Reply Romance of the Three Kingdoms
He Fei Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[AndachiMusimaki]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:16 pm
"That's good." Cao Cao sat down next to his wife and glared at the guards around him. "Have there been any disturbances lately?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:35 am
[Knight_of_the_Damned]
"That's good." Cao Cao sat down next to his wife and glared at the guards around him. "Have there been any disturbances lately?"
"No, my love there have not been any." She sat back in her throne and closed her eyes for a moment.  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

[AndachiMusimaki]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:53 pm
"This is a good omen. I think we might not have to worry about others countries attacking us. I know that war is terrible, but I am thinking that we should fight against the tyrants."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:46 pm
[Knight_of_the_Damned]
"This is a good omen. I think we might not have to worry about others countries attacking us. I know that war is terrible, but I am thinking that we should fight against the tyrants."
"Why? They have not attacked us...or have they I have just not been informed?" She sat up and opened her eyes to gaze at her husband.  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

[AndachiMusimaki]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:16 pm
Cao's eyebrows furrowed as he explained the reason of his plans. "If we do not declare war on the opposing countries we will lose our allies, if we have any at all. If we do not act now then we will fall from the onslaught of the others. What would you prefere my dear? Fighting an the offensive side, of risking a siege on our castle?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:58 am
[Knight_of_the_Damned]
Cao's eyebrows furrowed as he explained the reason of his plans. "If we do not declare war on the opposing countries we will lose our allies, if we have any at all. If we do not act now then we will fall from the onslaught of the others. What would you prefere my dear? Fighting an the offensive side, of risking a siege on our castle?"
She sighed and looked into his eyes. "I would prefer that we did not have to choose either. I do not like war and you know this well. I despise having to wait here while my husband and son go out with the chances being high that they will be killed." She stood up and walked down from the dais the thrones sat on and turned slightly away so he would not see her tears.  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

[AndachiMusimaki]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:59 pm
Walking to her, Cao grabbed her arm. "It is must be done love. If we are going to succeed we must try to protect our people. From the lowest peasent to the highest noble, we are looked upon as the defenders of our beliefs, of our right to exist. If we were to stand back and watch the war continue, we would perish just as the strongest country rose form the battlefield. We must fight for our land. I only fight for you my love. I am trying the make certin that I have a reason to live, you are my reason. We must give our people the chance they deserve to prove that we will not go quitly into the night, we will not fall without a fight. We will rise from the wreckage and succeed." Letting go, Cao Cao turned on his heel to leave. "I ride for Wu, I need to find an old friend of mine."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:08 pm
[Knight_of_the_Damned]
Walking to her, Cao grabbed her arm. "It is must be done love. If we are going to succeed we must try to protect our people. From the lowest peasent to the highest noble, we are looked upon as the defenders of our beliefs, of our right to exist. If we were to stand back and watch the war continue, we would perish just as the strongest country rose form the battlefield. We must fight for our land. I only fight for you my love. I am trying the make certin that I have a reason to live, you are my reason. We must give our people the chance they deserve to prove that we will not go quitly into the night, we will not fall without a fight. We will rise from the wreckage and succeed." Letting go, Cao Cao turned on his heel to leave. "I ride for Wu, I need to find an old friend of mine."
She sighed softly, "Be safe my love. You know how treacherous the roads can be now and days." She wrapped her arms around herself and watched him walk away. Tears slowly made their way down her face.  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

[AndachiMusimaki]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:41 pm
Turning turning around on his heel, Cao embraced his wife and kissed her deeply. "I cannot leave you. I have a feeling I won't find Lu Bu soon. Do not fret dear."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:02 pm
[Knight_of_the_Damned]
Turning turning around on his heel, Cao embraced his wife and kissed her deeply. "I cannot leave you. I have a feeling I won't find Lu Bu soon. Do not fret dear."
She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I fret because I love you." She buried her face in his shoulder and sighed softly.  

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fire-Fox-Chick

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:04 pm
*she relaxes out side of teh castle brushing of dirt from her dress*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:25 pm
"I have a feeling that your love will save our country more than we hope."  

[AndachiMusimaki]

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:56 pm
[Knight_of_the_Damned]
"I have a feeling that your love will save our country more than we hope."
"You flatter me dear husband." She blushed slightly at his words and smiled as she looked up at him. "If anything will win this war it shall be your's and the prince's combined strength. As it should be."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 7:31 pm
"You are my wife, your freedoms are limitless my love." Running his hand through her hair, Cao kissed his wifes cheek gently.  

[AndachiMusimaki]

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:28 pm
[Knight_of_the_Damned]
"You are my wife, your freedoms are limitless my love." Running his hand through her hair, Cao kissed his wifes cheek gently.
She smiled and leaned against him with a happy sigh.  
Romance of the Three Kingdoms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff