Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply How to generate gold without begging
Does anyone help anybody, or does this guild help anyone Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HAS THIS GUILD ACTULLY HELPED YOU?
  YES(AND I'M NOT JUST SAYING THIS)
  YES(I'M SAYING THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO LOOK GOOD)
  NO(IT SERIOUSLY HASN'T)
View Results

Kisuke Urahara1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:26 pm
i would have to say this guild is pretty darn cool and fun^^ but also we do have some slackers her and there(the beggers)also this guild gots its share of pervs as well(mostly one which is the new guy that got banned whos name i will not speak)Dronze knows who he is^^ but yea this guild helped me out and i had my share of some chats like the cybering one in the main fourm and...um...uh...the hacking one......and um....some others...there spread out all over lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:40 am
wow i cant believe the rudeness of sum ppl ... this isnt a place to come that just gives things out for free to everyone... its about working together and being part of something ..

instead of asking for stuff try showing people that you are working towards something and not just asking on a whim ....

have some more respect for this guild it has helped me tremendously i love it and have made friends here  

Kitsune_Ninja___x

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:09 am
Kisuke Urahara1
also this guild gots its share of pervs as well

Good heavens, they're on to me....I need to prepare my private jet.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:20 pm
Krus are you being naughty again? you better behave or I will send you to my gaia house ( no tv no frige just a bed and plant) heheheh  

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

Anochaa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:03 pm
I was here...

She should crash in my house razz I don't even have a bed. It's set up like a church since I was planning to have a wedding service at one point....that kinda fell through though.

...and then I was gone.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:15 pm
i just joined this guild about a week ago and it has already helped me. i recently just started playing on gaia, and i was a little lost. when i came to the home page i was blown away. people on gaia who won't make fun of you for signing up? and it has already helped me. there are guides on here, people answer strange and mundane questions for me (to me they're important but before i came to this guild mostly everyone thought them stupid.) and you, rudeling and rudelings like you, are what made this guild happen. because, obviously, YOU DON'T HELP ANYONE. especially not by making a stupid poll bashing this awesome guild because it didn't help you find some awesome item or something. get a life.

and dronze, what you said, i love you for. that was perfect.  

guantanamobayxx

naruto_babe_3456

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:17 pm
I think the questing forum is to over wanting cause wat if I want an item but not for my dream avi cause Im a person who wants all items and create my own design not prepare and look for it like for example I want the devoted pawn but I wouldnt want it in a dream avi I dont even know what my dream avi would be and they say u should have a dream avi just to have ur item quest be accepted thats ridiculous I say someone plz post their opinion to this I want to know everyone's thoughts  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:18 pm
dronze
Quote:
What is it with this guild.

This guild is here to help new players along and be contributing members to the gaia community, and show newbies that people don't just hand you stuff for no reason, generally.

Quote:
It doesn't help anyone. For example, I just looked at anouther topic that had been posted. It was asking for help.

There seems to be a lot of this, but generally they're not asking for help... they're begging for a handout. This is the "Legion Of Helpers" not the "Gaia n00b Welfare Offices". you want something, then work for it. people are more willing to help you out if you're making most of the headway yourself, instead of begging for every last piece of gold for these things that you claim to "need".

Quote:
So ask yourself this.

I'll leave the fact that your punctuation is an absolute atrocity out of this for the moment and hear you out.

Quote:
Has this guild helped you in any way to achive more than wearing a 50 gold outfit or helped you be able to navigate. ANSWER:::::::: NO.

Answer: people donate to those that can actually take the time to work for what they want. Although you say that we haven't really helped anybody, to the contrary, a lot of people have been able to get the items or gold they want with donations from other members, be it gold, items, or the infinitely more valuable donations of time and wisdom. we give what we have, and, speaking for myself, but people are more than welcome to agree or dispute this fact, we always expect something back, even if it is just a little bit of gratitude and some positive contributions to the GaiaOnline community as a whole.

Quote:
I won't leave the question to you because you'll find some silly excuse to say that it's helped you..

So, are you just coming forward and calling the active members of this guild ignorant? here's a piece of advice for free: this is not generally the best way to get any sympathy to your cause. don't get your knickers all in a twist just because you're new and jelous of those of us who have busted ourselves building cool-looking avatars, while all you've done is whine and moan about a guild that you took 5 minutes to skim and then decided you don't like the fact that we don't just give a ninja headband to every ignorant, selfish, annoying, half-witted n00b that says "GIMME A NINJA BAND PLZ!"

Quote:
IT HASN"T SO GROW UP AND PLEASE POST THE EASIEST AND QUICKEST WAYS TO MAKE MONEY WHEN YOU ARE ON NOTHING

so, this is ultimately what you're problem is? if you had asked a little more politely, maybe I wouldn't have needed to get into this whole spiel about how we're here to help newbs and not enable n00bs... but, since you've managed to burn up any time I may have taken to actually assist you, i'll just leave you with this... every time you bash your face with a brick, I earn some gold. ask me nicely, and I might share. go ahead, try it.

Quote:
THANK YOU

no problem, and good luck with that brick thing. rolleyes

hes right every bit of wat he said is right and i agree with everything he said sure i dont have a cool looking avatar cause i save my money but hes right noobs likethe dud who made this forum dont get anything they want just by saying give this to me when they can work for it. people in the legoin of helpers are nice to help but we dont just give anything away to anyone for no good reason.if your not nice or sweet and your just mean and grumpy why do you wanna post on these forums or heres a bigger question join the legoin of helpers  

Insanity equals Life

Insanity equals Life

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:30 pm
Kisuke Urahara1
i would have to say this guild is pretty darn cool and fun^^ but also we do have some slackers her and there(the beggers)also this guild gots its share of pervs as well(mostly one which is the new guy that got banned whos name i will not speak)Dronze knows who he is^^ but yea this guild helped me out and i had my share of some chats like the cybering one in the main fourm and...um...uh...the hacking one......and um....some others...there spread out all over lol

true true but im not a slacker im willing to help as long as there not a perv begger or noob  
How to generate gold without begging

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff