Submit

CherubFluff
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:44 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not my best. But good.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 9:53 am
Since I was away for so long, I thought that I could make it up by making a few banners...

I hope they're good ^^;;  

Orihara Lily

fallenheartz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:42 am

not very good but hope it's ok.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. hope you like them  

~0The Sweet Seducer0~

sugar_noor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 1:13 am
here is a suggestion; you could just have one post with all the banners and you say who made it. like this:
Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.~made by ?????
code for the image for people to copy and add to your sig
and when somebody has made a banner they post it to the person who posted the first post, and that person adds it into the first post sweatdrop 3nodding
So that way you will not need tosearch through all the pages just to find a banner you want to use.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:19 am
sugar_noor
here is a suggestion; you could just have one post with all the banners and you say who made it. like this:
Quote:
and when somebody has made a banner they post it to the person who posted the first post, and that person adds it into the first post sweatdrop 3nodding
So that way you will not need tosearch through all the pages just to find a banner you want to use.

pretty clever 3nodding 3nodding  

fallenheartz

somatogenic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:40 pm
Click Here For My Clamp Lovers Guild Banner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:19 pm
fallenheartz
sugar_noor
Quote:
thank you.......will this actaully happen or should i make another thread and this one would be deleted question question question  

sugar_noor

fallenheartz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:45 am
sugar_noor
fallenheartz
sugar_noor
Quote:
thank you.......will this actaully happen or should i make another thread and this one would be deleted question question question

maybe you could make one here and then delete all those other posts? then whenever someelse posts a mod could add it to the list and delete that post? But it might take a long time if it gets too much.. people on Dial-up wuld really suffer.. maybe put a limit to the number of picture per page? I dunno??  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:33 am
Ok, I think maybe you can just make anyother one of it with the topic "Banners, single page edition" or something as such and make it a sticky as well.? sweatdrop  

fallenheartz

xheartlightx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:50 am
ern... how to put the banners into my sig?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:09 am
fallenheartz
sugar_noor
fallenheartz
sugar_noor
Quote:
maybe you could make one here and then delete all those other posts? then whenever someelse posts a mod could add it to the list and delete that post? But it might take a long time if it gets too much.. people on Dial-up wuld really suffer.. maybe put a limit to the number of picture per page? I dunno??
would you like me to start a new topic? because i can if you want me to 3nodding just tell me here or PM ME!  

sugar_noor

Katsup

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:29 pm
I made a quickie little banner for anyone who doesn't like to use huge banners. If you do actually use it, please upload it onto your own server.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:14 pm
here is a banner i made for the guild i hope you all like it

Moonlight_Shadow12

Luna Nachtwald

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:03 am
I've made a couple of Clow banners, because he needs some love too! heart Please upload them to your own server or to Photobucket if you're going to use them, though.

User Image

User Image  
The CLAMP Lovers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas