Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arithrel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:30 am
xxDethWishxx
I'm getting my SCA cherry popped at Pennsic. lol

Woah, way to jump in with both feet. lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:35 am
Arithrel
xxDethWishxx

Well, I am going with some friends. My friend, Sako was raised in the SCA so she doesn't get into all the little events anymore. Since she really only goes to Pennsic and her boyfriend only goes when she goes, I didn't really have much of a choice unless I wanted to go to an event alone. I'm not opposed to going alone but for my first time I'll pass. I'm REALLY excited though.  

xxDethWishxx

Arithrel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:19 pm
xxDethWishxx
Arithrel
xxDethWishxx

Well, I am going with some friends. My friend, Sako was raised in the SCA so she doesn't get into all the little events anymore. Since she really only goes to Pennsic and her boyfriend only goes when she goes, I didn't really have much of a choice unless I wanted to go to an event alone. I'm not opposed to going alone but for my first time I'll pass. I'm REALLY excited though.

That's awesome. Have fun! Bring back stories! smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 9:11 am
Muahahahahaha War was SO fun! RL just doesn't compare. I was so sad to leave. Although I think I lost like 5 lbs. All the sweating and walking. lol

I camped with Bloodmoon right between Troll and the bathhouse. It was seriously right in the middle of everything. But I spent most of my time in the Swamp. Dunn Fallen (SP) sort of adopted me and invited me to camp with them next year but if my family comes (they are talking about tagging along next year) then I will probably camp with them top side. I'm pretty sure my mom would be more comfortable up the hill. She does want to go to Men W/O Pants though. I worked the party this year. I started the night doing the Gauntlet only to get pulled off the line to dance in the shadow box. After 30 mins of that I was exhausted so I took a 10 min. break before going back to the Gauntlet. They pulled me off the line again so I could help at the kissing booth. I was doing ok until Ugh (AKA Ogg or something to that effect). Sweet guy, really smart, AWEFUL kisser. I left the booth shortly after because I was just too grossed out.

All in all I had a fantastic time. I can't wait until next year. xd  

xxDethWishxx

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:10 pm
The midrealm won 26 to 1!! Yeah go us!! I was going to go to war then I got a job and coulden't get time off. crying Next year I will go I am bound and determined to go.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:52 am
Shelby_73
The midrealm won 26 to 1!! Yeah go us!! I was going to go to war then I got a job and coulden't get time off. crying Next year I will go I am bound and determined to go.

Yeah we totally kicked a**. I didn't see all the events but i did catch the feild battle on Thursday. It was a trip. This one guy came off the field with blood all over his face. I turned to the chick next to me and just said "whoa". I didn't think it got that fierce.  

xxDethWishxx

Songjewel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:42 am
My lord and I quite intend to go this year. Assuming there's no major conflict with the beginning of the school semester. And if it doesn, I might pay somebody to go to my first few classes for me. Because one of my teachers is in the SCA, and he had his TA teach the first 2 days of his class so he could go to Pennsic this year! *stabs*

So it's only fair that I get to hire a student assistant, right? ^^

Anyway, I just turned 21, so after missing Pennsic last year I definitely want to go this time. I can finally legally drink the mead my Barony tends to bring along! Not that that's what I go for...I tend to like the A&S classes and the Bardics the most.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:26 pm
I didn't think I'd be going, but now it looks like I am. I call Caid home, but I'll be in Atlantia over the summer--about three hours away from Pennsic. I'm going to fly to Atlantia with my garb and armor, borrow a tent and camping gear from friends there, buy food on the way, and share fire with other far-trekking Caidans (but those poor fools are driving the whole way!)... my diabolical plan is going to save me so much money (plane tickets a la dad's credit card) and time, and the only inconveniance will be convincing them to check my fighting gear. I'm not bloody well going to Pennsic without arms and armor.  

Not-So-Sweet Transvestite

Not-So-Sweet Transvestite

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:29 pm
xxDethWishxx
Shelby_73

Yeah we totally kicked a**. I didn't see all the events but i did catch the feild battle on Thursday. It was a trip. This one guy came off the field with blood all over his face. I turned to the chick next to me and just said "whoa". I didn't think it got that fierce.

I was at a little nothing war one time and it got really gnarly. All action had to be stopped because some guy got a piggie pile on top of him and his arm snapped in half. Ugly mess. There were all of a hundred and fifty on the feild--maybe two hundred--but it was just nasty out there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:32 pm
Arithrel
dkabyssaldragon
im going to pennswack
and i'll be camping in the area most likely to be flooded again crying .......over in w10 try not to get wet this year

*jealous*

we got completely flood in 03 so i wouldn't be jealous

in o6 i have to pay my own way  

dkabyssaldragon

SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items