Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aimin' To Misbehave: A Shiny Firefly/Serenity Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Browncoat, Firefly, Serenity, Joss Whedon, Nathan Fillion 

Reply Aimin' To Misbehave - Main
Give your fave character their own theme song! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you?
search the verse for the perfect song
41%
 41%  [ 28 ]
go juggle some geese
58%
 58%  [ 40 ]
Total Votes : 68

Uzarall

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:34 pm
LittleKechara
Jayne(And Vera)- Janie's Got A Gun, Aerosmith
That just MAYBE might be the inspiration for the character... or vice versa, I'm not sure which came out first. But considering it's Aeromsith there is a 99% chance that it came first. Hell, through in another .9%.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:44 am
Uzarall
LittleKechara
That just MAYBE might be the inspiration for the character... or vice versa, I'm not sure which came out first. But considering it's Aeromsith there is a 99% chance that it came first. Hell, through in another .9%.
That song came out in 1989. I think it predates the character of Jayne by quite a while.  

Maramas

Mega Lunatic

Uzarall

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:13 am
Maramas
Uzarall
LittleKechara
That song came out in 1989. I think it predates the character of Jayne by quite a while.
In my defense I gave it a 99.9% of predating him. Thanks to you I want to play my Aerosmith videogame! Thanks a lot!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:59 pm
Uzarall
Maramas
Uzarall
LittleKechara
In my defense I gave it a 99.9% of predating him. Thanks to you I want to play my Aerosmith videogame! Thanks a lot!
rofl There's a video game?  

Maramas

Mega Lunatic

Noctem Ex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:12 am
Maramas
Uzarall
Maramas
Uzarall
LittleKechara

There most certainly is there little missie. Though I have to say I never found it to be all that good. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:25 am
Dark Nyte
Maramas
Uzarall
Maramas
Uzarall
LittleKechara

There most certainly is there little missie. Though I have to say I never found it to be all that good. confused
Well, it is an Aerosmith themed game... lol  

Maramas

Mega Lunatic

Noctem Ex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:05 pm
Maramas
Dark Nyte
Maramas
Uzarall
Maramas

If I'm talking about the same one he is, here is the Wikipedia article Revolution X.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:25 pm
Dark Nyte
Maramas
Dark Nyte
Maramas
Uzarall
Maramas

If I'm talking about the same one he is, here is the Wikipedia article Revolution X.
That's the one. I always found it good for a quick laugh.  

Uzarall

Noctem Ex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:30 am
Uzarall
Dark Nyte
Maramas
Dark Nyte
Maramas

That's the one. I always found it good for a quick laugh.

It definitely is. I like that the article states that it is considered one of the worst games ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:24 pm
How about Foreigner's "Dirty White Boy" for Jayne? The lyrics might be off in a line or two, but otherwise it's amusing to listen to with him in mind. ^^  

Elliot_Rhymeless

Nimble Pants

Tea And Cakes
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:51 pm
Wanted Dead or Alive, Bon Jovi - it has Mal written all over it. xd

Also for Mal, I Need a Hero, either the Shrek 2 version or Bonnie Tyler's.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:39 pm
For Mal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K9O-IUE-yg

rofl  

~.Marmalade.Skies.~

Uzarall

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:03 pm
And like a flash! *Awesome music in the background* The thread revival ninja was there!

WHAT!? It looked lonely.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:20 am
Hhmm... YoSafBridge: Alley Cat - Sherwood

Mal: Ruthless - Something Corporate or Rocket - Mae

Jayne - Rockstar - Nickelback

Jubal Early: As You Sleep - Something Corporate

Simon: 21st Century Digital Boy - Bad Religion

I don't have any videos right now, I'll edit the post and put them up in a bit...  

A Different Light

anjelkake
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:28 am
oooh ooh oooh i found another one for jayne!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8BWBn26bX0 whee  
Aimin' To Misbehave - Main

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff