whats the point of life?
  to live
  to die
  to love
  to hate
View Results

Anknest Ra Horakhty

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:02 pm
Hi, my avatar is, as you can see, named after an Egyptian god. Ra-Horakhty was the god of the rising sun, made from combining Ra, god of the sun, with Horus, god of the sky. I plan on going to Egypt as much as I possibly can, because, sadly, I've never been there crying . I'm always bugging my aunt to take me, but she always says maybe later scream .  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:33 pm
Hello I'm Star_raven, Star for short! Thank you La-Renaissance-De-Amour, for introducing me to you guild! I loved Egypt every since I was 5. Me and my best friend in real life plan to go there one day, Which i havfe been saving up for, for a LONG time. Air fare and hotels are expensive!

I guess out of protection everyone says I should take a tour, I will but I'm a free spirit too, and I would LOVE to explore as much as I can cram into my head.

I'm from New York I and I have an odd hobby of cosplaying. You can see more info of my in my profile.  

Star_Raven

Nazuya

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:40 pm
Hello! I'm Nazuya and just joined the guild. I love egyptology mostly on the gods because I love them they're really interesting. I wanna take a trip to Egypt too, but unfortunately I'm terribly broke and so is my family. This avatar used to be named, Tutankhamon but I changed it when I brought him back on the site. I also had another avi with a made up egyptian name, angelumium. *Shrugs* but that's all over now, that's when I had like five avatars on gaia. I also used to have an ancient egyptian rp, it went up to 300 pages too, and I had actually gathered all the gods. But that too died off eventually when summer break ended everyone had to go back to school and hardly got time to come on and rp anymore. I miss my egyptian rp. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:50 pm
Hello! My name is Natasha, I'm 18, and I'm a follower of Kemetic Orthodoxy(a reconstruction/revival of the ancient Egyptian religion). I've always had a huge fascination and insatiable curiousity of anything and everything ancient Egyptian, ever since I was a child. I suppose you could call it an obsession... I'd call it love, though. XD  

Mortiferia

Nightachel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:47 am
Hello my name is Nightachel, I'm 24 and a college student, starting my masters next year. I'll be upfront right now, I'm not the best speller in the world. I love Egypt and her mistories of the past. I hope to have some good disctions on all things related to Egypt. I know English, some Japanese, and some Anchent Egyption, got the chance to learn from an Egyptologiest once. I guess that's about it for now, I look foward to talking with all of you. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:51 pm
Hello! I'm happy to have been accepted to this guild because I love to study Egypt. I am twenty-three years old. I first became interested in it when I was eleven years old and seen the old Cleopatra movie starring Elizabeth Taylor. The obsession started then. sweatdrop I love all history, but Ancient Egypt most of all. Feel free to call me Moon if you don't feel like typing out my full username.  

Lunar Kissed

Lokun

Questionable Genius

11,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:11 am
Hello everyone, you can call me Lokun biggrin
I've allways been intrested in mythology but the egyptian one is the most superior 3nodding Unfortunatley my friends are not intressted in egyptology... That's why I'm so glad for joining this guild and i hope to learn more about the egypt and the mysteries in it. cool

I would like to discuss theories and hear your opinon about things, see ya!

(But remeber that i'm from a diferent country so my english can be kinnda strange... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:19 pm
Hi everyone, my name is Alicia but you can call me Kagome. Well to start off on what I like, I love Egypt, always have and always will!! I'm 13 and if you want to know more about me you can visit my profile and comment if you would like. Oh and I'm always interested in the ancient Egypt times and how they mummified the great people of their time. What I have been wanting to go to is Egypt, and just to explore the tombs of the Pharaos of their time and what kind of things they had to go on to the after-life.  

Kagome939

Angelic Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tax Evader 100

EclipticLight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:52 pm
Hallo. =]
I'm EclipticLight [[ obviously x] ]]. You can call me Rhi, Dehjal, 'Light, Ecli, or just about whatever else you would like to, within reason and provided I know you're talking to me.
I'm fourteen and live in America. Although I haven't had much time to pick up a book on it lately and my general knowledge of it all may have waned a bit, I've been interested in general Egyptology [[ although I most like the mythological part of it ]] for about three or four years now. Even though I've never been to Egypt, I plan on going sometime in the future.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:44 am
Hi I'm Amy from PA and you can call me Amy or whatever you feel like! I love Egypt oooo I have my entire life all growing up. It's so fascinating!  

TheOneTheyKnowAsSorrow88

MorettaGhost

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:21 pm
Hi I'm Julia, I live in NY and I'm 17. I love history and I love Egypt. I've never been there but my cousin went for college, she loved it it sounds amazing. I guess I wanna learn more about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:15 pm
Hi, I'm Astrid. mrgreen I'm very excited to be in the guild.  

Astrid Poodle

Croissant XXX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:32 am
Hi I'm Kastalio, I started taking Egyptology classes at university in October. People ask me why I'm interested in it, and I really have no idea, Ancient Egypt is just super cool to me!

Ummmm I'm also studying to become a translator, and in my free time I read a lot, and I love cats and mice and going out and dancing, and movies and art, and watching TV smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:56 pm
hello all. i love egypt so that is why Im here. taking classes on it my major is physics with a possible miner in religious studies. so yeah that is me call me amon wink for short  

Amon-Bennu

King Robert Silvermyst

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:24 pm
Should have doe this a while ago, but oh well razz

My name is Robert. though I know not whom my Netjer parent(s) are, I know the I am beloved of Sekhmet, the Goddess I adore most. I am a member of the Kemetic Orthodox of the House of Netjer.  
The Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff