Hangout/Other Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:18 pm
Woo! It pays to watch something other than anime once in a while!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 1:10 pm
so why do you hate Naruto?  

13Mizu-Chan13

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:00 pm
sarandeir
so why do you hate Naruto?

I just do. Every episode I've seen has just seemed badly written, and maybe it's just the voices stabbing me in the ear every time Naruto talks, but... ugh. I can't STAND that show. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:51 pm
welll, I understand the vices, I mean Naruto is played by a girl... and when ever Sasuke says "loser" he must really mean "******** Idiot" you know?  

13Mizu-Chan13

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:59 pm
sarandeir
welll, I understand the vices, I mean Naruto is played by a girl... and when ever Sasuke says "loser" he must really mean "******** Idiot" you know?

I'm planning on giving it another chance, but if I watch it again, I'm muting the TV. With like captions or something. But dear God, I cannot STAND his voice. gonk It's like getting raped in the ear. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:01 pm
biggrin I've gotten some pretty stupid join requests that I've declined, but this just caught my attention. It's not so much stupid as "...WTH?" I just had to mention this.
Quote:
i'm more on lights side than L's. but i love watching death note. its one of my favorites now.

Um, hello? You support Kira, and yet you apply to the L guild? Just go join the Followers of Kira guild, they need members more than we do anyway. blaugh  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

immortalhaldir

Quotable Inquisitor

4,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:30 pm
Lol. That's really funny. Why would they ask to join? Anyway.. Naruto isn't as bad if you read the manga. I don't like the anime either. It's not very good and the voices are horrible! *grimace*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:54 am
SerenitytheWaterSprite
biggrin I've gotten some pretty stupid join requests that I've declined, but this just caught my attention. It's not so much stupid as "...WTH?" I just had to mention this.
Quote:
i'm more on lights side than L's. but i love watching death note. its one of my favorites now.

Um, hello? You support Kira, and yet you apply to the L guild? Just go join the Followers of Kira guild, they need members more than we do anyway. blaugh

Hehe. XD Poor thing, they just want to be cool despite their stupidity...Awww.
3nodding  

Monstre_Charmant

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:56 am
Monstre_Charmant
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Quote:

3nodding

rofl I still think they should just go join a Kira guild.
(And it's a damn good thing I switched this guild to hidden. blaugh )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:18 am
I'm tring to find a web site with Naruto episodes in Japaness gonk it's soooo damn hard...  

13Mizu-Chan13

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:45 am
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Monstre_Charmant
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Quote:

3nodding

Someone seriously put that in a join request? Either they're just having a bit of fun, or are really stupid. I'm thinking the latter.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:14 pm
DP_Fan14
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Monstre_Charmant
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Quote:

3nodding

Someone seriously put that in a join request? Either they're just having a bit of fun, or are really stupid. I'm thinking the latter.

rofl Yup, somebody put that in their request... amused me to no end.
And yeah, I'd go with the latter, too. blaugh  

BLooDYxxNiGHTS

SCP-511

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:11 pm
Hmm, I can see why you hate the Naruto dub, but I haven't watched much of that, and I've seen a lot in the sub version that does suck, but it's not a bad show, just overly fandom-ized. Or something.

Hahaha!! I think someone was dumb enough not to take you seriously with joining the guild. Goes to show the idiocy these days.
It doesn't sound like they are having fun, just being dumb.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:50 pm
Mokusei
Hmm, I can see why you hate the Naruto dub, but I haven't watched much of that, and I've seen a lot in the sub version that does suck, but it's not a bad show, just overly fandom-ized. Or something.

Hahaha!! I think someone was dumb enough not to take you seriously with joining the guild. Goes to show the idiocy these days.
It doesn't sound like they are having fun, just being dumb.

*ponders* Maybe so, a sort of blissful empty-brainedness. Wow. Big made-up word.
But we all have our moments, and yes Serenity, I thank you for changing this Guild to hidden. xp  

Monstre_Charmant

xX_Elysium_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:53 pm
hazaaaaaaaaah!!!
I post in this thread!
now I eat your brainz!!! >:B

*haha... hello everybody!*

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash