanTheArtist/heart.jpg[/img]Sheild[img]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/SaiChanTheArtist/Decorated images/Sheild.png[/img]Sword[img]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/SaiChanTheArtist/icon_sword.gif[/img]Pen[img]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/SaiChanTheArtist/Pen.png[/img]RoseWithThorns[img]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/SaiChanTheArtist/icon_flower.gif[/img]MusicNote[img]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/SaiChanTheArtist/Icon-musicnote.gif[/img]WhiteWing[img]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/SaiChanTheArtist/32700025.png[/img][/color]
[u]Owned By;[/u] Kuroi Murasaki
[u]Location;[/u] In his basement
[u]Moods;[/u] Zil; Zai; [/b]

Captain

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Captain

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:09 pm
User ImageWho I am: Adachi {{chi}}
Chalk marks on the walls: just turned 16
Can't you tell: male
The thing s that can't be read in a book: meh, there's not much to say, i don't really know my parents, they kinda just vanished when i was younger, but i've been working hard to get where i am to day since i was six. when i was seven i met Kadara and we became partners not long after. She's kinda girly and a bit off but we get along pretty well i guess. we're not the top of our class but we're up there, we're number 13 and not trying to improve. we like that number... well i do anyways. Dara and i could be WAY higher ranked, but we like it the way we have it.
The shape of my soul: Meister
What i want: - all prime numbers ending in three or seven, sweets, and large explosions
Get away: - even numbers, neon colors or bright yellow {{it hurts my eyes, regulare yellw is fine.... so long as it's not on me.}} and being bored
What I appear as:
Behind my mask: - SaiANBUAkatsukiHealerGirl
Quote:

User ImageWho I am: - Kadara {{Dara}
Chalk marks on the walls: - just turned 17
Can't you tell: female
The thing s that can't be read in a book: I've been working with Chi-kun since we were little. i've been with him for quite a while now and he's fun, a little gloom and doom for me, but i'm easy going enoough to where i don't really get bothered by any of it. i don't really know much about anyone i MIGHT not have ever HAD any friends, it's fine with me though.
The shape of my soul: Mallot {{in the picture}}
What i want: sweets, loud noises and having fun
Get away: spicey foods, pizza, and being bored
What I appear as: picture
Behind my mask: - SaiANBUAkatsukiHealerGirl  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:09 pm
╔══════════════════════╗

『ღ☊Darin₪Evangilin☊ღ』

☼☀❂Hunter❂☀☼

╚══════════════════════╝

User Image
══━━┈┈。◕‿◕。┈┈━━══

'I dance to my own beat
move to my own music
and groove to my own tune....'

text text text

'..... But by the time i'm done with you
you'll be moving to MY beat
in any way i see fit
the world is black and white
and my way is white.'

°o.O°O.o°o.O°O.o°o.O°O.o°o.O°O.o°o.O°O.o°o.O°O.o°

[b][size=24][align=center][color=#00cca3]╔══════════════════════╗[/color][/align][/size]
[color=#faeb89][align=center][size=24][u]『ღ☊Darin₪Evangilin☊ღ』[/u][/size][/align][/color]
[color=black][size=24][align=center]☼☀❂Hunter❂☀☼[/align][/size][/color]
[size=24][align=center][color=#00cca3]╚══════════════════════╝[/color][/align][/size]
[imgleft]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/SaiChanTheArtist/Darrin Evangilin/anime_headphones-1.jpg[/imgleft][size=24][align=center][color=#faeb89]☆[/color][color=black]══━━┈┈。◕‿◕。┈┈━━══[/color][color=#faeb89]☆[/color][/align][/size]
[size=9][color=#00cca3]'I dance to my own beat
move to my own music
and groove to my own tune....'[/color][/size][color=#616161]

[/color][align=right][size=9][color=#00cca3]'..... But by the time i'm done with you
you'll be moving to MY beat
in any way i see fit
the world is black and white
and my way is white.'[/color][/size][/align]
[color=black][size=20][align=center]°o.O°O.o°o.O°O.o°o.O°O.o°o.O°O.o°o.O°O.o°o.O°O.o°[/align][/size][/color][/b]

Captain

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Captain

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:22 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❈♥✿DaraniraஐﻬDaraஐﻬSohma✿♥❈
☸∰ღThePridefullCatღ∰☸

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

'You're mad again?
how sad?
that'll give you wrinkles you know....'

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪text text text

'....then again,
with how ugly you are as is,
then i suppose it doesn't make much of a difference.
Stupid rat.'

[b][size=24][align=center][color=black]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/color]
[color=deepskyblue][u]❈♥✿DaraniraஐﻬDaraஐﻬSohma✿♥❈
☸∰ღThePridefullCatღ∰☸[/u][/color]
[color=black]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/color][/align][/size]
[imgleft]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/SaiChanTheArtist/peachdressvictorianreallypretty-1-1-1.png[/imgleft]
[size=24][align=center][color=lightsalmon]± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±[/color][/align][/size]
[size=9][color=black]'You're mad again?
how sad?
that'll give you wrinkles you know....'[/color][/size][color=lightsalmon]

♪♪♪

[/color][color=black][size=9][align=right]'....then again,
with how ugly you are as is,
then i suppose it doesn't make much of a difference.
Stupid rat.'[/align][/size][/color][/b]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:11 am
╔══════════════════════╗
♂☣⑨Adachi☠&☠Kadara★♱♀
╚══════════════════════╝

User Image
======= =======

'Do what you want
i really don't care,
but if there's something i want
i'll be SURE to let you know.'

text text text
User Imagetext text text

'there's ALWAYS something fun and new
life isn't always black and white
i live in the gray!
now spin spin spin in place
untill we're sick to our stomaches
and then let's be friends!'

[b][size=28][align=center][color=black]╔══════════════════════╗ [/color]
[u][color=sandybrown]♂☣⑨Adachi[/color][color=silver]☠&☠[/color][color=hotpink]Kadara★♱♀[/color][/u]
[color=black]╚══════════════════════╝[/color][/align][/size]
[imgleft]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/SaiChanTheArtist/Decorated images/NiiroTokage.jpg[/imgleft]
[size=24][align=center][color=black]=======[/color] [color=silver]☠[/color] [color=black]=======[/color][/align][/size]
[color=sandybrown][size=9]'Do what you want
i really don't care,
but if there's something i want
i'll be SURE to let you know.'[/size][/color][color=gray]

[imgright]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/SaiChanTheArtist/anime-neko-1.jpg[/imgright]

[/color][color=hotpink][align=right][size=9]'there's ALWAYS something fun and new
life isn't always black and white
i live in the gray!
now spin spin spin in place
untill we're sick to our stomaches
and then let's be friends!'[/size][/align][/color][/b]

Captain

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Khaos Ultrim

Romantic Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:05 pm
User ImageUsername: Khaos Ultrim
Name: Jace Corvic
Sexuality: Straight
Birthday: February 12th
Zodiac: Aquarius
Height: 5'11"
Personality: Jace is usually quiet, normally just working on his laptop, but he does get really into it and talks a lot when he's working on stuff for the band.
Race: Human
What instrument you play for the Band: None, Technician
What instrument you play for fun: Jace doesn't play any instrument, but he does enjoy playing with some sound mixers on his laptop on his free time.
What kind of music you like: All types of music, but he does prefer techno/dance type music...not a big fan of rap though (but not against it).
Bio: Jace grew up around computers and technology. Over the years he got a greater knowledge of programming and after joining Black Lace as their technician, he has been able to put all his knowledge to practice with light shows and fireworks displays that work perfectly with the bands songs.
Appearance : Pic to the left.
Other: Jace always has his laptop with him, he never goes anywhere without it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:31 pm
User Image
⇜Jace︾Corvic⇝
"I love technology..."

TEXT TEXT TEXT

"...Any questions?"

[b][imgleft]http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l184/x14x1900/Gaia Stuff/Teenage_Denzel_by_semokan-1.jpg[/imgleft][align=center][u][color=olivedrab][size=24] ⇜Jace︾Corvic⇝ [/size][/color][/u][/align][size=9][color=maroon]"I love technology..."[/color][/size][color=steelblue]

[/color][align=right][size=9][color=maroon]"...Any questions?"[/color][/size][/align][/b]

Khaos Ultrim

Romantic Werewolf

Captain

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:02 am
User Image
★ ★My given name is: Eric Everson
★ ★But you may call me: Eric or ev, i answer to both
★ ★I have been alive for that's no one's business years
★ ★Mind you I only look between 19 and 23 years old
★ ★Well the doctor told me that I was aMaleno need to check
★ ★I am a: bi, but i prefer guys
★ ★I stand at 5'7" tall
★ ★I am a: Shadow Demon
★ ★Gladly I am a: Master
★ ★People tell me that I'm: Some think me to be cruel, cold hearted, and manipulative, but in truth i'm really not all that bad. i just seem like it..... when i mess with peoples heads. i like getting into the minds of others and putting them in different situations just to see how they'll react.
★ ★My life's story? I'll only share this much: meh there's not much to say. i was raised as a spoiled rich kid. i got to do what ever i wanted when ever i wanted, i never saw my parents but i didn't care. even back then i tormented the staff at the house. even my parents knew back then that i could be quite cold and calculating, and sure it hurt a little bit to know that they thought of me as a monster, but it really is just me putting up a front to see what makes people tick. maybe it's weird but i don't care. well after a few years my parents died in a car reck and i was left with the family company, the house, and all the money. though now i'm growing bored and need something new to keep me entertained.
★ ★Hey? Wanna see what I can do? Watch me: (I can control and manipulate shadows, however i prefer to use my switch blade and not waste my energey if i don't have to. I'm whicked fast so there's no reason for me to waste my good powers.
★ ★Oh! This makes me happy!: People that entertain me, getting into the minds of those around me and a few other things. oh and i like sweets. i LOVE sweets.
★ ★Ugh! This...Not so much: boring people, spicey foods, well really there's not much i like OR dislike.
★ ★What color is that?: I really could care less. someone interesting is all i want. some new kind of entertainment
★ ★Show me what you can do: again, i really don't care, i just want someone interesting for entertainment
★ ★Now lets see, Am I forgetting anything?: I have a cat named Mr. Doodles and she's my baby.
★ ★But of course, we are all a slave to: SaiANBUAkatsukiHealerGirl
★ ★This song is totally me!: Decloration of war by Hadouken  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:21 am
User Image
★ ★My given name is: Devalin Teronce Evok
★ ★But you may call me: Dev or Teronce a lot of people call me by my midle name. weird right?
★ ★I have been alive for 23 years
★ ★Mind you I only look dun know. never really think about it. but i suppose i look around my age years old
★ ★Well the doctor told me that I was aMale and i know it's true
★ ★I am a: Bi
★ ★I stand at 5'8" tall
★ ★I am a: human
★ ★Gladly I am a: Master
★ ★People tell me that I'm: calm, kind, understanding, friendly, gentle, a hard worker that has lazy tendencies, easily made nervous, and very cheerfull
★ ★My life's story? I'll only share this much: well, there's not much to tell really. my parents died when i was thirteen, leaving the family company of pharmasuticals, if that's how you spell it, to me when i turned fifteen, i grew up to be a very successfull doctor and that's where i am now past that there's not a whole lot to say really.
★ ★Hey? Wanna see what I can do? Watch me: uh...... I'm good with a scalple, does that count?
★ ★Oh! This makes me happy!: never really thought about this, but i guess i love my work, and animals, and kids, and adults, and teenagers......... actually there are very few things that make me UNhappy.
★ ★Ugh! This...Not so much: uh... hot sunny days, the snow, spicey foods, mean and crule people, and just a couple other things i can't think of at the moment
★ ★What color is that?: Um, i'm not really sure but either a friend or a body guard i don't really know which one.
★ ★Show me what you can do: uh, still undecided
★ ★Now lets see, Am I forgetting anything?: I have a black standard show poodle named Dawns Shining Lucky Star, Star for short, and a show Portie named Dancing Commets Last Light, better known as Commet...... ya the breeders picked the names. oh well i still love them all the same.
★ ★But of course, we are all a slave to: SaiANBUAkatsukiHealerGirl
★ ★This song is totally me!: We Believe by Good Charlotte  

Captain

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Captain

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image
♞♚♛Eric Everson♛♚♞

'You say i'm cruel,
they say i'm a sociopath,
my parents said i was a monster....'
User Image

text text text

'.... but i really don't care what you say i am,
I'll be who i WANT to be,
and you've no right to tell me otherwise."

User Image♞♚♛User Image♞♚♛User Image

[b][imgleft]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/SaiChanTheArtist/Darik/3-1.jpg[/imgleft]
[size=23][align=center][color=maroon][u]♞♚♛Eric Everson♛♚♞[/u][/color][/align][/size]
[color=black][size=9]'You say i'm cruel,
they say i'm a sociopath,
my parents said i was a monster....'[/size][/color][color=gray][imgright]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/SaiChanTheArtist/Darik/izaya-3.png[/imgright]

[/color][color=black][size=9][align=right]'.... but i really don't care what you say i am,
I'll be who i WANT to be,
and you've no right to tell me otherwise."[/align][/size][/color][/b]
[b][size=18][align=center][color=white][IMG]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/SaiChanTheArtist/Darik/Izaya-4-1.png[/IMG]♞♚♛[IMG]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/SaiChanTheArtist/Darik/Izaya_001-1.jpg[/IMG]♞♚♛[IMG]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/SaiChanTheArtist/Darik/izaya-5.jpg[/IMG][/color][/align][/size][/b]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:38 pm
User Image
★★★Devalin Teronce Evok★★★

'it doesn't matter
who you are or what you do
i could care less about your profession....'

tex text text

'.... If you're hurt
or sick
or in need of help
I'll ALWAYS be avalable.'

[imgleft]http://i842.photobucket.com/albums/zz344/SaiChanTheArtist/Anime_guy_2_by_Jacob88.jpg[/imgleft][b]
[size=24][align=center][color=yellowgreen][u]★★★Devalin Teronce Evok★★★[/u][/color][/align][/size]
[color=gray][size=9]'it doesn't matter
who you are or what you do
i could care less about your profession....'[/size][/color][color=darksalmon]

[/color]
[color=gray][size=9][align=right]'.... If you're hurt
or sick
or in need of help
I'll ALWAYS be avalable.'[/align][/size][/color][/b]

Captain

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Calling all who wish to be a shinobi of any race. demon, elf, vampire, anything. a naruto rp guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games