Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The CLAMP Lovers Guild
The Introduction Thread! (Introduce yourself!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~0The Sweet Seducer0~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:07 am
Hello i am ashley , call me what ever you want sakura or ashley i would prefer ashley because there are other sakras in here my favorite anime is cardcaptors and chobits my favorte clamp mangas or tsubasa reservoir chronicle and well all of them that i have read or am yet to read ^^my favorite character has got to be eriol from card captors and fai from TRC and yuzuki from chobits ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:48 pm
Hello. My name is Princess, and I am addicted to Chobits. My illness started when I first read it. tee hee  

GC_Princess

Dallykate
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:02 pm
Chobits is so great. I fell in love with Hideki. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:52 pm
My name is Rhiannon! You can just call me Nosebiter...

My favorite CLAMP series is Tokyo Babylon. I think it's one of the deepest and most original of their works. I like how it deals with real problems in Tokyo and brings up important issues... while also having the storyline of the three characters too. >.< It's just so good!

And SECOND would be X. *_* I was happy to get an invitation from 'Sorata-chan; because... he happens to be one of my favorite characters!

THANK YOU FOR INVITING ME!  

nosebiter

Fyrsiel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:32 pm
*claps* Yaaay! Welcome to the guild! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 1:37 pm
nosebiter
My name is Rhiannon! You can just call me Nosebiter...

My favorite CLAMP series is Tokyo Babylon. I think it's one of the deepest and most original of their works. I like how it deals with real problems in Tokyo and brings up important issues... while also having the storyline of the three characters too. >.< It's just so good!

And SECOND would be X. *_* I was happy to get an invitation from 'Sorata-chan; because... he happens to be one of my favorite characters!

THANK YOU FOR INVITING ME!

Yup! Fyrsiel suggested to me that you would probably like to join, so I invited you. 3nodding Welcome!

Tokyo Babylon is definately one of Clamp's best works. 3nodding  

Dallykate
Crew

fallenheartz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:09 am
hiya pplz.. i juz joined. call mi CaroLyN or fallenheartz either iz fine wif mi. mi fav manga wld be tsubasa and x.. since tt wld b abt e onli few i read lol.. as fer anime *sobs sobs* i cldnt get e anime here on tv stressed and i cldnt possibly afford ta buy it here.. crying crying

oh n sollyx if sum ppl cldnt undrstnd mi language i got complained by nt a few ppl fer dis lang i m usin.. stare i cant seem ta quit dis bd habit sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 3:29 pm
*bows* Hello! My name is Calica (duh) and I love CLAMP! (also duh) My favorite is Cardcaptor Sakura; it was my very first manga, and also the first manga series that I completed. Um... yah, and that's it for now ^^;  

Calica

Fyrsiel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:36 pm
Yokosou! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:35 pm
Hi, I'm Clowmistress! *bows* I'm 18, and I've been a CLAMP fanatic since I finished Cardcaptor Sakura *which is also my favorite series* However, I have read many of CLAMP's works, and have yet to find one I hate biggrin

My favorite characters are Subaru Sumeragi of Tokyo Babylon/X, and Sakura Kinomoto of Cardcaptor Sakura/Tsubasa.  

Clowmistress

Kira-Shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:20 pm
hi I'm Tashii-chan, and my favorites for manga is: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, Chobits,and xxx holic. Plus, Cardcaptor Sakura . I have read some of 'X", and I like it. I also Like a lot of others I just can't seem to name them at the moment. as for anime, well I have hardly ever seen any anime, but I do watch glimpses of things when I go to a friend's house.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 1:05 pm
name: amber
hobbies: cooking writing poetry singing japanese anime songs singing english songs and reading anime and manga
favorite manga: tokyo babylon clamp school detectives the man of many faces X/1999 ducklyon clamp school defenders wish
i just wanted to say that i really like this guild it is so amazing and fantastic and i want to say thank you for inviting me i really appreciate it i cant wait to make some new friends  

Moonlight_Shadow12

sakuramochiii

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:14 am
Hi! ^_^ I'm sakuramochiii (yet another sakura, *sigh*). My favourite CLAMP series, I think, is Chobits... but I love them all! *huggles* I haven't really seen the anime of them... sweatdrop I like Wish, too! *points to Mystical_elfgirl12* Awesome, we have the same name! ^_~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 3:45 pm
Howdy! *waves* No I'm not from the south, but I did live there for a time. I'm Skyre and I'm addicted to Clamp. whee I'm 18, am a full time college student, and I work in a movie theater. I'm working on xxxholic and the X manga, and I have all of the X anime to go with it. I'm also planning on getting Cardcaptor Sukura, man of many faces, and Wish in due time. Sadly college is a money sink so I can't buy any manga. sweatdrop  

Shihazriah

sugar_noor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:39 am
hello i'm sugar_noor, and i love clamp. my favourite well i like them all sweatdrop but it might be either one of these: chobits, card captors sakura(CCS), magic night rayearth, rayearth, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle (TRC)  
The CLAMP Lovers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff