Reply General Sports Discussion
Who will lead in stolen bases? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue_eyed_rican

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:34 am
Im agreeing with the first guy ICHIRO in the AL and REYES in the NL. I mean No one steals that much in the Al and REYES is on pace to possibly get 100 steals. I would love to see him get it  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:16 pm
of corse Jose Reyes WILL lead stolen bases hes ONE OF THE FASTEST runners in baseball  

Mlb_-_12

kaissaj777

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 5:18 pm
AL: Ichiro
NL: Reyes

Ichiro has just amazing speed and when hes opn base he is always a threat to steal and now that his contract is settled i think he will settle down and play even better
Youcant go wrong with reyes in my opinion reyes is the MVP of the national league hes unstoppable  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:37 pm
kaissaj777

Ichiro has just amazing speed and when hes opn base he is always a threat to steal and now that his contract is settled i think he will settle down and play even better
Youcant go wrong with reyes in my opinion reyes is the MVP of the national league hes unstoppable
But Ichro is so picky with when he steals a bag. He'll have the green light, but not go. That is why he won't get the most steals in the AL. He has started to start stealing more recently, but he's still very picky.  

MC icedog
Captain

thewingsword

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:36 am

In the AL it is gonna be a tough race between roberts, lugo, and suzuki.

In the NL, Its gonna be the biggest blowout ever. Reyes will destroy the competition.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:41 pm
In the AL Ichiro should do it. I estimate 50 stolen bases. However, Jose Reyes of the NL will make that number look like nothing. 80... 90... he could and hopefully he will steal 100 bases. I think if he pulls that off, the NL MVP award should definitely go to him.  

doc.hyphae

Boston_24

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:14 am
doc.hyphae
In the AL Ichiro should do it. I estimate 50 stolen bases. However, Jose Reyes of the NL will make that number look like nothing. 80... 90... he could and hopefully he will steal 100 bases. I think if he pulls that off, the NL MVP award should definitely go to him.

I don't think he'll get 100. Reyes averages this season 12 steals a month I'm guessing he'll get around 70-80SB.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:28 am
Jose Reyes..Im an Ichiro fan but Reyes is freakishly good at stealing bases...I think it was three in that one games against the Yankees...but if it's not Reyes its Ichiro  

nickpotkovac

Boston_24

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:59 pm
Jose Reyes is the 1st player this year to reach 50SB.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:44 am
yes reyes reach 50 sb its goin to be for the a.l. is

A.L.-carl crawford
N.L.JOSE REYES  

steven_81

doc.hyphae

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:57 pm
steven_81
yes reyes reach 50 sb its goin to be for the a.l. is

A.L.-carl crawford
N.L.JOSE REYES

Crawford is one fast dude. The Devil Rays are lucky to have him. If Reyes wasn´t tearing up the basepaths in the NL, I would say Juan Pierre of the Dodgers. That guy has 44 steals! But he doesn´t get on base nearly as much as Reyes. Another fast guy is Hanley Ramirez, who has 32 steals.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:44 am
AL: Carl Crawford.

NL: Jose Reyes.  

Newyork_22

Jcsb1993

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:31 pm
Mlb_-_12
of corse Jose Reyes WILL lead stolen bases hes ONE OF THE FASTEST runners in baseball

He played for the farm team in my town. Same with David Wright. I am WICKED proud of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:41 pm
My AL pick Brain Roberts is only down by three stolen bases down from Carl Crawford as of today. So, Roberts is going to have to do a little bit more stealing to get past Crawford.  

MC icedog
Captain

BIG PIMPIN 91

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:04 pm
NL. Jose Reyes

AL. Brian Roberts

too bad the cubs lost Soriano till labor day. Its tough losing speed like that.  
General Sports Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff