Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Introducing yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kat_81ap

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:02 am
Hi there!! My name is Kat and I am new...sort of. anyway, its really great to meet everyone. I am a huge SasuNaru fan! I have even started writing fanfictions about them. They are perfect for each other. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:32 pm
Welcome new people! ^-^ Sorry, I'm not that active anymore...but I'm trying to be.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

X-Yhur Nobody-X

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:53 am
thx for accepting biggrin
redface  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:54 am
The Golden Kamikaze
thx for accepting biggrin
redface
No prob xd <3  

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

Jebus_10_10

1,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:51 pm
Helllo, I'm Jebus_10_10 rofl
I'm New in the Guild But not in Gaia I was kind out of Gaia For sometime
Cuz I was exploring about Yaoi in the Net I'm a Crazy Yaoi Fan in General
And my Favorite Coplue is SasuNaru Jajajaj Of Course Soo Hope I Can
Find Alot of People With the Same Taest Here Arigatou xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:05 pm
Hello everybody! I was just accepted into this guild and thought that I would make a small presentation about myself:

If you want to call me something, just use the username.
I'm Swedish, and I'm turning 22 august 17th, so I'm pretty old. That can't keep me away for loving the pairing of Naruto and Sasuke, and I am a huge fan.
I love to write fanfictions about the pair, and you can find me under the name "bevino" at fanfiction.net.

Other than loving NaruSasu and reading Naruto, I also real a lot of other mangas, and my current favourite is Kyuo kara Ore wa!! which I find hilarious!
I read novels and I also like to draw, but rarely find any time to do that nowadays since I'm studying to become a history and social studies teacher.

Nice to meet you! whee  

Benome

Vicious Darling

UchihaxYoona

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:21 pm
Benome
Hello everybody! I was just accepted into this guild and thought that I would make a small presentation about myself:

I'm Swedish, and I'm turning 22 august 17th, so I'm pretty old. That can't keep me away for loving the pairing of Naruto and Sasuke, and I am a huge fan.
I love to write fanfictions about the pair, and you can find me under the name "bevino" at fanfiction.net.

Other than loving NaruSasu and reading Naruto, I also real a lot of other mangas, and my current favourite is Kyuo kara Ore wa!! which I find hilarious!
I read novels and I also like to draw, but rarely find any time to do that nowadays since I'm studying to become a history and social studies teacher.

Nice to meet you! whee
I think I saw you in ff.net xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:24 pm
I'm not that new and I didn't get to introduce myself.
Everyone can call me Yoona biggrin

I'm majoring in english, hopefully going to seoul Korea to study this year. I love narusasu that's why I'm here xd

I do read yaoi and shonen ai but more yaoi cause I'm a perv ninja  

UchihaxYoona

Benome

Vicious Darling

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:25 pm
UchihaxYoona
Benome

Nice to meet you! whee

Oh, really? That's just wonderful! I hope you liked my stories, if you read any of them! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:26 pm
Benome
UchihaxYoona
Benome

Nice to meet you! whee

Oh, really? That's just wonderful! I hope you liked my stories, if you read any of them! 3nodding
I do!! A lot!! biggrin I just didn't make a ffnet account, but once I do I'll favorite all of them heart  

UchihaxYoona

Zansurai--karusari _o_3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:52 am
Hi,my username is Zansurai--karusari _o_3 but just call me Zansu.
I have loved the pairing of NaruSasu ever since I can remember.They belong together and we all know it!:3
I like to draw fanart,create fanfiction stories,consplay,and roleplay.I'm 15 and bi.I guess thats all......
WAIT!!! One more thing...I'm looking forward to obsessing over the NaruSasu phenominon with you! biggrin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:14 pm
This is most likely LONGGG over due but... here I go biggrin

Hiyah, the name's Kinz :3. My OTP is SasuNaru heart Fanfiction writer with an addiction to yaoi and a lover of all pandas (: I attempt to draw but I'm not really the best at it... practice makes perfect though, right? RIGHT! Nutella's the thing I crave for and I always have to eat a pack of s'mores poptart for breafkast... but that's just me xD 4laugh

So pysched to indulge myself in the pandamonium of SasuNaru 8D  

Possible Insanity

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Metal Pup

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:39 pm
Guten Tag! My name is Metal Pup, but you can just call me Pup (Or Naru or Al! ...... God, why am I always nicknamed after the most oblivious characters?) NaruSasu was my first OTP, and even though Kishimoto had given up the plot of Shippuden to the fans wants for awhile, I'm glad he brought it back. Even the zombies. ~snickers~

I tend to rp a lot, though lately I've been insanely busy. Like, can't think cuz I've been working all day sorts of things.

My favorite food is ramen (no joke. I'm addicted. Once went for a month on just ramen, rice crispies, and diet coke. Woulda had normal soda but that's all we had....), but chicken curry is right after that. Followed by this hella meaty pasta thing..... So yeah, I love food and yaoi.... sometimes. Sometimes I get aggrivated at all the femninity that's in the yaoi world and seclude myself in slash and things for awhile.

Woah, long introduction is long....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:27 am
hello heart

I am new here, I have loved SasuNaru for just over 6 years now.

Nice to meet you all 3nodding  

Blue Hoodoo

Lucky Hunter

4,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash