Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
THE ANGST ZONE (Use this, for the love of internetz! ><) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angst?
  I'll post it wherever the hell I want!
  Please, just keep it in this thread.
  Tell me all your troubles and I'll do my best to help you feel better. *hugs*
  Can it, emo! ><
  Huh?
View Results

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:13 pm
I don't hate being single, per-say. I hate not even knowing if Mr. Right exists......I mean, if he did exist I wouldn't care if he liked me or not. I would be content in the knowledge that he's on this planet...

I seem to always get asked out by my best guy friends....I think of them like my brothers and then they get all.....all.....*shivers*

Somehow I manage to give them the "I just want to be buddies. Can't you accept that?" speech....Then they don't talk to me.....geez it's depressing. cry  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:14 pm
I haven't had a guy ask me out.

Beat that.

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:15 pm
Silver... Nobody really asks me either... and when I was asked that one time, I was stood up.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:16 pm
MrJimmy
I dunno, it's good not to be single, but I'm sure either one of us will tell you that being apart, especially as far apart as we are, sucks of it's own accord. sweatdrop

My petty problems.

There there, Jimmeh. *pat on the back* Long-distance relationships are supposed to work miracles on the relationship sometimes. (Yeah, I wouldn't know, but.....heh heh)  

Slim95
Crew

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:17 pm
@Lin and Silver: Bah. That just means the people around you have turrible taste. You two are AWESOME! I less than three you.....<3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:17 pm
Then again, I'm a band geek and the only guys who notice consist to make fun of me.  

Magical Maiden

Astral Seraph

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:18 pm
Meh... maybe, Slim... but still...

What I don't understand is I know that I didn't need love before. Why the hell does my being seem to crave for it now? And why is it so bad that I need to drown myself in work to forget about it?

Edit: Silver, I am a Music Education major. The music majors in my school are pretty much secluded from the rest of society since the majority of our non-class time is spent practicing, studying, and attending concerts.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:19 pm
I had my heart broken once when I was 17, and there's been nobody since.  

Indigo Project

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:19 pm
Anyone want the cutie (as in adorable) Japanese dude who has a thing for me? He's in his 20's and so awesome but I'm taken XD

This is the first time I've ever been in a dilemma like this.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:20 pm
Silver Hellsing
Then again, I'm a band geek and the only guys who notice consist to make fun of me.

I have a lil crush on a band geek.....(well, orchestra but it's close enough). ninja

It just goes to show that you can be a band geek with secret admirers.  

Slim95
Crew

Indigo Project

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:20 pm
La Belle Isolde
Anyone want the cutie (as in adorable) Japanese dude who has a thing for me? He's in his 20's and so awesome but I'm taken XD
You now have my undivided attention.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:21 pm
He's probably off-limits to me isn't he...  

Sentama Lin

Novatierrie
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:21 pm
Indigo Project
Novatierrie
I don't hate being single D: I REVEL IN IT.
stare Then what are you doing here?

Because I'm here to SHARE THE JOY THAT IS PERMANENT BACHLOR-ESS HOOD.

Seriously, it's a party over here. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:22 pm
La Belle Isolde

..................would he happen to have a younger brother that plays the violin? ..........................I'm not day-dreaming...............  

Slim95
Crew

Trish the Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:23 pm
Indigo Project
La Belle Isolde
You now have my undivided attention.

I would but at the same time... uh... its awkward seeing as he's the lab assistant for my Japanese class (almost like teacher/student sorta thing... which I guess is kinda awesome in its own way). He helped me with my homework. And yet I can't bring myself to mention I have a boyfriend, does that mean I'm a horrible person?

I'll see if I can get a picture of him for you. Yuki's so cute ^__^

Slim95
La Belle Isolde

..................would he happen to have a younger brother that plays the violin? ..........................I'm not day-dreaming...............

Uh.... I have no idea. I think he's an only child XD

BTW, his full first name is Yukinobu, lol  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas