Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Romance and Fanticy Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:20 pm
His eyes suddenly snap open and he looks around noticing he was in a forest but not familur to him"...I guess i need to practice on my transportaion techneque.." he told him self quietly as he ajusts his hood and brushes off his long black cloak. He had a sword at his side which he rarely had to use and sighs quietly to himself as he looks around and his ear twich slightly..".. there are people here. " He told himself."... Must be primitives.." he told himself although the name he used was only refuring to tribes people."..I might take a look just to see if they mighthave something use full.." he said again as he starts heading tords the voices..".. my luck they will think im a devil." h siad as he ruffles his large black wings and ajust the heart pented that hung from his neck.."..oh well... not a big deal.." he told him self"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:26 pm
~reaches on my back to make sure my sword is there~ scream scream WHERE IS MY SWORD!!!~ begains to panic and rn around surching for it~ No no no. not cool. ~runs around franticaly~  

Sintaroi

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:30 pm
He stops suddenly hearin someone yelling and running around the woods franticly and he noticed someone running tords him and he grins slightly as his body seem to shoot like light away from him and he was now looking down on him quietly in the tree tops and the only thign showing were he had been stadning before he took off was a few blakc feathers layign ont he ground  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:32 pm
" UMM i don't think it was on you when we picked you up.... I am soo sorry please forgive us really please" Shayla was panicked she never panicked but she has never made anyone upset or angry before. She heard some rustling in the leaves "Sin shhhh i hear something.." they all waited to see what it was in battle stance.  

lilyxoxo

Sintaroi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:39 pm
~jumps and lands behind the steang person~ Who are you and why are you being so secreative!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:43 pm
He glance b ack as he suddenly demateriales in front of him as his eyes eyes glow slightyl and he ends up a mile or so away.."...I dont enten on explaining my self to someone like him..  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

lilyxoxo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:43 pm
"Hello i am Shayla part of the town of Talan and well why are you sneaking around in the woods " Shayla was firm as ever when she stated her point she couldn't have any of her people getting hurt. She looked on the ground and saw some black feathers. " umm where did these feathers come from..?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:06 pm
He figured they would find the feathers bu that didnt meen anythign it could have been from some kind of bird but he was far enougth awat he didnt seem to care as he heads tords what looked liek an old tribes town and he noticed that all teh huts but a few still stood."...hm guess no one live s here anymore he said as he stood there as the wind blows his cloak around alittle as it shows hi wings a little but he pulls it back down to hid them."..i guess ill stay here awile..  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Sintaroi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:31 pm
AH HA FOUND IT!!!!!!!!! ~jumps down and grabs sword~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:35 pm
kera was to busy to wait. "All I need is permisson to train the new guys and mabe they will have a little chance to survive! and if were lucky enough some one to be second in comand to help me out!" kera was strested but with the war coming closer to her home she had right to be. kera took out and arrow and hit a leaf that was falling from a tree pinning to the trunk of the tree.  

Suicide NoeT

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:38 pm
" HE walks over to one of the best looking hutches and tuches it as it returns to like new...but it seemed lik everythign onit was burning and black but it was sturdy and no water would get inside.. as he walks in and shut the door on it and sits down in the middle with candles all around him but he keeps his cloak on as he held the pntend in his hand as he looks in it.." this curse wil only lift... when i save as many towns...as inoscent people ive killed..that day..." he wispered quietly."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:55 pm
kera went over and pulled the arrow out of the tree. "If only we had people who could realy fight like me..but then agin they didn;t kill there family, and live n the streets since they were 3." kera whispered and put the arrow away.  

Suicide NoeT

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:28 pm
He knew people were around the area since his ears were very senstive as he picks up on what the girl had said.."..well you never had a curse like this put on you..." he told himself as he contiued to sit in the hurtch he was in that was in the middle of an old tribe camping ground..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:30 pm
Gaia name:Jannette Wolf
Nick name:Jane
Powers:Healing controling nature and changing form
Race:Lycan
Weapons:Lycan sword and claws
Bio:Found by Marcos Were in the forest near Wolf castle.Marcos help her control her change and hunger.He also taught her to control nature.The local priest taught her how to heal people.She hates vampiric slave masters but she doesn't hate all vampires.  

Aaronshy

8,175 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Suicide NoeT

6,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:32 pm
kera could hear the guy and walked over to the area. "Yea you have no idea what a curse is untill you get one that makes you kill your family." kera said this coldly to him for he knew nothing about what she went though..at least thats what kera thought.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff